Deleted

2 NEW WoW Fan MAde Comics series: I Need your help

Hello everyone, it's quite a while i'm thinking about creating 2 fan made comics series taking place in Azeroth.
    Let me clarify:
    THe 2 series will be initially separated but could crossover in the future: One series will be about the Horde, while the other will be Alliance.

I don't want to spoil here what i want to do, but we will see new faces and as well the characters we know and love.
    The main characters will be new, created by me, but the world all around them will still be the real WoW, with all the things happenings on Azeroth being very real in the comics.
    The story and the plot will be created by me as well, but like i said, it may tie into the real things going on in the world.
    The comics will be done all by using in game assets (models, envrioment, etc...) and when necessary i may add some photoshopping if it's needed in some scenes (for special particles or whatever).
    I still don't have estimates about release schedule or anything of that sort since i'ts still all in the conceptual phase, but this is where you can help:

I will use WoW Model viewer for the models, but i need to know how i can see (if it's possible) the envrioment (example: i want a shot of the barrens, without npcs in the way), and particle effects (spells and everything else), i may in the future also need someone really good with the lore, i know a fair bit myself, but surely there will be someone better at it.

THis is all i have for now, if you have questions about the project ask away. THank you.

Deleted
    Sounds like a pretty cool idea, cant wait to see something you've done. Pretty curious now! Good luck

Deleted
    Youre gonna have to get a client working by itself (locally?) for that. I dont know how it works but thats probably the best you can can for what you want GL

Deleted
    Thanks, hope i can get all the resources i need to start it out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Youre gonna have to get a client working by itself (locally?) for that. I dont know how it works but thats probably the best you can can for what you want GL
    You know how the have that in some way shape or form?

WMV does have spells so that should help you with the spell effects. For the environment, look into Free Far Sight. That maybe what you're looking for. I don't know if there is a working version or not so I can't help you any further. Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    WMV does have spells so that should help you with the spell effects. For the environment, look into Free Far Sight. That maybe what you're looking for. I don't know if there is a working version or not so I can't help you any further. Good luck!
    Thanks!, gonna look into it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Thanks!, gonna look into it!