Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    How old are you? Serious question.

Those Dark Iron Dwarves are MAGES not Shaman.
    The spellcasters of the Dark Iron dwarves are usually mages or shaman, as these deal closely with fire.[7] (MG 52)

also lol since when have mages been able to summon earth and fire elementals aswell as cast lava and electric spells?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Cross posting

Yep FULL OF THIS PEEPS in Wow

Also Prelate Mobs are wearing MAIL gear. Costco Paladin.
    that is pretty cool looking to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    werent the gryphon rider in w2 shamans?
    i mean, at least for chronicle they were, but in the game?
    Those are not the same kind of Dwarf as the original playable Dwarf, those are Wildhammer. Since Cataclysm, with very little explanation Mountain Dwarves are suddenly able to become Shaman because they reunited with the Wildhammer Dwarves and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The spellcasters of the Dark Iron dwarves are usually mages or shaman, as these deal closely with fire.[7] (MG 52)

also lol since when have mages been able to summon earth and fire elementals aswell as cast lava and electric spells?
    Dude you're citing a Wiki which itself is citing the NON CANON Warcraft tabletop rpg books. Dark Iron Shaman do not exist in game and never have. Zandalari Paladins have been a thing in game for some time now. You don't have a good argument.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-20 at 07:57 PM.

Deleted
    That because Allied Races didn't exist.

And every dwarf shaman is actually a wildhammer with no customization.

- - - Updated - - -

werent the gryphon rider in w2 shamans?
    i mean, at least for chronicle they were, but in the game?
    Si lo sono.

- - - Updated - - -

Zandalari Paladins have been a thing in game for some time now. You don't have a good argument.
    Nope. "for some time now" not a single proof nor link, nothing of nothing.

Those are not the same kind of Dwarf as the original playable Dwarf, those are Wildhammer. Since Cataclysm, with very little explanation Mountain Dwarves are suddenly able to become Shaman because they reunited with the Wildhammer Dwarves and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude you're citing a Wiki which itself is citing the NON CANON Warcraft tabletop rpg books. Dark Iron Shaman do not exist in game and never have. Zandalari Paladins have been a thing in game for some time now. You don't have a good argument.
    yep sure, but i thought that your "dwarf shaman" after "dark iron shamans" was generic, my bad.
    anyway what i understand at the time was that the melting pot after the reunification in ironforge spreads the peculiar knowledge of the 3 clans
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2018-02-20 at 08:01 PM.

Also Prelate Mobs are wearing MAIL gear. Costco Paladin.
    Uh no they are not. They are not wearing armor you can get as a player at all, that's not how NPCs like that work.

Deleted
    Inb4 "BBBBUT ZANDALARI SET ZG"

Wow clearly a Troll themed set, this is the proof we needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh no they are not. They are not wearing armor you can get as a player at all, that's not how NPCs like that work.
    Sure they are since every NPC now wear gear, remind of the Lucid Nightmare Unicorn quest, people found which item the NPC was wearing thx to wowhead.

Nope. "for some time now" not a single proof nor link, nothing of nothing.
    I understand that you lack the capacity to comprehend this, but the Zandalari Prelate in Throne of Thunder is a very clear and obvious analogue to the Paladin for the Zandalari. It does not matter if you agree or not you're not correct on this and you never will be.

Furthermore, the aforementioned mobs are not even the first in-game Zandalari NPCs who use spells (including holy magic) similar to a Paladin, although they were the first that literally used core Paladin abilities with very slight name changes.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52962/zan...chon#abilities

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52958/zan...hant#abilities

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52956/zan...naut#abilities

You people just plain do not know what you are talking about at all on any level. That the Zandalari have warriors in their ranks that use holy magic has been a thing in this game for a very long time now, it is not at all a stretch that they would have a playable class we call Paladins.

You know in Lore Night Elf male warriors aren't even a thing, and in Lore their warrior caste are called Sentinals and they are all females. You don't see anyone complaining about that though, but I see people like you cropping up all over these Zandalari Paladin discussions and you just don't know what you're talking about at all but you're so dead serious about how Zandalari Paladins would be breaking the Lore somehow, it's ridiculous. Really man, you just don't know the Lore of the game and should just stop participating in discussions about things you plainly do not know about.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-20 at 08:10 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah man IF ONLY there was dark iron mobs in the game who had shaman abilities like the zandalari paladins who have so many. IF ONLY
    oh wait
    there is lots.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9319/houn...bmar#abilities
    bloodlust
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=8983/gole...mach#abilities
    chain lightning, lightning shield, shock
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9019/empe...ssan#abilities
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9437/dark...falk#abilities
    shock, lightning bolt

i think thats enough i could spend another hour looking through the three dark iron focused zone and may find a few more.

- - - Updated - - -

yep sure, but i thought that your "dwarf shaman" after "dark iron shamans" was generic, my bad.
    anyway what i understand at the time was that the melting pot after the reunification in ironforge spreads the peculiar knowledge of the 3 clans
    or you know how dark iron dwarves SUMMONED FUCKING RAGNAROS and many dark iron shamans were seen in the blackrock mountain dungeons.

Deleted
    I understand that you lack the capacity to comprehend this, but the Zandalari Prelate in Throne of Thunder is a very clear and obvious analogue to the Paladin for the Zandalari. It does not matter if you agree or not you're not correct on this and you never will be.

No it isn't and linking stuff already linked that aren't a real proof doesn't help you.

You are looking like a fool.

- - - Updated - - -

or you know how dark iron dwarves SUMMONED FUCKING RAGNAROS and many dark iron shamans were seen in the blackrock mountain dungeons.
    Actually Ragnaros was summoned by Thaurassian and the Seven, not a single shaman. Actually 2 locks.

Sure they are since every NPC now wear gear
    Except they don't.

You cannot find those armor sets anywhere in the game. The gear they wear is actually part of the model, and the type of armor that classes can wear isn't a Lore thing anyways, that's gameplay.

You see the issue here is that you're a young kid that needs to stop participating in this discussion because you don't know what you're talking about. Okay?

No longer responding to you and no one else should either.

No it isn't and linking stuff already linked that aren't a real proof doesn't help you.

You are looking like a fool.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Ragnaros was summoned by Thaurassian and the Seven, not a single shaman. Actually 2 locks.
    and the race that summons the firelord cant possibly learn how to control the elements (and they have as i have proven above)

Wow, the Zandalari Paladin fanboys are trying really hard to be the new playable High Elf fanboys.

I mean, I don't care one way or another, about Zandalar Paladins or High Elves (Hell, I'd probably play both), but it's funny watching the angst people feel over trivial things like this.

Deleted
    Dwarf Shaman proofs : Wildhammer.
    Dark Iron Shaman plausible proofs : Living with elementals? Ragnaros? More than 1 mobs with Shaman skills? Twilight Hammer Dark Iron Shaman?

Zandalari Paladin proofs : 1 Mob with 3 spell. Wishful Thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

You cannot find those armor sets anywhere in the game.
    Helm is from Tier 15 shaman set.

Now go in the corner and let the adult talk ty so much.

- - - Updated - - -

and the race that summons the firelord cant possibly learn how to control the elements (and they have as i have proven above)
    Dunno probably, was just clearing that Ragnaros wasn't summoned by any shaman.

Dwarf Shaman proofs : Wildhammer.
    Dark Iron Shaman plausible proofs : Living with elementals? Ragnaros? More than 1 mobs with Shaman skills? Twilight Hammer Dark Iron Shaman?

Zandalari Paladin proofs : 1 Mob with 3 spell. Wishful Thinking.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9319/houn...bmar#abilities
    bloodlust
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=8983/gole...mach#abilities
    chain lightning, lightning shield, shock
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9019/empe...ssan#abilities
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9437/dark...falk#abilities
    shock, lightning bolt

also the twilight geomancer is able to use "Earth spike" but can be night elves, orcs, dwarves, dark iron dwarves so i am not so sure... but it still is a point.

if you missed it.
    as shakou i think is ignoring it.
    at this point im only here to see whats going on (im all for zandalari trolls btw, just not how much people are spamming it but hey its a megathread not, thats great!)
    but the "Dark iron shamans dont exist" is nonsense...

Deleted
    Avatar of Flames is a shaman spell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let’s change this thread to, no Zandalari dks?? Since they make more sense then Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Let’s change this thread to, no Zandalari dks?? Since they make more sense then Paladins.
    Dark Iron DK got datamined.

This will be huge if confirmed.

Only proof to Zandalari Deathknight is that Zandalari Troll in Zul'Drak

Avatar of Flames is a shaman spell?
    Well i wouldent really call it a warlock or mage spell would i?
    i put it there mostly because becoming an avatar of fire is like the shaman spell where you become a "Ascendant of fire"
    but if not there is still other npcs that use shaman spells so. if 1 zandalari with 3 spells can mean it, why cant 3 shaman with 5 spells be it?

Deleted
    Ye but sound more like a mix between Divine Shield and Immolation Aura, nevertheless there are more proof for DI Shaman than ZPala

yeah man IF ONLY there was dark iron mobs in the game who had shaman abilities like the zandalari paladins who have so many. IF ONLY
    oh wait
    there is lots.
    If only you didn't come across as an angry 12 year old know-it-all.

You mentioned 3 npcs that have abilities that playable Shaman have, Thaurissan is definitely not one of them.

You somehow missed the only NPC in BRD that is an actual Shaman: www.wowhead.com/npc=9024/pyromancer-loregrain

Get this: he's a Tauren.

Also BTW, the Dark Iron in BRD do not commune with Elementals they are enslaved by them. Hence they're not shaman. Just because they use similar spells does not make them shaman, nor does it suddenly mean that it would be appropriate for the playable class to feature them. Not that we even know if that will be the case or not, what the case is it's a class combo that makes more sense than Draenei Shaman ever will.

However the issue here is that you are acting like a kid throwing a fit in here and derailing discussion. What you need to do is stop typing in caps and take discussion about this somewhere else.