Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    Telling a parent they can’t make decisions for their own children. Might as well just make all children wards of the state then if you really that way my friend. See the other part of my statement you quoted if you really feel that strongly about it.
    MMOC-OT really should make a circumcision mega thread for all you extremists to vent in. This topic comes up at least once a month.

Peace
    So parants should be able to do any thing to there kids? I know some one who’s mother held there hand to a stove until it no longer functioned, should that be ok because you don’t like government over reach?

Also why do you always end your post with peace, it’s odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Was it for medical reasons or just because? I figured most teens and guys have a similar reaction as this
    I talked about it before, nearly two years ago when I did it. It was both. It was an option to correct a problem (but not the only one available) and I always hated being uncircumcised, sooo...

...but it's best for adults to make this decision. I've never actually met a dude who was angry that he was cut as a child, but that doesn't mean it's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    Telling a parent they can’t make decisions for their own children. Might as well just make all children wards of the state then if you really that way my friend. See the other part of my statement you quoted if you really feel that strongly about it.
    MMOC-OT really should make a circumcision mega thread for all you extremists to vent in. This topic comes up at least once a month.

Peace
    There are some decisions parents should be able to make. There are decisions parents shouldn't be able to make. This is one of them. Children deserve protection, too, especially as not all parents are truly fit to be parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You do realize some people have to get a circumcision? What is wrong with it anyways.
    No one HAS TO get a circumcision...the worst case is when the foreskin is too tight and won't retract at all, which can be solved by stretching or a really smallcut, outright removing all of it is absolutely barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Hater strikes again... For your info I think 75% of Americans are circumcised. This practice has no side effects but on top of it it is much cleaner. Circumcised penis helps for the hygiene, it doesn't smell bad like yours because it is open and helps to prevent some infection and fungi. Why would a civilized country put in a law that would force everyone to have a stinky penis like yours?
    You sure love to talk about stinky penises a lot.

Not really sure why people freak out over circumcision to the point they want it banned.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You sure love to talk about stinky penises a lot.
    Lol does the guy even know the foreskin retracts, he just lost his for no reason and instead gets the sensible skin underneath exposed at all times.
    I mean you have to be pretty dumb to be in favor of that...i can't help but feel sorry for ppl that had it done as children, they don't know what they are missing.

Circumcision reduces the chances of a male getting STIs by 60% because there is less skin. They did the study in Africa. BJ's don't feel as good as uncircumcised because the foreskin has 20% of the nerve endings.

BUT IF YOU GET CIRCUMSIZED YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH JEWISH WOMEN AND THAT SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH BROS.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Looool how much you wanna bet your wife/girlfriend (if you have one) loves them.
    There's really no noticeable difference between someone cut and someone uncut during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Not really sure why people freak out over circumcision to the point they want it banned.
    Are you a guy or a girl?
    Simply put, i can't imagine a guy that has his foreskin would think it would more comfortable not having it...that part shouldn't be exposed at all times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    There's really no noticeable difference between someone cut and someone uncut during sex.
    There is for the guy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    There is for the guy...
    He meant that they look almost the same, hence the "looks better" argument in favor of circumcision is pretty much bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    There is for the guy...
    He was talking about what women think. I've had sex with uncut men and cut men, there's really no noticeable difference from my perspective.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I wonder this as well. Personally, I am thankful that my parents had it done soon after my birth.
    And i´m glad that i live in a civilized country where we don´t do something like this shit but yeah enjoy getting the dicks of your younghest mutilated.

It should be illegal to not get circumcised. It's leading to the uglification of men.

Outdated practice, that has no reason to continue in modern society except in rare medical cases. Good for Iceland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3derp View Post
    Circumcision reduces the chances of a male getting STIs by 60% because there is less skin. They did the study in Africa. BJ's don't feel as good as uncircumcised because the foreskin has 20% of the nerve endings.

BUT IF YOU GET CIRCUMSIZED YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH JEWISH WOMEN AND THAT SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH BROS.
    Those studies are flawed. There have been many studies showing it does very little to help.

And, as someone who got circumcised as an adult, I can tell you that I find sex feels much better now. Much. That's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You're moving the goalposts and you know it. That parents can make decisions for their children does not mean that they can do whatever the hell they want to their children. Adding 'don't circumcise your kid' to the list of things parents can't do is not even close to making children wards of the state, and you know it.

Also, you called someone an extremist before writing peace. You're letting your real personality show again.
    What 'goalposts' is that my friend? And what personality is that?
    Please indicate where I have directly called a particular individual out as an "extremist". If people have a guilty conscience about their views, perhaps they should rethink their views.

I simply have stated that government is just sticking their noses where it doesn't belong. Nothing more... nothing less. And this is well within the boundaries of the topic since the government is involved.
    If people read any more into it than that, it is their own extreme biasness bleeding through.

Peace

15+ Year Old Account
    Uncircumcised penises are disgusting. They stink and have been proven to increase a woman's chances at cervical cancer caused by HPV (source source #2). All men should have their foreskin removed at birth!

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Uncircumcised penises are disgusting. They stink and have been proven to increase a woman's chances at cervical cancer caused by HPV (source source #2). All men should have their foreskin removed at birth!
    Disregarding the inflammatory way the post is written, do you not do HPV vaccinations where you live?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    The way circumcision really started to spread out in the US unlike rest of Europe seems thanks to Dr. Kellog who prescribed it to "cure" boys masturbation. Masturbation was thought to cause health related issues. That's pretty much same shit as FGM. Some puritan assholes attribute masturbation as a harmful habit and try to prevent it.
    So it was because of religion again...

Makes one wonder why most religions are not allready banned they don´t have any positive thing going for them.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Good for you, this is not about you.
    Ok. 10chars
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!