Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    It should be illegal to not get circumcised. It's leading to the uglification of men.
    How? A circumcised penis is ugly with its dried out look, not that the penis isn't ugly without being circumcised, it just gets worse with circumcision.

Deleted
    Correlations

It is kind of "funny" to see so many gals call the natural form of the penis disgusting.
    I mean, Unlike what some people say your stuff isn't a work of art either gals, that doesn't mean you should take a knife to it and start carving.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If as a grown man want to have skin snipped off my penis then I should be able to get the skin snipped. The government has no business in my pant telling me I can or can not. It's an over reach.

They should ban all cosmetic surgery then too. No more boob or nose jobs.
    A proposed bill to ban non-medically required male circumcision on babies and children
    Can you read?
    Babies and children.

Gtfo if you can't follow.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    So it was because of religion again...

Makes one wonder why most religions are not allready banned they don´t have any positive thing going for them.
    Other then all the ways they help community’s by setting up church events and what not. And the fact that you will never be able to ban what some one believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Any country that wants to be seen as civilized should ban it.
    O...like every country you mean.

15+ Year Old Account
    Disregarding the inflammatory way the post is written, do you not do HPV vaccinations where you live?
    They offer them but it doesn't change facts that uncircumcised men give women a higher chance at getting cervical cancer caused by HPV. Circumcision should be mandatory for all men at birth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    They offer them but it doesn't change facts that uncircumcised men give women a higher chance at getting cervical cancer caused by HPV. Circumcision should be mandatory for all men at birth.
    Soo care to explain why in countrys like Germany such things don´t happen as much as in the US EVEN if we don´t circumsisions hm?

10+ Year Old Account
    They should stick to selling frozen pizza and leave the lawmaking to elected officials!

Deleted
    There are multiple conflicting studies on that subject. Also having no foreskin hardly makes you immune to HPV, you can still get it and carry it without knowing.
    HPV is also found on urine and semen.

Guess what if you use a condom you are pretty much immune to a bunch of std's.

Who would have thought huh, even without mutilating defenceless children like some degenerate.

How? A circumcised penis is ugly with its dried out look, not that the penis isn't ugly without being circumcised, it just gets worse with circumcision.
    Tip on out with your ugly dong lol.

Seriously though... people don't draw uncircumcised penis for a reason.

Tip on out with your ugly dong lol.
    Don't have one, seen enough cut and uncut to say that cut is uglier.
    Seriously though... people don't draw uncircumcised penis for a reason.
    Uh, what does that even have to do with anything at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Parents should not make irreversible cosmetic choices for their children.
    I absolutely agree that parents doing that to their children is absolutely fucking reprehensible and disgusting. It is a cosmetic surgery with no actual benefits and proven detriments.

But it actually is reversible. It actually is possible to regrow your foreskin.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

I am fascinated by some posters obsession about "smelly dicks". Just wtf, do you think that shower and soap does not exist? Western world has those things, imagine that...
    Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Men circumsized at birth will never know how it is to be intact and can't comment on the issue, and intavt adult males should still be able to be circumsized if they wish. That is not even an argument.
    Yet people still dont get this and are trying to argue against basic logic. Life is funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Uncircumcised penises are disgusting. They stink and have been proven to increase a woman's chances at cervical cancer caused by HPV (source source #2). All men should have their foreskin removed at birth!
    Lordy, why do you Americans get so much propaganda about circumcision? Its the only country where its common to do it for non-religious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    They look better cut. Fite me
    Why do you care what your son's penis looks like? It's not like you're going to be having sex with him.. I hope.

Don't have one, seen enough cut and uncut to say that cut is uglier.

Uh, what does that even have to do with anything at all?
    I'm just joking around, it's a thread about penises.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    I absolutely agree that parents doing that to their children is absolutely fucking reprehensible and disgusting. It is a cosmetic surgery with no actual benefits and proven detriments.

But it actually is reversible. It actually is possible to regrow your foreskin.
    Its possible to stretch the remaining skin to make a semblance of a foreskin, but actual foreskin tissue is different. Plus while the glans can dekeratinize via the process, it will never have full sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Lordy, why do you Americans get so much propaganda about circumcision? Its the only country where its common to do it for non-religious reasons.
    It's pretty common in south korea too iirc, due to american influence lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preval...f_circumcision

Circumcision is largely a modern-day phenomenon in South Korea. While the rate in the twentieth century has been nearing 80%, virtually no circumcision was performed just a century ago, as it was against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[31] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[32] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[33] In 2012, it's the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, are against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% are for).[31] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[31]

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    American Exceptionalism. Rich white Americans tend to be circumcised so that's the true and proper way.

- - - Updated - - -

And from what I just read, it also takes a fair amount of effort and time. It can be done surgically but the results so far are poor.
    Oh right, that Kellog's cereal dude, right?