Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/health...ntl/index.html

Excerpt:

"A proposed bill to ban non-medically required male circumcision on babies and children in Iceland is receiving backlash from religious communities.
    'Those procedures are unnecessary, done without their informed consent, non-reversible and can cause all kinds of severe complications, disfigurations and even death,' said Icelandic Progressive Party MP Silja Dögg Gunnarsdottir. She said a child should be old enough to give 'informed consent" for the procedure and defended the proposed ban as being about protecting children's rights, adding that it would "not go against the religious right of their parents.'

The European Jewish Congress (EJC), condemned the bill saying the ban would be an 'effective deterrent' that would 'guarantee that no Jewish community will be established' in the country.

'Iceland would be the only country to ban one of the most central, if not the most central rite in the Jewish tradition in modern times,' the EJC statement said, adding that this would 'attack Judaism in a way that concerns Jews all over the world.'

One in three men globally are estimated to be circumcised, with the majority for religious and cultural reasons."

Thoughts?
    Great news! Now we just need every other developed countries to vote ban on it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Not sure how is this an atheist issue. You really think your God requires the foreskins of baby boys? Like what sort of fucking whackado shit is that?
    That's how it always plays out. And Jews, Muslims, and Christians got together and said it's unconstitutional and the courts agreed.
    So stop trying to tell parents how to raise their children. Because you get zero say in how anyone raises their child.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    They look uglier. Harder to keep clean? I've never heard any guy complain that it's hard to keep their dick clean because they're not circumcised lol.
    I wouldn't say it's hard, but you definitely, can't slack on washing if you are not circumcised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

They look uglier. Harder to keep clean? I've never heard any guy complain that it's hard to keep their dick clean because they're not circumcised lol.
    I am a guy and I'm not circumcized, as that's not a very common practice over here. That "cleanliness" excuse is the biggest load of crap ever. You take a shower, you clean yourself. It isn't harder or easier, you either clean yourself or you don't. How they look is a matter of subjectivity (I'm perfectly happy with mine lol).It is mutilation, it is unnecessary, and it's done on unconsenting children. I find that barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    It's not like I had a say in the matter, but I'm glad my parents opted for circumcision. Penises look ugly without it and I hear they're harder to keep clean.
    yes you need to be a regular rocket scientist to pull the skin back a little and wash it. In fact i'd never wish being uncircumcised to anyone without at least 3 PHDs because their dicks would just fall off due to impossible hygene demands.

as to all the arguments about whether it looks good or not.

I wonder how women would feel if we deformed them at birth so they look better for us. in fact, I'm pretty sure there have been outrage about piercing little girls' ears now imagine if you cut half of it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That's how it always plays out. And Jews, Muslims, and Christians got together and said it's unconstitutional and the courts agreed.
    So stop trying to tell parents how to raise their children. Because you get zero say in how anyone raises their child.
    except that's blatantly false, governments are very much involved in how you raise your children, the only exception apparently, is if your imaginary friends tells you to do something with your child, then the government cant do anything about it cos it's "unconstitutional" lol
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-02-20 at 11:36 PM.

Uhu. So...if X religious denomination decides that they'll start tattooing swastikas on their kids foreheads in the name of their lord and savior Adolf that be grand too?

I just don't understand people like you. Like, it's head scratchily confusing, you are in favor of mutilating kids for...what? 'Cuz a moron cereal salesman convinced millions of people that chopping off kids foreskins will stop them jacking off?

I mean, you do realize that outside the US, no other developed nation practices that shit, beyond making an exemption of Jewish kids, which frankly I think they shouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Uhu. So...if X religious denomination...
    Stop right there.
    If you can't stick to the narrative, then don't even imagine some shitty extreme drivel will make your argument sound any better.

Stop right there.
    If you can't stick to the narrative, then don't even imagine some shitty extreme drivel will make your argument sound any better.
    What? I was making a point about how we impose reasonable restrictions on every right, including that of religious freedom, and what is considered acceptable or not, is incredibly subjective and there's absolutely no reason why circumcision should be protected while other harmful practices are not.

So once again. I think you are just an asshole or a moron....or both.

I love the way this subject turns people on both sides of the argument into screaming fanatics.

Iceland, Land of the Foreskin!

Deleted
    Wait a second... Iceland has that penis museum...

They want exclusivity on circumcised dicks!!!

Gosh darn corporations using the government as a tool to increase profits, disgusting!!
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2018-02-20 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I think I read some scientific paper some years ago on circumcision that it's hygienically better. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Unfortunately, it's one of those topics where every study has an equal and opposite study.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Iceland, Land of the Foreskin!
    That made me laugh pretty hard.

Any country that wants to be seen as civilized should ban it.
    100% agreed. No more mutilating baby penises.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost every male who has been circumcised is glad his parents had it done. What's the issue here?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    Telling a parent they can’t make decisions for their own children. Might as well just make all children wards of the state then if you really that way my friend. See the other part of my statement you quoted if you really feel that strongly about it.
    MMOC-OT really should make a circumcision mega thread for all you extremists to vent in. This topic comes up at least once a month.

Peace
    From one extreme to the other. Are you a sith lord or what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Uh, i care how any of my boyfriends dick looks like
    Pretty sure I asked about sons, not boyfriends, those aren't really interchangeable terms for most people...

Good.

It shouldn't be a thing unless it's a medical necessity/a choice made by a grown person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Almost every male who has been circumcised is glad his parents had it done. What's the issue here?
    Highlighted the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Swargle View Post
    Pretty sure I asked about sons, not boyfriends, those aren't really interchangeable terms for most people...
    Maybe he is from Alabama.

- - - Updated - - -

Its only a thing in islam/judaism. Most Americans are doing it because its 'normal'.
    Such a joke lol.

Cutting of the foreskin is now 'raising a child' lol?

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Iceland. Screw religion, it can go fuck itself.