Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You should, you're missing a part of your dick you sad sad man.

So sad you come on here trying to defend your dick mutilation as if it was some blessing.
    I'm not defending it, but it hasn't caused me any issues in life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Save the platitudes.
    The US holds the atheist as the least trustworthy of demographics.
    Probably why I have such little regard for the US then? Religious people are the most morally bankrupt of all scum of the earth.

Here in Britain we managed to bend and break Christanity to our own moral ideals before we finally cast it aside in favor of proper secular belief. Religious should be at best Tolerated, and if they rear their ugly head should be crushed under heel like any other dangerous social parasite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, Do you have a girlfriend?

I will happily show her it doesn't.
    Saying something like this makes you look like you're compensating for something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    No actual benefits? What a dense statement to make.
    The only benefit is it may reduce certain types of Cancer and sexually transmitted disease.

But then it promotes other certain cancer types and sexually transmitted diseases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Saying something like this makes you look like you're compensating for something.
    Not at all, Natural dicks are just naturally more stimulating than mutilated ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I'm not defending it, but it hasn't caused me any issues in life.
    It'll cause you many son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    How is people cutting themselves mutilation if their arms still work?

Magnets, how do they work?
    I think you need to revisit the definition of mutilation.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all, Natural dicks are just naturally more stimulating than mutilated ones.
    Oh really? Does this mean you can prove that?

Deleted
    I think you need to revisit the definition of mutilation.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation

Mutilation or maiming is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged or disfigured.

Just because you find the Aesthetics of the damaged body part to your liking, does not make it Mutilation.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutilation

Mutilation or maiming is cutting off or injury to a body part of a person so that the part of the body is permanently damaged or disfigured.

Just because you find the Aesthetics of the damaged body part to your liking, does not make it Mutilation.
    Permanently damaged how? I have no issues with cleanliness, feeling, getting or keeping an erection.

Or are you basing it off of some other arbitrary criteria?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Oh MMO-C.com - I'm glad we are having this thread again, it brings back memories..

OT: honestly.. who gives a shit lolo - Whether you are circumcised or not you don't know what it's like to be one or the other unless you had it done later in life... It's time to stop the crying, and move forward

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Oh really? Does this mean you can prove that?
    Literal mechanics my dear.

The foreskin, when retracted, creates a natural raised surface along the shaft.

Literally ribbed for her pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    What actual harm (outside of the random, rare medical complication that can happen due to an allergy or bad reaction to a vaccination) does the removal of some worthless skin cause?
    It's estimated that hundreds die from it yearly, in the US alone. So yeah, why are you even comparing with vaccination?

Deleted
    Permanently damaged how? I have no issues with cleanliness, feeling, getting or keeping an erection.

Your dick suffers nerve damage along the scar tissue and the lack of protective layering causes the head of the penis to have it's nerves wither and die. In turn it often causes the Urethra to dilate.

All bad things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your dick suffers nerve damage along the scar tissue and the lack of protective layering causes the head of the penis to have it's nerves wither and die. In turn it often causes the Urethra to dilate.

All bad things.
    Again, I've never had any issues with feeling. I'll let you know if I ever have issues with urethra dilation, though. It's probably never going to happen, however, so don't hold your breath.

Obligatory: male circumcision is in no way comparable to FGM. The biological equivalent of FGM would be something between cutting off the head (glans) or complete removal of the entire penis.

However, I generally support efforts to discourage child circumcision when there is no medical necessity for it (eg, phimosis). I think the way some people like to scream "child mutilation" is actually counter-productive, we need to have an open and honest discussion about this issue in order to change the culture around it. And not just in religious communities, there are also mostly secular communities where it is still the norm (eg, in the US).

As for laws against it, I'm kind of on the fence about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If as a grown man want to have skin snipped off my penis then I should be able to get the skin snipped. The government has no business in my pant telling me I can or can not. It's an over reach.

They should ban all cosmetic surgery then too. No more boob or nose jobs.
    It's only on babies and children in this case, ie the parents making the decision for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Again, I've never had any issues with feeling. I'll let you know if I ever have issues with urethra dilation, though. It's probably never going to happen, however, so don't hold your breath.
    How would you know if you can never compare the feeling? These are facts bro. Your dick is dulled.

Arbitrary? You're cutting off a part of the body (permanently damaging), on someone who can't give consent. What is so hard to understand about the maiming part?

You don't need your ear lobes, well frankly you just need a part of your ears. How is this religious nonsense practice any different from one where you would cut off most of the ear?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Obligatory: male circumcision is in no way comparable to FGM. The biological equivalent of FGM would be something between cutting off the head (glans) or complete removal of the entire penis.

However, I generally support efforts to discourage child circumcision when there is no medical necessity for it (eg, phimosis). I think the way some people like to scream "child mutilation" is actually counter-productive, we need to have an open and honest discussion about this issue in order to change the culture around it. And not just in religious communities, there are also mostly secular communities where it is still the norm (eg, in the US).

As for laws against it, I'm kind of on the fence about that.

It's only on babies and children in this case, ie the parents making the decision for them.
    People in the US are not secular.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would you know if you can never compare the feeling? These are facts bro. Your dick is dulled.
    And how would YOU know if you can never compare the feeling vice versa? Just take my word when I say I've never had issues with getting and keeping an erection, and for climax to feel great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

No, we do not need to coddle stupidity. Every time I hear someone is Circumcised for non medical reasons, I laugh at them. I laugh at them HARD. I let out a big belly full of the most purist mirth I can ever muster.

Because these people will forever have a mark of stupidity burned into their bodies. their parents have fallen for the most stupid of social traps and now they have to live with it.

I pity people who are less than me. Because that is literally what it is. They are less of a man than me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Literal mechanics my dear.

The foreskin, when retracted, creates a natural raised surface along the shaft.

Literally ribbed for her pleasure.
    You may be right i wouldn't know but my partner seems happy with what i have.

Funny thing is i may not seeing it as mutilation but i'm not against banning it. Cutting off any part of the body for religion is fucking dumb.

Deleted
    And how would YOU know if you can never compare the feeling vice versa? Just take my word when I say I've never had issues with getting and keeping an erection, and for climax to feel great.
    I can draw my foreskin back for a week and compare the feeling bro.
    Also, the Foreskin helps make sex pleasurable beyond the climax.