Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    No, we do not need to coddle stupidity. Every time I hear someone is Circumcised for non medical reasons, I laugh at them. I laugh at them HARD. I let out a big belly full of the most purist mirth I can ever muster.

Because these people will forever have a mark of stupidity burned into their bodies. their parents have fallen for the most stupid of social traps and now they have to live with it.

I pity people who are less than me. Because that is literally what it is. They are less of a man than me.
    You okay there, bud? You've been doing a bit of projecting in your latest few posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Jesus.

I actually agreed with you but now I don't want to because of what a mongoloid you are.
    The only way to fix stupidity is for people to understand how stupid they are. Laughter I find is the best way to do this.

This Fiend idiot uses 'literally' in every response. Why are you bothering arguing with him. He clearly just wants you all to send him dick pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    You okay there, bud? You've been doing a bit of projecting in your latest few posts.
    I'm just being flowery with my words. I just laugh at skinned carrots if you want a less dramatic interpretation.

10+ Year Old Account
    To prove you are a bad mother?
    Actually a good parent would get their son circumcised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCanoehead View Post
    This Fiend idiot uses 'literally' in every response. Why are you bothering arguing with him. He clearly just wants you all to send him dick pics
    Because under my esoteric writing style I am correct. You can go read all the studies and do all the homework. Natural mutilated pensis have more sensation and are healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    If being a good mother is also telling your children the earth is flat and medicine is evil. Anyway we know the only reason you write this nonsense is because you're a religious apologist.

*shrugs*
    It's just Finland having their own debate.
    Everywhere else...life will go on...banana peeled or no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Everything you stated is 100% false. Please do some research before spouting off nonsense.
    Except it's not, I have done the research. I'm sorry your dick was nipped bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    If being a good mother is also telling your children the earth is flat and medicine is evil. Anyway we know the only reason you write this nonsense is because you're a religious apologist.
    What the..

Who is saying that stuff? We talking about being clean and doing the right thing.

Selective research....so...selective.
    And yet there are still a lot of guys with peeled bananas.

Deleted
    Why?

"Hey Son, I know you're only an hour hold, but I am going to get the end of your penis snipped off for reasons I don't really understand but a few people in the 70ies said is was healthier, Sex may be less enjoyable and your dick may feel like sandpaper on a bad day, but at least I appeased Dr Kellogg!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Except it's not, I have done the research. I'm sorry your dick was nipped bro.
    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession on this subject. I just read some female perspectives on cut vs uncut and it seems that the feeling is largely the same for them. What a silly thing to be on one side of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's literally the opposite of true. You sound like a giant asshole.
    He doesn't understand his anger on this topic comes from hindsight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Selective research....so...selective.
    And yet there are still a lot of guys with peeled bananas.
    Not really selective, The NHS sees no reason for non-medical Circumcusion and does not perform it unless necessary. I trust the NHS over Religious Nutjobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why?

"Hey Son, I know you're only an hour hold, but I am going to get the end of your penis snipped off for reasons I don't really understand but a few people in the 70ies said is was healthier, Sex may be less enjoyable and your dick may feel like sandpaper on a bad day, but at least I appeased Dr Kellogg!"
    It's the skin, not the tip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Why?

Wait, how do you know how it feels lolo, You're the best thing that's happened to this thread btw

If I could send you money, I would to see this continue, but I think I can watch the fireworks free.. FOR NOW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    J U S T T H E T I P

m8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    You seem to have an unhealthy obsession on this subject. I just read some female perspectives on cut vs uncut and it seems that the feeling is largely the same for them. What a silly thing to be on one side of.
    Because it's a debate based entirely on Anti-logic.

If some bloke wants his dick snipped, do it. I am all for people Mutilating themselves for whatever Aesthetic stupidity they want. But people like you, who were mutilated for no logical reason, instead try to MAKE a logical reason.

And it just annoys me to no end people can be so stupid in 2018.

Tell me this. Would cutting your lips off be healthier for your mouth?

What the..

Who is saying that stuff? We talking about being clean and doing the right thing.
    "Spiritually clean" Yeah, apologist. There's a thing called water, you know.

Hint: One of the claims for FGM is also that it's "clean".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    The Skin that happens to contain thousands of tiny nerve endings that just so happen to be really fun during sex.