Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    They look better cut. Fite me
    #JustSayNo to ant-eater dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You mean like how Iceland is now banning it? That is not doing anything now?
    Maybe you should have read that it's a "proposal."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah..unfortunately stupidity insists that spitting in the face of the opposition is an actual argument.
    I think you should stop with the shitty insults.
    When you generate a decent argument instead of a bunch of empty feelings and ideas beyond "B-But dickcheese" I might consider you worthy of a comment beyond me laughing at your stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Then no children would be born. You can't change DNA (yet)
    What are you on about?

Then no children would be born. You can't change DNA (yet)
    Huh? Biology=/=body modification. I figured that much would be obvious to...anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    In the modern world Organised Religion seems more and more like a dinosaur, Why do we give them the time of day?
    because people are still terrified by the fact that their life might not have some higher meaning, and hide behind religion.
    thats not exactly a hard question :P

why they think that some archaic ritual that was created 10 thousand years ago is still in anyway relevant to them is just human stupidity though.

Deleted
    And it's funny the only actual opposition is Jewish leaders from ALL ACROSS SCANDINAVIA whipping up a frenzy to defect their bloodletting practices.

There are only 250 Jews in Iceland.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    because people are still terrified by the fact that their life might not have some higher meaning, and hide behind reliigion.
    thats not exactly a hard question :P
    Let them ponder the great questions of life within their moldy temples. But they provide nothing to us, so we should provide nothing to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your point being? Are you saying they are not doing anything about it? It was proposed by 4 parties in parliament, which already brings it to 29 seats(out of 63).
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-02-21 at 01:43 AM.

When you generate a decent argument instead of a bunch of empty feelings and ideas beyond "B-But dickcheese" I might consider you worthy of a comment beyond me laughing at your stupidity.
    I don't need an argument for what's going on in Finland.
    You've nothing there, you've nothing here.
    So continue to guffaw with your fellow chavs thinking you have whatever the fuck you think.

Let them ponder the great questions of life within their moldy temples. But they provide nothing to us, so we should provide nothing to them.
    oh I agree dont get me wrong, the simple fact that churches are not taxed is beyond outrageous to me.

but then again we're going into off topic territory now.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Any country that wants to be seen as civilized should ban it.
    Exactly - infant genital mutilation is barbaric in this day and age.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    oh I agree dont get me wrong, the simple fact that churches are not taxed is beyond outrageous to me.

but then again we're going into off topic territory now.
    See the problem there is I see the value in churches kept running as Historical pieces of my countries history. Honestly I can't say the same for any Mosque though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Huh? Biology=/=body modification. I figured that much would be obvious to...anyone?
    DNA leads to irreversible choices for offspring. Can't change that your parents didn't have a certain trait. If parents shouldn't do irreversible decisions for kids then that includes all irreversible things. If you make exceptions for certain irreversible things then cosmetic shouldn't be an issue.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    So continue to guffaw with your fellow chavs thinking you have whatever the fuck you think.
    Why are you bringing finland up out of nowhere?

- - - Updated - - -

DNA leads to irreversible choices for offspring. Can't change that your parents didn't have a certain trait. If parents shouldn't do irreversible decisions for kids then that includes all irreversible things. If you make exceptions for certain irreversible things then cosmetic shouldn't be an issue.
    This is the biggest leap of logic i've ever seen, just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Well...by that logic it's all A-Okay to snip off baby girls labia, I mean I'm sure many men prefer the whole 11 year old girl look.

Just stop. It's a fucking idiotic argument.
    It's not the same. It's sad you're trying to force the majority of people to change. Shame on you.

Deleted
    Who the fuck was talking about Finland?

Also, I am not a Chav. I'm on the posher end of Working Class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    It's not the same. It's sad you're trying to force the majority of people to change. Shame on you.
    The majority of Iceland is not circumcised, its only a cultural thing in the US.

Deleted
    I think all stupid people should be forced to not be Stupid.

It's called Education.

Deleted
    If DNA leads to people magically getting circumcised then we can't stop it. Oh wait.

We can, because what you said is stupid.

Or are you trying to imply foreskins are some kind of rare genetic quirk that happened by chance? Because that's even MORE stupid.

what even is that argument? if we never forced the majority to ever change, we'd still be living in caves.