Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Seeing you don't have visible mob HP enabled, if you enter again, could you maybe make some screenshots of the mob/boss HP at different levels (entering at 110, 111, 112 and 113)? I would like to see a comparison for their HP in terms of how they scale.
    Ok, I will do that sometime tomorrow. Although, when you enter at 111, or 113 your automatically scaled down to 110 so I am not sure if the bosses/mob hps actually changes. I will double check for you anyway! I am actually 113 in those dungeons but if you pay attention to my characters portrait on the top left you will see the text of my level is green and is 110 which means its scaled down purposely for testing.

And yes Corroc...that's obvious that you report bugs in an alpha and why it's called an alpha.. this is not my first time lol. Especially with a Blizzard product or any other products from different companies in the past.
    Last edited by Northelim; 2018-02-20 at 08:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, you are scaled down? Well, okay, probably won't work then. But what about some outdoor mob comparisons? Those do scale, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Oh, you are scaled down? Well, okay, probably won't work then. But what about some outdoor mob comparisons? Those do scale, right?
    Yes they do scale in the actual world/outisde. I checked today.

A Raptor Matriarch that spawns right at the area where you pick up your first quest in Nazmir is at 22,021 HP at 110. A level 113 is a 27,784.

Here is a screenshot of the comparison

https://imgur.com/a/azPkL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Looks insanely slow and boring.
    Both dungeons? Or one of them in particular?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Yes they do scale in the actual world/outisde. I checked today.

A Raptor Matriarch that spawns right at the area where you pick up your first quest in Nazmir is at 22,021 HP at 110. A level 113 is a 27,784.

Here is a screenshot of the comparison

https://imgur.com/a/azPkL
    Thanks for posting! If this continues (but I am sure it will be higher later on) we would have around 40k HP on mobs at level 120.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Nah the class gameplay. You don't have many buttons to press with the removal of Artifacts.
    Take your tired complaint to a different thread, he's playing a prot warrior. Literally the only thing he doesn't have that the artifact gave him is Neltharion's Fury...which no one presses anyway.
    Last edited by Kiki b; 2018-02-22 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Take your tired complaint to a different thread, he's playing a prot warrior. Literally the only thing he doesn't have that the artifact give him is Neltharion's Fury...which no one presses anyway.

Funny you mention that.. I completely forgot about Neltharions Fury... Now that I think about it I kind of miss it - _-

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why so much ability clicking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why so much ability clicking?
    Haven't touched WoW since Argus launched and lost my habit of knowing where were my previous hotkeys at and didn't feel like logging into Legion to see where everything was. Translation - SUPER LAZY. Was trying to get back into groove more than anything and didn't really care. I am good now tho lol, my next videos should have a lot less ability clicking I know its pretty horrible. In all all honestly, I am not the best player or super competetive or anything. I used to be when I was way younger and had the time, but times are now different.
    Last edited by Northelim; 2018-02-22 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Haven't touched WoW since Argus launched and lost my habit of knowing where were my previous hotkeys at and didn't feel like logging into Legion to see where everything was. Translation - SUPER LAZY. Was trying to get back into groove more than anything and didn't really care. I am good now tho lol, my next videos should have a lot less ability clicking I know its pretty horrible. In all all honestly, I am not the best player or super competetive or anything. I used to be when I was way younger and had the time, but times are now different.
    I can completely understand that...time has flew by so fast. It's frigging scary

some ppl in this thread are horribly stupid...

@Northelim: thanks for sharing first gameplay vids of upcoming content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    some ppl in this thread are horribly stupid...

@<a href="https://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=578442" target="_blank">Northelim</a>: thanks for sharing first gameplay vids of upcoming content.
    No problem buddy.

Here is another little treat for you all