Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Damn she's trying to get her son's cheeks busted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Have you ever stopped to think that politics don't have to be imbred into everything? The olympics are supposed to be the purest form of sport we have. Keep your shitty fucking politics out of it. I dont care about 00s or 11s. I don't want to hear anyone at all talk about political agendas when I am watching athletes compete. There is plenty of time to do that the other 4 years you aren't at the Olympic games.
    Those two athletes have used their social media to talk about what is going on with Pence. No interview they have done regarding the Olympics have brought up Pence by them. Through their social media they have blasted him for his beliefs because that is their PERSONAL stance on the matter. Their refusing to meet or shake the hand of Pence is their right to do so. I don't blame them either. I wouldn't want to meet someone who thinks so little of my life.

Cringe to the moon and back.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    They are standing up against a man who supports conversion therapy for gays (source). His campaign for Congress in 2000 showed he wanted to defund support of the Ryan White Care Act and any other organization that "supports the gay lifestyle". (source). These men are using their platform to show they do not support this man or what he believes in or stands for.
    Meanwhile most problems dont go away because you ignore them.

It's why barely anything gets done now. Its all about arguing about stuff and never actually doing anything except take donations or fame.

Deleted
    This isn't news, these are performing Monkeys thinking we care about their pathetic lives.

I don't care what you stick your dick in, your only value in society is to amuse us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Meanwhile most problems dont go away because you ignore them.

It's why barely anything gets done now. Its all about arguing about stuff and never actually doing anything except take donations or fame.
    Mike Pence ran his campaign on partly that he would defund anything that related to homosexuals and supported conversion therapy being done on gay teens. He's spoken out several times on these subjects and "protecting marriage" as well. That's not exactly doing nothing except taking donations.

Deleted
    Mike Pence ran his campaign on partly that he would defund anything that related to homosexuals and supported conversion therapy being done on gay teens. He's spoken out several times on these subjects and "protecting marriage" as well. That's not exactly doing nothing except taking donations.
    And? People's stupid opinions can be swayed by actual discourse and education. not protected status and crybaby activism.

Yea and so did other politicians but they changed over the years.

When conversation about wanting changed ends up being vulgar or not even happening then you will never see true change.

Is he hot? Why are there never any pics in these threads. Get your shit together OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    I'm your mom and I accept that you are gay and am happy for you.
    Well I'm YOUR mom and now you're gay.

Take that.

I'm pretty sure this is how this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Is he hot? Why are there never any pics in these threads. Get your shit together OP.
    This seems like a major failing.

Oh here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    If you had gone to the link provided in the first post I made you would have seen pictures of both of them on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Have you ever stopped to think that politics don't have to be imbred into everything? The olympics are supposed to be the purest form of sport we have. Keep your shitty fucking politics out of it. I dont care about 00s or 11s. I don't want to hear anyone at all talk about political agendas when I am watching athletes compete. There is plenty of time to do that the other 4 years you aren't at the Olympic games.
    Politics are brought into it when politicians attend the Olympics for public exposure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Politics are brought into it when politicians attend the Olympics for public exposure.
    Oh quiet you with your logic! Just because Pence said he didn't want to sit anywhere near Kim Jong-un's sister doesn't mean he was there for public exposure either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Yeah, no. They're nobodies who'll be forgotten in a week.
    "This wealthy professional athlete who is thousands of times more socially powerful than I am and who even made it to the Olympic games is a nobody!"

Good job, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    I've also been called a "fake fag" because apparently you have to have sex with random strangers all the time to be a "real" gay person.
    Then quit your bitching and fire up Grindr, boi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Then quit your bitching and fire up Grindr, boi.
    If that doesn't work and he's into bears or chubs he can head over to Growlr lol

If you had gone to the link provided in the first post I made you would have seen pictures of both of them on there.
    Put them in the post, or it's just fail OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This seems like a major failing.

Oh here you go:

Hm, I expected better...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Hm, I expected better...
    5.5/10 for the first one. Second one 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    5.5/10 for the first one. Second one 4/10.
    I'd say 6/10 and 5/10.
    I couldn't find any better pictures of Sam, but Adam could apparently go up to 8/10 or something.

Hahaha, this brought back memories of Brothers and Sisters!