Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    You're basically just Fry from futurama. There, problem solved.
    So if you had a bank account at time of freezing you'd be insane rich. That is cool.

I would find out what kind of a living i could earn and go about doing that. See if there was any good pc games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    So if you had a bank account at time of freezing you'd be insane rich. That is cool.
    I think that would entirely depend on the bank. Most banks close the accounts of the deceased. If the bank is informed of your situation it would purely rely on continuity of such information. After about 50 years it is very, very unlikely that anyone who was initially informed of your situation would still be working there, and therefore the only information anyone would have would probably be some sort of note or flag on the account. Human nature takes over at this point, and Bob's your uncle on whether or not someone just nukes your account anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real life me?

1.piss
    2.shit
    3.eat
    4. Check to see if my bank didn't shut down then check my account.
    5. Look up family bloodline

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd find the nearest Statue of Liberty, drop to my knees, and cry while screaming “YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!”
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

So hows the state of world ? if its post apocalyptic like in fallout i would prly just off myself before i find myself fighting mutated creatures .

If its extremely advanced i would prly give it a try (depend on living situation,money,etc) . Otherwise there is no point in living when everyone you've ever known is dead .

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I'd go play Sword Art Online as well

Go see if Classic wow had changes or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat
    And you would just be a naked body, no money or clothes.
    I didn't plan this very well, did I? I prefer the Fry version.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat
    and of course you'll be able to communicate, a century and a half isn't nearly enough time for say English to become intelligible
    I can find reasons to agree with this.

<bungee walks out door> <bungee discovers that English did not become the language of China and they haven't gone nudist>
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I would imagine that human rejuvenation and life extension would have been perfected by this point. So, I would probably not opt to settle down somewhere on Earth.

First, I would familiarize myself with the events that transpired in the 150 years that I was a popsicle. Learn to use the various technologies of the time. Go back to school if needed. Then move to an off-world colony in a neighboring star system.

I would not contact any of my descendants, I would imagine it would be just as awkward for them as for me to meet their 4th-6th Great Grandfather.

What's the "world map" for? I would dive instantly in Full Immersion Virtual Reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a bunch of money doing talk shows then write a book and live off the earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Taking a wicked Piss.

Related.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2018-02-21 at 07:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    See if my family still exist, let them know great great great uncle D just got thawed out, read up on some history, hunt for some puss, eat some stuff...live.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Probably will see the ice being picked out by angry Israelis yelling im occupying their greater greater greater Israeli territory (in Denmark).
    - Scounting OT Politics forum to see if any scholars actually managed to find significant proof to the RUSSIARUSSIA collusion conspiracy theory.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would check my cryptocurrency portfolio.

10+ Year Old Account
    What clusterfusk nonsense is the US taking over Canada about?

That's not happening. The US will be a smoking crater six ways from Sunday and Canada will probably be owned by China.

Given that, I'm going to Japan, if it's not completely irradiated by then.

I bet WoW would be dead at this, not classic though

Deleted
    Die instantly due to not having adapted the genes/immune system to the new climate and diseases that spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    quickly google the ending to one piece only to find it's still going

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I'd prepare myself for the upcoming release of Cyberpunk 2077.
    Well played sir, well played.