Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Denmark for one. The map you linked claims the age of consent is 14, but that's not true, as I posted on the last page. Denmark has what Americans call a romeo and Juliet clause. It also has a clause based on relation to the "victim"
    That is not a "Romeo and Juliet" clause.

Denmark is the one that probably seems the most reasonable, imo.
    The age of consent in the Kingdom of Denmark is 15[22] as specified by Section 222:

§ 222. Whoever has sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 15, shall be punished by imprisonment for up to 8 years, unless the situation is covered by § 216 paragraph 2. In determining the penalty, it shall be an aggravating circumstance if the perpetrator has gained intercourse by exploiting his physical or mental superiority.

Section 223, part 1, reads: "Any person who has sexual intercourse with any child under 18, who is said person's adopted child, stepchild or foster child, or who is entrusted to said person for education or upbringing, will be liable to imprisonment for any term not exceeding four years." This applies, e.g., to teachers. Further, part 2 of § 223 establishes that the same punishment is applicable to any person found to have grossly exploited their age- and experience based superiority over a person under the age of 18 to seduce said minor into intercourse.
    Yes, many countries have exemptions for certain positions, and obviously for certain familial relationships. That doesn't change the basic age of consent. For example, if I went to Denmark right now, aged 35, I could fuck any 15 year old Danish girls who are willing to consent to it. I'm not their parent, guardian or teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Bet she would have gone to prison if she had been male.
    If those males are presidents or senators, they won't even see a trial.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    14 is a lot of countries i can't be assed to check if a 14 year old can actually fuck a 30 year old, just checking Germany it's limited to 21, that's better much is it that much better? don't think we can call Germany a backwards shithole.
    In Germany, it's legal for a 30 year old to fuck a 14 year old. The exception you're looking at is only in cases of exploitation - typically this requires the younger person to file a complaint and it's then assessed in court. A 14 year old German can absolutely consent to sex with a 30 year old.

But let me be more clear.

Any country where it is legal for a 30 year old to fuck a 14 year old is a backwards shithole.

If you disagree, I don't care.
    You know, someone from a place where the age of consent is 14 might well think somewhere where the age of consent is 18 is a backwards shithole.

You really should take some time to think about this issue though. You have a firm moral conviction that the age of consent should be a particular number because that's what you're accustomed to. If you'd been born somewhere where the age of consent is 14 you would likely have a totally different opinion.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2018-02-21 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Men will always get pleasure from sex its just what we do as long as its we who is sticking our rod into a orifice and not the other way round unless you are into that which is ok by me.

I think Southpark did it well with

I don't think it needs pointing out given the rest of your post, but you're clearly not clever enough to understand what that episode of South Park was actually saying. It was mocking the idea that hot teachers having sex with students as a good thing, and mocking people's "dude nice" reactions, while illustrating how damaging to the victims it can be despite how awesome it seems.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yes, many countries have exemptions for certain positions, and obviously for certain familial relationships. That doesn't change the basic age of consent. For example, if I went to Denmark right now, aged 35, I could fuck any 15 year old Danish girls who are willing to consent to it. I'm not their parent, guardian or teacher.
    Not if you're from the US. It's illegal for an adult US citizen to have sex with someone under the age of 16 while abroad, regardless of local law. Though the law does have some silly rules, too. Eg, you can actually be arrested for using a prostitute while abroad. Effing bible thumpers.

You really should take some time to think about this issue though. You have a firm moral conviction that the age of consent should be a particular number because that's what you're accustomed to. If you'd been born somewhere where the age of consent is 14 you would likely have a totally different opinion.
    I'll never understand why people morally bank on some arbitrary age. It's silly. The only things that are truly important are the age difference and whether or not the other party is in a position of authority.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2018-02-21 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If those males are presidents or senators, they won't even see a trial.
    Money and power has always put you above the law, but that's not a gender issue.

Women forget about the special treatment they get because the world is only out to get them if they don't benefit from it, time and time again female teachers get away with all this whereas men are classed as pedophiles and end up in jail yet when do you ever see a female come out and say this is wrong? if they can benefit from a situation like this then sexism is never mentioned, funny isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    Women forget about the special treatment they get because the world is only out to get them if they don't benefit from it, time and time again female teachers get away with all this whereas men are classed as pedophiles and end up in jail yet when do you ever see a female come out and say this is wrong? if they can benefit from a situation like this then sexism is never mentioned, funny isn't it?
    Despite the fact that we have a female poster in this very topic saying this is wrong and that the woman in the story should go to prison?

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I don't think it needs pointing out given the rest of your post, but you're clearly not clever enough to understand what that episode of South Park was actually saying. It was mocking the idea that hot teachers having sex with students as a good thing, and mocking people's "dude nice" reactions, while illustrating how damaging to the victims it can be despite how awesome it seems.
    Or maybe you wasnt clever enough to understand the episode.

Ike was clearly a baby and those involved was prepubescent.. so?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-02-21 at 08:05 AM.

Or maybe you wasnt clever enough to understand the episode.

Ike was clearly a baby and those involved was prepubescent
    Literally fucking what lol.

It doesn't matter how old Ike was, the message is still the same. It was about teachers sleeping with their underage students. I knew you weren't very bright from your first post, but this post just blew me the fuck away and I don't even know how I'm typing this post because I'm too busy being blown away aaahhhhhhh here i gooooo

Literally fucking what lol.

It doesn't matter how old Ike was, the message is still the same. It was about teachers sleeping with their underage students. I knew you weren't very bright from your first post, but this post just blew me the fuck away and I don't even know how I'm typing this post because I'm too busy being blown away aaahhhhhhh here i gooooo
    Christ do you understand satire and irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Most US states have something similar. In most cases, there's a lower limit (14, I believe) where as long as the other party is 17 or younger, it's not necessarily a crime. The same would apply to 15/18, 16/19, etc. But that won't stop the hard liners from calling teenage guys a few years older than their girlfriend "pedophiles" because hey, that virtue signaling is serious business.
    Yes, that's explicitly what I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Not if you're from the US. It's illegal for an adult US citizen to have sex with someone under the age of 16 while abroad, regardless of local law. Though the law does have some silly rules, too. Eg, you can actually be arrested for using a prostitute while abroad. Effing bible thumpers.
    I presume you're referring to the PROTECT Act of 2003:

Authorizes fines and/or imprisonment for up to 30 years for U.S. citizens or residents who engage in illicit sexual conduct abroad. For the purposes of this law, illicit sexual conduct is defined as commercial sex with or sexual abuse of anyone under 18, or any sex with anyone under 16. Previous US law was less strict, only punishing those having sex either in contravention of local laws OR in commerce (prostitution); but did not prohibit non-commercial sex with, for example, a 14-year-old if such sex was legal in the foreign territory.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROTECT_Act_of_2003

This is only one component of the Act. It appears to have mostly been used to prosecute collectors of manga, which has resulted in at least one conviction (but via obscenity laws), until it was ruled unconstitutional so some parts of this are apparently in some kind of legal limbo.

I can't find any reference to anyone being charged under the clause relating to sex below the 18/16 mark but above the local country's age of consent. The one charge I did find was a guy who had engaged in sex tourism with 10 and 13 year old boys in Cambodia, where the age of consent is 15 anyway:

https://www.nysun.com/national/sex-o...diction/26520/

I'd say the odds of you being charged with anything in the US for having consensual sex with, eg, a 14 year old girl in Italy is vanishingly small. If you were, you'd likely have a good case to argue against that clause being constitutional. The law is really just aimed at sex tourism. There's a lot of laws like that on the book - making things technically illegal but rarely if ever actually enforced.

- - - Updated - - -

Are they necessarily being damaged by it?

The number of stories I've seen about a teacher being sent to jail, and then when they get out they wind up marrying the student...

Christ do you understand satire and irony?
    I literally can't believe you're serious.

I literally can't believe you're serious.
    Neither can i with you!

Have you ever watched Southpark?

Did you not see the satire and irony and why they chose to have a teacher fall in love with a baby?

They couldve had the episode with a teacher fall in love with stan or kyle but they didnt.

Neither can i with you!

Have you ever watched Southpark?

Did you not see the satire and irony and why they chose to have a teacher fall in love with a baby?

They couldve had the episode with a teacher fall in love with stan or kyle but they didnt.
    Yes, I know what satire and irony is but it's fucking clear that you don't. Give me a definition of both right now because you are not using EITHER word remotely correctly right now, dude.

Bunch of posts that blame feminists for this. LOL.

Men are just as guilty, if not guiltier of perpetrating the idea that if a female teacher is having sex with her male student then "he is lucky" and should "shut the fuck up". Just see some posts in this thread for proof.

So go out and make a movement that condemns this line of thought instead of asking another group to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Tyrande View Post
    Bunch of posts that blame feminists for this. LOL.

Men are just as guilty, if not guiltier of perpetrating the idea that if a female teacher is having sex with her male student then "he is lucky" and should "shut the fuck up". Just see some posts in this thread for proof.

So go out and make a movement that condemns this line of thought instead of asking another group to do it for you.
    But that would require introspection and self-analysis. It's much easier to just blame those harpies who are out to steal their hard-earned pennies and their precious man-seed.

Yes, I know what satire and irony is but it's fucking clear that you don't. Give me a definition of both right now because you are not using EITHER word remotely correctly right now, dude.
    In what way?

Are they necessarily being damaged by it?

The number of stories I've seen about a teacher being sent to jail, and then when they get out they wind up marrying the student...
    I wouldn't call "teacher goes to jail for statutory rape then marries student later" an good example, by itself, of the students not being harmed by the encounter. There are countless stories of people who are raped and then end up falling into a twisted form of love with their rapist and marrying them.

I'm not saying that every student who becomes sexually involved with their teacher is, by effect, harmed from the experience. But it's safe to say that, yes, many are negatively effected by it even if it's only on a very deep psychological level that you don't see at face value.

- - - Updated - - -

In what way?
    Tell me what you think irony and satire are and then give your own examples of them.

Tell me what you think irony and satire are and then give your own examples of them.
    Irony - the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

Satire - the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

God i love google take that as either irony or satire
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-02-21 at 08:29 AM.