Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    I'm really enjoying Moira right now. Her damage orb in tightly packed teams and corridors is pretty nice. She might replace Lucio as my favorite healer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Tightly packed groups is where it's least useful, as the damage is split and easily healed through.

I've been maining bastion, im down 100 sr but its so fun.

I had this play of the game on Moira that shook my world. Shifted out of a zarya ult, threw a yellow orb into my team and just started channeling Q. I had never seen this much healing in my life! No skill involved or anything, just raw healing. Thousands and thousands of HP.. As someone who has almost 100 hours on Mercy, it blew my mind just how much value you can potentially squeeze out of Moira's kit. It's not very reliable of course, but if the stars align.. holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, I was browsing reddit and came across this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUn...r_sr_estimate/

It seems to be a tool to estimate where you should be if you play enough games with certain heroes?
    says i should be in bronze

done pissed the internet off so bad i got bots throwing shade at me. i was going to try it on my alt account but i recently changed the BT so it can't find any data on it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, I was browsing reddit and came across this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUn...r_sr_estimate/

It seems to be a tool to estimate where you should be if you play enough games with certain heroes?
    Apparently I should one-trick symmetra, then I'd be master instead of high plat/low diamond. The rest are in line with where I am floating depending on what kind of people I am queued with, 2800-3200.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to get my daily loot boxes done. However the game, being the raging cunt that it is,
    won't NOT make it a grueling endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Trying to get my daily loot boxes done. However the game, being the raging cunt that it is,
    won't NOT make it a grueling endeavor.
    death match -> being an ass and picking: moira, junk, roadhog, doomfist, dva or genji and you have your wins or wait two days and you can pick what you want and still be in best 4
    that usually how I get my boxes when total mayhem isn't aviable

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried Death Match once or twice, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

So far, 12 games, 1 win. The fuck with this shitty luck of mine.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-02-20 at 07:50 PM.

kinda understandable, some heroes don't shine there without teammates and some shine even more :/

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    I tried Death Match once or twice, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

So far, 12 games, 1 win. The fuck with this shitty luck of mine.
    Since I spent so much time playing lots of chars I typically go random, if mayhem is up I ditch anything that is attack, if my teams are not working out I go deathmatch as I tend to be in the top 4. I don’t do ctf as no one understands the tactics to win.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

I got a Mercy play of the game for shooting at someone for half their health, rezzing a Mei and then picking up a healthpack.

Thats how my games are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I got a Mercy play of the game for shooting at someone for half their health, rezzing a Mei and then picking up a healthpack.

Thats how my games are going.
    So really badly then.

Master ranked reinhardt on the team that I suspect must have paid for a boost.

Hear McCree ulti, Reinhardt turns towards him and starts blocking, their DVA comes flying in and ults and he drops the shield to firestrike dva and we all die, those that McCree didn't kill were killed by DVAs ulti, because he dropped the shield to firestrike.

10+ Year Old Account
    some people are legit just that dumb

but i can't blame them, reinhardt is such a fucking boring hero to play

There's some sort of hidden matchmaking going on where if you actually win few maps in a row and start climbing up, it slams you with pure retards and you lose everything you gained and then some....Way to make a fucking game where only thing it does is make people want to kill others irl

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    There's some sort of hidden matchmaking going on where if you actually win few maps in a row and start climbing up, it slams you with pure retards and you lose everything you gained and then some....Way to make a fucking game where only thing it does is make people want to kill others irl
    Has there ever been decisive proof that this is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Probably not but I think most of us has had those winning streaks only to get stopped by enemy stomping you the next games

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    No one can 'prove' anything without seeing the algorithm directly and unless they get a major corporate coup...that's just not going to happen. However, there have been some pretty detailed posts about it and it's very sensible.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Probably not but I think most of us has had those winning streaks only to get stopped by enemy stomping you the next games
    I don't know, I feel it doesn't happen to everyone.

In fact I'm pretty confident that Blizzard has said there is no system that forces a 50% win rate for players, and I doubt they'd straight up lie, but I would have to dig up that statement.

Youhou ! Total Mayhem was back today. The first games were awful (people insulting each other, no teamwork). After a while, a few friends logged in and we queued together. We won some, lost some, but at least it didn't have a salty taste since the games overall were good. Our last game of the night was Numbani on attack. Took us 11 minutes to get Point A and another 18 minutes to reach the destination (Total : 29:11 minutes). We all went to bed after that, hands and brain were destroyed.

But hey ! Worth it. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    However, there have been some pretty detailed posts about it and it's very sensible.
    Honestly, there must be some kind of thing set in. Because I have had very very few long winning streaks
    (maybe 5?) out of every season thus far, but man, the long (like 5+ losing streaks) in a row?

At least several dozen, possibly in the 20's. I should not have THAT many terrible experiences
    in competitive, yet I do. Its very bizarre.

Especially when one was consistently in a rank, and then suddenly is trapped in other ranks
    due to really bad match making. There has to be something.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-02-22 at 11:38 PM.