Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The number of Rotherham sex abuse victims rises to 1,510. 110 suspects so far.

It's really frightening the scale that this was allowed to grow to. 1510 victims is just too insane and disgusting to imagine.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...tion-stovewood

There have been similar child abuse rings uncovered now in Rochdale, Newcastle, Aylesbury, Banbury, Bristol, Oxford, Peterborough, Derby, Keighley, Telford and others, but Rotherham continues to be the largest scale.

It's insane to think that police pretty much ignored the problem, because they were worried of causing issues within the communities and of the overal racial tones of the crimes, but then we live in a country where an ACTUAL POLITICIAN can share something like this without getting reprimanded -

Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2018-02-21 at 11:10 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

How dare you show facts that don't confirm my naive worldview wishing Matthias.

That tweet looks to be mocking diversity due to rotherham, not actually speaking in support of it.

I've long given up any faith I had in the ability of Europeans to handle any sort of diversity, maybe they do need an ethnostate?
    Last edited by NED funded; 2018-02-21 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitten View Post
    I've long given up any faith I had in the ability of Europeans to handle any sort of diversity, maybe they do need an ethnostate?
    These groups are not only causing problems in Europe though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually think its the fault of the people themselves to blame for mass immigration, from countries that don't work with western ideals?

No, its the fault of the governments of those countries forcing it on the people living there. Forcing 'diversity' on the populous is never going to work, it needs to happen naturally.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You actually think its the fault of the people themselves to blame for mass immigration, from countries that don't work with western ideals?
    Mate, I've read and heard the sort of shit Europeans say about Gypsies and how socially acceptable it seems to be. The whole they do not belong to western countries is a bullshit excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

No, its the fault of the governments of those countries forcing it on the people living there. Forcing 'diversity' on the populous is never going to work, it needs to happen naturally.
    Personally, I'd rather judge people based on their own actions, not the actions of others. Thought policing is a rather dangerous threat to individual liberty.

The good thing about diversity, is that it doesn't actually need to be forced. That's not to say that some nations don't try and force it, but it is better off done without government force.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    That is just the cover up. The real criminals are the politicians and economical elite in the UK who:
    1. fund these rings
    2. partake in the 'services' offered
    Any proof for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That tweet looks to be mocking diversity due to rotherham, not actually speaking in support of it.
    I invoke Poe's Law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Deleted
    Grim stuff. They didn't just ignore the perps because of thier race, but the victims because of thier class.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's insane to think that police pretty much ignored the problem, because they were worried of causing issues within the communities...
    They ignored that problem because they were paid off by the diaspora's national gangs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Grim stuff. They didn't just ignore the perps because of thier race, but the victims because of thier class.
    Good ol' merry England.

Can I also place bets on corruption?

Not surprised when people care more about being called racist than ensuring the safety of the people in their country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Of course it was a mock tweet. And Nazi Shah fell for it.

I thought Europeans were all for diversity as long as it wasn’t in their countries.

Peace

Europeans are in the early stages of learning how to employ diversity. Maybe they should take a cue from Canada, Australia or USA to learn how it is done.

Right now Europe is forcing diversity in the worst possible way and it will create a backlash with their native citizens. It even happens from time to time in diverse countries in Australia, Canada and USA.

Also consider how poorly the natives are treated in Australia, Canada and USA. Native Americans are not treated as good as say current immigrants so that is another layer to consider.

And in Europe for decades they did not treat the Romani (aka Gypsies) with respect but openly embrace diversity? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Europeans are in the early stages of learning how to employ diversity. Maybe they should take a cue from Canada, Australia or USA to learn how it is done.

Right now Europe is forcing diversity in the worst possible way and it will create a backlash with their native citizens. It even happens from time to time in diverse countries in Australia, Canada and USA.

Also consider how poorly the natives are treated in Australia, Canada and USA. Native Americans are not treated as good as say current immigrants so that is another layer to consider.

And in Europe for decades they did not treat the Romani (aka Gypsies) with respect but openly embrace diversity? Huh?
    As if those countries are free from antagonism based on someones race.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Meanwhile the catholic church is still allowed to protect their pedos.

- - - Updated - - -

And more is uncovered as time goes on. Jimmy Savile literally molested people on TV and never faced any charges whatsoever.
    Ah classic informal fallacy red herring attempt. Cmon, you are better than this