Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    well ofc not, but i played legion.. hence why i know that didnt deliver, again
    It seems that plenty of people disagree with your take on Legion.

I'm sorry the game doesn't do it for you anymore, but there's no need to piss on it for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    It seems that plenty of people disagree with your take on Legion.

I'm sorry the game doesn't do it for you anymore, but there's no need to piss on it for everyone else.
    i didnt piss anyone.. if someone got pissed its their problems

also some people like to eat shit.. should we act like everything is normal with that too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, one of the top whiners is worried and alpha is an unfinished product. What's next, water is wet?

Deleted
    Preach didnt say this at all on stream.

and haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    So we are giving weight to the words of the guy who literally said:

'All classes are broken shit in alpha' claiming that this will be legion all over again, and then literally released a video 2 days later acting like he ABSOLUTELY LOVES new Demo? I want to insult you, but I will get banned if I release all my thoughts, I will restrain myself instead.
    thats just one class out of 12 btw.. not even 1 class actually, i spec..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Oh no, one of the top whiners is worried and alpha is an unfinished product. What's next, water is wet?
    it has nothing to do with alpha.. the changes they've been making should be worrying regardless if its alpha or not..

what they've been doing with class design since wod is ridiculous and BFA is just another step in the same direction

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Well I hope you are never part of any alpha or betas with that kind of attitude lol. Its called phased testing. There is no point of releasing everything because people would then just try to do everything as fast as they can and not actually focus on the actual testing part. Right now the people in alpha are testing alot of different classes how they work and giving feedback about it. Atleast those people who dont share the same kind of attitude as you do.

There absolutely no point putting in azerite gear, island and warfronts at this point when blizzard wants to find out if there are any major bugs in the two instances or the two zones that are being tested. Also alot of classes are being played through the alpha so they can actually monitor how the gameplay is in questing.
    I am a developer, dear, and have been for a long time. Don't try to use lingo you don't understand. This is not phased testing. This is throwing barely compiling bits of code with no coherency in terms of features into the faces of players unfortunate enough to think that this is what testing is like. In reality, feedback from testing of this mess is useless because, as I already said, players are reporting things that the devs *know* are broken and missing important details.

Writing reports from the side of players is a waste of time because these reports either restate the known things or misstate things because they can't see the full picture (which isn't there yet). Reading these reports from the side of devs is a waste of time for the exact same reasons.

This isn't testing. This is Blizzard signaling "we have an alpha / beta / whatever we choose to call this mess".
    Last edited by rda; 2018-02-21 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    So we are giving weight to the words of the guy who literally said:

'All classes are broken shit in alpha' claiming that this will be legion all over again, and then literally released a video 2 days later acting like he ABSOLUTELY LOVES new Demo? I want to insult you, but I will get banned if I release all my thoughts, I will restrain myself instead.
    source plox

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I am a developer, dear, and have been for a long time. Don't try to misapply lingo you don't understand. This is not phased testing. This is throwing barely compiling bits of code with no coherency in terms of features into the faces of players unfortunate enough to think that this is what testing is like. In reality, feedback from testing of this mess is useless because, as I already said, players are reporting things that the devs *know* are broken and missing important details.

Writing reports from the side of players is a waste of time because these reports either restate the known things or misstate things because they can't see the full picture (which isn't there yet). Reading these reports from the side of devs is a waste of time for the exact same reasons.

This isn't testing. This is Blizzard signaling "we have an alpha / beta / whatever we choose to call this mess".
    I'm pretty sure you are not game dev, since the shit you say doesn't make any sense. Your hatred towards blizzard is cute but not convincing.

also some people like to eat shit.. should we act like everything is normal with that too?
    You did not comprehend what I wrote. You may want to reread it.

Also unsure what point you are trying to make with your shit-eating commentary.

I'm pretty sure you are not game dev, since the shit you say doesn't make any sense. Your hatred towards blizzard is cute but not convincing.
    If what I said doesn't make sense to you maybe ask others to explain what it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I think there's a new form of MMOchamp hate thread on Preach, it's where people literally just make up things he never said and the people who mindlessly hate on him take the bait
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You did not comprehend what I wrote. You may want to reread it.

Also unsure what point you are trying to make with your shit-eating commentary.

you said that people dont share my opinion on legion.. basically you said that people like legion...

If what I said doesn't make sense to you maybe ask others to explain what it is.
    I actually argued why blizzard does the testing like this and your answer was just "I'm dev dont argue with me, blizzard is shit and so is everything they do". If that isn't shit then I dont know what is.

Deleted
    if anything ele is the best designed spec in BFA so far.. and its not even close, it has the most amount of cool abilities and utility and core rotation is pretty cool too(still lacking some things.. like 3-4 abilities, like grounding for example)

other than that i agree BFA looks like dogshit

- - - Updated - - -

last time blizzard delivered was YEARS ago
    Fulmination is now just a poor man's Colossus Smash/Vulnerable/Judgement.
    Earthquake is a worse version of Fury of Elune/Sindragosa's Breath.
    Gust of Wind is gone(!)

RIP Ele

I actually argued why blizzard does the testing like this and your answer was just "I'm dev dont argue with me, blizzard is shit and so is everything they do". If that isn't shit then I dont know what is.
    No, I said that this isn't phased testing and explained why (the set of features is incoherent, and that's just one obstacle, there are others). I also explained why feedback from testing this mess is useless. Twice.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-02-21 at 01:22 PM.

why would anybody start another topic about the attention whore called preach?

your guy really have no idea what "alpha stage" means in game development does he ?

Deleted

Well if you think Legion is worse than Cata, WOD and even MoP you probably don't raid or like challenging 5-man-content. Still you are here posting on MMO-Champ about the game. Pathetic.

No, I said that this isn't phased testing and explained why (the set of features is incoherent). I also explained why feedback from testing this mess is useless. Twice.
    Releasing two zones and dungeons so people can run them and see how the classes work and perform is incoherent?

Better choice in your opinion would be to release 5 man and 20 man content that requires hell of alot more testers?

Its alpha. Most of the things you asked only happen in the later phases of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    Well if you think Legion is worse than Cata, WOD and even MoP you probably don't raid or like challenging 5-man-content. Still you are here posting on MMO-Champ about the game. Pathetic.
    class design is worse.. so the game is worse..

also legion brought nothing but m+ that we didnt have b4.. and m+ is basically dungeons, we used to have dungeons since vanilla..