Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Evangelist Billy Graham dies at 99

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know who that is, but it reminded me of this:

Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-21 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Infracted: spam

15+ Year Old Account
    That nutcracker had been preaching here, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is in a much better place now. He was so inspirational during his peak. Many Presidents and world leaders respected him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea who that is...

When I saw the article I thought they were talking about the wrestler Superstar Billy Graham :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is in a much better place now. He was so inspirational during his peak. Many Presidents and world leaders respected him.
    You forgot your sarcasm tag, friend.

Rip Billy, I wonder who will be the next 2 to go.

He gave a TED talk in 1998. 320K views. Religion and technology is the subject.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

And nothing of value was lost. I'd say burn in hell, if such a place existed.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-21 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Another lying fairy tale peddler gone to the great abyss!
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-21 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topic

A lot of fedora-tipping hate going on in a thread about someone dying. What did he do to trigger you all so?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

He gave a TED talk in 1998. 320K views. Religion and technology is the subject.
    and here i thought the quality of ted talks changed in recent years...glad to see they have always been shit

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    A lot of fedora-tipping hate going on in a thread about someone dying. What did he do to trigger you all so?
    televangelists aren't good people. idk if he was one, or even what an evangelist really is. maybe people get that mixed up?

but, i wouldn't hate on someone that just died. ain't right to that. hope the family's doing well and stuff, i suppose it shouldn't be that much of a shock at his age. circumstances never really dull the pain though.

Deleted
    one less religious nutter out of the way
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-21 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topic

televangelists aren't good people. idk if he was one, or even what an evangelist really is. maybe people get that mixed up?

but, i wouldn't hate on someone that just died. ain't right to that. hope the family's doing well and stuff, i suppose it shouldn't be that much of a shock at his age. circumstances never really dull the pain though.
    Death is death, even when it happens to bad people. Unless he was responsible for people dying, gloating over his death is just shameful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right?

Imagine how many infractions would be handed out in here if this thread was about a significant Islamic Imam...

Quote Originally Posted by peaky blinder View Post
    one less religious nutter out of the way
    *tips fedora*

I'll never get the extreme childishness of finding happiness in another human's death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Right?

Imagine how many infractions would be handed out in here if this thread was about a significant Islamic Imam...

Yeah, derailing the thread and making it about your personal racist agenda isn't much better.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-02-21 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    your personal racist agenda
    Exactly my point.

*tips fedora*

I'll never get the extreme childishness of finding happiness in another human's death.
    People tend not to look very fondly on those selling lies to other people...no matter how well-intentioned the salesman may appear to be.

Who knows, maybe if he had been around in recent years, he might have been able to help prevent the religious right in the US from gaining their reputation as hateful bigots. I don't know enough about him to say either way, but from what little I've read he seemed to be interested in civil rights.

All this guy did was lie to people about some made up "higher power".