Poll: Do you own a gun

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    No. I don't need one, it's safe here.
    I don't know anyone who owns a gun(in this country).

I have to say all these people saying "I dont need a gun its safe here" are either ignorant or massively short sighted. Every place is safe...until it isn't. Safety is not guaranteed nor permanent you would think everyone would know that given what we have seen in the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Ak and AR 15. Yeah going to have to get me an AR15 how did you get the AK57 special permits?

Wouldn’t mind a MP5 and P90
    Na they have semi auto AKs on the market. I recommend a Century Arms Ak they are good quality IMO. If you have a Academy sports store near you they will ship it to the store and you can pick it up.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/cen...dCatid=3779501
    Last edited by Ironhorn; 2018-02-21 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    im sure people hunt where you live
    Real hunters use blades!

Of course. I'm Native but I look white, so I have to worry about the whites and the blacks thinking I'm white.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Yes but only one shotgun for hunting of course

I used to, they ended up being a waste of space and becoming a threat to others in the house that moved in later, so I donated some, re-gifted some (saving myself some money), and sold the others.

A gun in the hand is a hell of a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Name 1 white neighborhood with as much poverty as a black one.
    west fucking virginia

15+ Year Old Account
    No. There was a massacre in a primary school near where I live about 20 years ago. Since the the laws have changed in my country and it's near impossible to get one. I wouldn't want one either.
    Intel® Pentium® Processor 90 MHz | 8MB RAM | 750MB IDE HDD | 800x600 Colour 15" CRT Monitor | Windows 95

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    By "civilized world" he means "area that hasn't experienced the ugly side of reality just yet". And I can assure anyone that the reason some areas are ugly is not because of guns. The area I live in has below average income, above average poverty, significant meth issues, almost 100 percent gun ownership rate, and a murder rate of 0.

It isn't the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    By "civilized world" he means "area that hasn't experienced the ugly side of reality just yet". And I can assure anyone that the reason some areas are ugly is not because of guns. The area I live in has below average income, above average poverty, significant meth issues, almost 100 percent gun ownership rate, and a murder rate of 0.

It isn't the guns.
    Seems we have some people from the uncivilized world trying to convince themselves.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Used to but after the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 gave them up as holding onto them was more hassle than it was worth..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    No, too much bureaucracy here. That's pretty damn frustrating when you live in the murder capital of the world, and only 5% of homicides cases are solved.
    You live in Caracas Venuzuela?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do. Benelli SuperNova (pump shotgun, for those that don't know). I don't have any kids, and my wife won't go near it (she abhors guns) so I keep it under my bed with a box of #8 birdshot next to it. I live in a townhouse, so I'm cognizant of wall penetration of stuff like buckshot or slugs.
    I've not used it in a couple years. Last time I went out to a friend's parent's house in upstate NY and did some shooting.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2018-02-21 at 02:14 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    No.

The only guns I ever saw my entire life were

1) police/military in airports etc
    2) my granddad who lives in the middle of fuckdledoo mountain and shoots wild boars and whatever to protect his livestock. Never saw him actually shoot or even saw the rifle itself more than once, I just know he owns one and ate said boars sometimes.

I don't see the point in owning such a thing, unless I want easier access to suicide, I guess.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2018-02-21 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Pretty simple question. Do you own a gun. Why or why not?
    Nope. I'm more keen on blades. I keep several Long Knives in the house for close quarters home defense.

(Long knife as in similar to a short sword, not a long kitchen knife.)
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Nope. I'm more keen on blades. I keep several Long Knives in the house for close quarters home defense.

(Long knife as in similar to a short sword, not a long kitchen knife.)
    Your choice of course. And certainly is better than just your hands. But there are some good reasons for the old saying, " do not bring a knife to a gun fight".

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    No, we don't need gun in the civilized world.
    Pretty much!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No but I’m probably going to get one soon. The prisons give released cons bus tickets to come live homeless in this city and it’s becoming less safe.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Pretty simple question. Do you own a gun. Why or why not?
    No but I wouldn't mind owning guns for hunting or fun shooting at a place made for that.
    I don't feel the need to own guns so if I had one I wouldn't carry it and I would hide it in a safe place most likely.