Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    no more self-sustaining alts, you have to be more conscientious of cost increase missions
    also, if you don't have a crazy amount of resources, you might want to resort to doing less category of missions aka sagareite, gold, ap, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    no more self-sustaining alts, you have to be more conscientious of cost increase missions
    also, if you don't have a crazy amount of resources, you might want to resort to doing less category of missions aka sagareite, gold, ap, etc.
    theyre indeed still self sustaining, may need to ditch primal sargerite mission, but theyre not that lucrative anyway with under 1000g / mission

Deleted
    i fakn feel robbed. i dont see any reason to ninjanerf BoS missions. just y?

if at least BoS would have been made trade-able, but no. its just one of those decisions to increase gametime, one of those bad decisions, bzzd can only lose. cuz a sub paid by tokens is 20€ instead of 13€. smart move bzzd, i dont wonder that Candy Crush is #1 income, cuz there were many bad design decisions in Legion to expand gametime, which werent userfriendly at all.
    i hope this will reflect in a significant MAU drop. /edit3 i wouldnt mind funny additions, updates whatever to increase my gametime, i would love to increase my gametime via fun!

/edit:
    not like the proper administration of an order hall army isnt time-heavy:
    12toons x 2 min x 4 x 30 = 48h per month

/edit2:

bump this thread into a shitstorm

not much resonance on german bnet though, but german bnet is a kindergarten, dominated by legasthenic minors

/edit 4: may someone tweet the devs for an official statement, esp. a reason y to nerf BoS (officially, cuz inofficially its a clear gold nerf/artificial expansion of gametime

/edit 5: Bron (dru follower) hasnt been nerfed btw, still 30% OHR cost reduction, but at current prices a boost equals 7-8 months, so not worth to boost 4 extra drus (i wont lvl ever again)
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-02-21 at 07:05 AM.

Personally I rather have this bloods nerf over an alternative nerf such as removing or lowering the # of gold missions
    I am not sure if it was a bug or crappy rng, but after the previous patch, I had a good week where I literally had 0 gold missions through out the whole day on multiple toons.
    Also, I had a guildmate who had the same issue.
    I was really sad thinking they nerfed gold missions when that happened. However, by the end of the week, all back to normal

Yeah this was silly.

If you play a character or three alot you'll get lots of OR on those. So then you do the Blood Missions on those, buy OR-tokens and send that to alts. I guess thats a solution for this change.

Great way to make it harder for people to manage their alts. Thanks blizzard, this nerf was so damn needed ... disgusting ... I mean, I guess my followers will be mostly free from now on, since all I'll be doing is basically rep missions (which I will hopefully stop doing soon when I get the nightfallen carpet, the last mount), gold missions and argunite missions (untill I hit arcanocrystall)

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Great way to make it harder for people to manage their alts. Thanks blizzard, this nerf was so damn needed ... disgusting ... I mean, I guess my followers will be mostly free from now on, since all I'll be doing is basically rep missions (which I will hopefully stop doing soon when I get the nightfallen carpet, the last mount), gold missions and argunite missions (untill I hit arcanocrystall)
    Pretty sure that was one of the goals. You have a bunch of people complaining "Why do people get to have alt armies and rank in gold with no effort and I can't."

Deleted
    To be fair, I never really used the BoS missions, so this won't affect me at all. For all alts, I use a Bodyguard with +OHR (which with the +100 OHR Class Hall upgrade means 200-300 extra OHR for each WQ completed). The other Alts have insta-WQ completion for big BOS WQ or high OHR quests. Maybe once a week I need to suppliment a few alts with a few extra WQ's for some extra OHR. It's not completely passive per-se, but it's very low effort.

Deleted
    1300 BOS on main char and 100k resource over 10char.

I will be fine, maybe just equipping a bodyguard with OHR stuff but eh all my "istant quest" alt have engineering that have the most lucrative BOS per Work Order WQ so...fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    To be fair, I never really used the BoS missions, so this won't affect me at all. For all alts, I use a Bodyguard with +OHR (which with the +100 OHR Class Hall upgrade means 200-300 extra OHR for each WQ completed). The other Alts have insta-WQ completion for big BOS WQ or high OHR quests. Maybe once a week I need to suppliment a few alts with a few extra WQ's for some extra OHR. It's not completely passive per-se, but it's very low effort.
    and it never was "completely passive per-se". passive means without any direct activity (like gold just being added to ur balance without any action from u):
    order halls had to be established, gold missions being singular reason for many
    order halls require active administration - missions need to be commanded, champion eq, blood trader etc

48h per month order hall gameplay isnt passive at all, so those 2,4m 12toons is very active.

inappropriate, outright wrong labels like "passive" is what drives most nerfs.

/edit btw having to supply 5 toons (without Bron, WQ freebie) a 20min/week means +8h20 min/month extra supply time, which isnt low effort at all, but a(nother) work day. guess iam lucky to be author, cuz i prefer play to win, not pay and maso to win.
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-02-21 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    and it never was "completely passive per-se". passive means without any direct activity (like gold just being added to ur balance without any action from u):
    order halls had to be established, gold missions being singular reason for many
    order halls require active administration - missions need to be commanded, champion eq, blood trader etc

48h per month order hall gameplay isnt passive at all, so those 2,4m 12toons is very active.

inappropriate, outright wrong labels like "passive" is what drives most nerfs.

/edit btw having to supply 5 toons (without Bron, WQ freebie) a 20min/week means +8h20 min/month extra supply time, which isnt low effort at all, but a(nother) work day. guess iam lucky to be author, cuz i prefer play to win, not pay and maso to win.
    Cool your jets! If you're spending 48hrs a month just administering OH gold missions you're doing something very very wrong. The setup time is long for sure, but once set up they practically run themselves if you're just going for gold only (which is what I do). If you're sending out missions for everything you can then I can see how you might run out of resources, but it's not needed. Play smart, not hard!

I'm loving the blood change to be honest. My morning routine is so much shorter now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    I run almost 3 times the amount of characters as you and there is absolutely no way you're spending 48 hours a month on order halls.

Hear so many people in here stockpiling BoS .. but why?? they will be less worth every week we get closer to BFA. Evrytime i get like 50-100 on a toon ill convert it to material that i can sell. gold is allways worth something.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Great, first they say no Mission tables in bfa and now this. The Moment i Cant buy tokens anymore i will quit, has been long enough
    poor baby, can't get hundreds of thousands of free gold anymore so he threatens to quit. Let me let you in on a little secret, none of us give a shit if you quit. I love the order hall passive gold income, but it's only about 25% of my income. Go out and learn how to make gold before you bitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    1300 BOS on main char and 100k resource over 10char.

I will be fine, maybe just equipping a bodyguard with OHR stuff but eh all my "istant quest" alt have engineering that have the most lucrative BOS per Work Order WQ so...fine
    You won't be "fine" I spend 1k bloods a week to maintain 100k resources on 12 toons. You'll be able to sustain for maybe 2 months
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    poor baby, can't get hundreds of thousands of free gold anymore so he threatens to quit. Let me let you in on a little secret, none of us give a shit if you quit. I love the order hall passive gold income, but it's only about 25% of my income. Go out and learn how to make gold before you bitch
    oh really? never knew no one cared if I quit and here I thought people will mourne when I'm gone
    and i don't threat I will quit cause paying with tokens is the only reason why I still play without that i'm gone
    pretty sure i'm not the only one

and I can see somwhere in the future gold mission tables will return when blizz realise what they have done
    right now someone is basically paying 20€ for me

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    oh really? never knew no one cared if I quit and here I thought people will mourne when I'm gone
    and i don't threat I will quit cause paying with tokens is the only reason why I still play without that i'm gone
    pretty sure i'm not the only one

and I can see somwhere in the future gold mission tables will return when blizz realise what they have done
    right now someone is basically paying 20€ for me
    righttttt /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    i dont get it... so much talk about gold all the time
    i really dont get it, isnt everyone gold capped right now?
    i am playing since early vanilla but everyone who even started in legion and plays casually should be atleast gold capped x2
    I would love to know how doing anything casually would get you 20 million gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    i dont get it... so much talk about gold all the time
    i really dont get it, isnt everyone gold capped right now?
    i am playing since early vanilla but everyone who even started in legion and plays casually should be atleast gold capped x2
    Lol what? I've been casually playing and nowhere near 1 gold cap.
    If you are at 2 gold caps you are doing something more than "casual" stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    What? Why the hell would you not focus on 200%? That's simply working backwards. The 200% reward is bigger than the 100% reward. You're handicapping yourself with that nonsensical approach
    I often get 200%. Practically 95%+ of the time. The only time I don’t get 200% is the 2 day missions. I laugh at 2 day missions. I’d complete 15+ missions by the time 2 days are done.

So no. I am absolutely not gimping myself.

For instance, right now I am waiting on a 1 hour 16 minutes 200% for 120 veiled arginite. This was a 12 hour mission cut to less than 2 hours. I’m definitely winning. I gain more from sending more out on missions. Probably 2-3x as much a person with no mission duration decreases.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I often get 200%. Practically 95%+ of the time. The only time I don’t get 200% is the 2 day missions. I laugh at 2 day missions. I’d complete 15+ missions by the time 2 days are done.

So no. I am absolutely not gimping myself.

For instance, right now I am waiting on a 1 hour 16 minutes 200% for 120 veiled arginite. This was a 12 hour mission cut to less than 2 hours. I’m definitely winning. I gain more from sending more out on missions. Probably 2-3x as much a person with no mission duration decreases.
    The 2 day missions are counterable into 1 day missions. You clearly don't know half as much as you're tryin to let on