Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It's mind boggling. I've made a post to the site admin. I would encourage anyone else who is sick of this garbage to do the same. After contacting mods, its clear they cant, or wont do anything.
    Wow - amazing.

Someone - me - advocates that maybe students should stop running and try to take a shooter down, and that is "disgusting"? That maybe they should try to defend themselves instead of running - which just allows the shooter to mow them down, unimpeded? You consider self-defense to be "repulsive"? You consider advocating for self-defense to be "garbage"?

And instead of actually discussing that option, you basically call for me to be banned from a forum ?

Sorry - I am by FAR not the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Wow - amazing.

Someone - me - advocates that maybe students should stop running and try to take a shooter down, and that is "disgusting"? That maybe they should try to defend themselves instead of running - which just allows the shooter to mow them down, unimpeded? You consider self-defense to be "repulsive"? You consider advocating for self-defense to be "garbage"?

And instead of actually discussing that option, you basically call for me to be banned from a forum ?

Sorry - I am by FAR not the problem here.
    You didn't advocate for it. You criticized them as having no courage.

It's like you can't even comprehend your own bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Victim blaming for a school shooting
    I am not "blaming" the victims - I am advocating another option while the pols debate the gun issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not "blaming" the victims - I am advocating another option while the pols debate the gun issue.
    There was no option to attack the shooter, while he was reloading.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What? More kids DID NOT die because of a few kids that had the balls to act and protect others. How do you even draw the conclusion that you just asserted - and then claim I am the one who needs "help"?
    Dude just shut up.

I respect the kids that stood up and disarmed that shooter. But to demean other KIDS in shooting situations who were scared and didn't know what to do... they are fucking KIDS. If they were adults I would agree that action should have been taken, but you're criticizing kids, in a situation that you yourself may have never been in (don't know your history/past)...

So saying that the other kids didn't have the balls to do what these kids do. Just fuck off. If you're republican, then I'm ashamed to have ever said I was one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Dude just shut up.

I respect the kids that stood up and disarmed that shooter. But to demean other KIDS in shooting situations who were scared and didn't know what to do... they are fucking KIDS. If they were adults I would agree that action should have been taken, but you're criticizing kids, in a situation that you yourself may have never been in (don't know your history/past)...

So saying that the other kids didn't have the balls to do what these kids do. Just fuck off. If you're republican, then I'm ashamed to have ever said I was one.
    Yea, whatever - blame it all on "KIDS". So a 16 year old kid is responsible enough to legally drive a 2 ton+ vehicle of death, but is not capable of dealing with a shooter?

You know why that is? Because people like YOU say they are "scared and didn't know what to do... they are fucking KIDS." Well, maybe THAT is the wrong attitude - maybe we start TRAINING our kids on what to do so that they are not "scared and didn't know what to do"?

10+ Year Old Account
    That a lie, and you know it.

Be nice if kids today had any fucking courage and hadn't been turned into a bunch of crybabies
    I would rather DIE fighting the person trying to kill me then run like a little bitch and get shot in the back - and DIE anyway.
    it would behoove students to start defending themselves instead of following the IDIOTIC logic of "run, hide".
    Thus far in this thread, you have blamed the victims of this particular school shooting of;
    1> Lacking courage
    2> Being crybabies
    3> "running like a little bitch"
    4> being "idiotic".

You're being abusive to children who were victimized in a violent spree killing. I'd say that's as low as it's possible to go, but I'm constantly surprised that even when hitting rock bottom, people just start to dig.

Yea, whatever - blame it all on "KIDS". So a 16 year old kid is responsible enough to legally drive a 2 ton+ vehicle of death, but is not capable of dealing with a shooter?
    A car is a "2 ton+ vehicle of death"? And you realize they have to get licensed by the state to drive a car, right?

You're expecting 16 year old kids to charge active shooters? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

16 year olds should be worrying about prom, not whether or not they're going to have to decide whether to charge a gunman with an assault style weapon or run away.

You know why that is? Because people like YOU say they are "scared and didn't know what to do... they are fucking KIDS." Well, maybe THAT is the wrong attitude - maybe we start TRAINING our kids on what to do so that they are not "scared and didn't know what to do"?
    Or...bear with me here because this may be fucking crazy...OR maybe we shouldn't have to because this is a problem in literally no other developed, western nation.

You're still victim blaming, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    A car is a "2 ton+ vehicle of death"? And you realize they have to get licensed by the state to drive a car, right?

You're expecting 16 year old kids to charge active shooters? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you.
    3 of the killed children had early military training and a teacher died because he chose to shield kids from the gun fire. What he is saying is extremely distasteful...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    3 of the killed children had early military training and a teacher died because he chose to shield kids from the gun fire. What he is saying is extremely distasteful...
    Sounds like those cucks didn't have what it took to be true heroes and take down the gunmen without dying! What losers! (/s)

Seriously, I can't begin to describe the feeling of disgust I've had since these conspiracy theories and outright attacks on schoolkids began.

You didn't do what you said you were doing. You weren't advocating, you were criticizing kids.

If your communication skills suck that bad you consider improving them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That a lie, and you know it.

Thus far in this thread, you have blamed the victims of this particular school shooting of;
    1> Lacking courage
    2> Being crybabies
    3> "running like a little bitch"
    4> being "idiotic".

You're being abusive to children who were victimized in a violent spree killing. I'd say that's as low as it's possible to go, but I'm constantly surprised that even when hitting rock bottom, people just start to dig.
    Nice try.

'Be nice if kids today had any fucking courage and hadn't been turned into a bunch of crybabies"

That is a comment on what the left has done to this country, turned everyone into a fucking victim. They have removed any bit of self-responsibility or self-reliance. That have made it anathema to do anything for yourself.

"I would rather DIE fighting the person trying to kill me then run like a little bitch and get shot in the back - and DIE anyway."

That comment is about me. It is how I feel. I wish more kids felt the same way, but see my first comment.

'it would behoove students to start defending themselves instead of following the IDIOTIC logic of "run, hide".

It is IDIOTIC. It is the policy of a bunch of fucking pussies - which is the result of my first comment.

I don't blame the victims one bit - I blame the people that sell them the bullshit of victim hood, safe spaces, shutting down an opposing opinion because it "offends" you, and saying you aren't responsible for anything in your life - it is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

You're expecting 16 year old kids to charge active shooters? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Not a fucking thing. What is wrong with them charging him? They might die? What happens if they run? They might die?

If you get 10 kids to charge a shooter at once the odds are pretty fucking good that a few of them may get shot, but the rest will take the fucker down. Unlike you, I would be pretty proud of my sons if they did that - even if they died. I would know that at least they went down fighting, trying to save other peoples lives, and not hiding like a bunch of Alfrid Lickspittles.

Again, I am NOT blaming the children of today - they are only doing what they are taught, which is to run and hide. I blame the fucking "teachers".
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-21 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, I can't begin to describe the feeling of disgust I've had since these conspiracy theories and outright attacks on schoolkids began.
    Yeah, I think he figured out how to trigger people. Call dead children “running like a bitch”... success?

Nice try.

'Be nice if kids today had any fucking courage and hadn't been turned into a bunch of crybabies"

That is a comment on what the left has done to this country, turned everyone into a fucking victim. They have removed any bit of self-responsibility or self-reliance. That have made it anathema to do anything for yourself.

"I would rather DIE fighting the person trying to kill me then run like a little bitch and get shot in the back - and DIE anyway."

That comment is about me. It is how I feel. I wish more kids felt the same way, but see my first comment.

'it would behoove students to start defending themselves instead of following the IDIOTIC logic of "run, hide".

It is IDIOTIC. It is the policy of a bunch of fucking pussies - which is the result of my first comment.

I don't blame the victims one bit - I blame the people that sell them the bullshit of victim hood, safe spaces, shutting down an opposing opinion because it "offends" you, and saying you aren't responsible for anything in your life - it is ALWAYS someonelse's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fucking thing.
    You're not blaming the victim, you're just blaming the victim in a roundabout "NOT TO NAME ANY NAMES BUT IT'S JERRY" kind of way. This is just being a coward about your own shitty point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try.

I don't blame the victims one bit - I blame the people that sell them the bullshit of victim hood, safe spaces, shutting down an opposing opinion because it "offends" you, and saying you aren't responsible for anything in your life - it is ALWAYS someonelse's fault.
    No one was running and hiding while shooter was active for those couple of minutes. The shooter dropped his gear and blended in with kids running for their lives. One of the teachers died blocking children from fire.

What you are saying couldn’t have happened here. The only reason to say it, is to trigger people with dead children.

Not a fucking thing.
    Can't disagree strongly enough with that one.

What is wrong with them charging him? They might die? What happens if they run? They might die?
    As a last resort? Nothing. As their first response? Everything. They're kids. They're fucking terrified in the face of an armed gunman with assault style weapons stalking the school. All training for active shooter situations, especially in schools, teaches civilians to run and hide and not to proactively confront the shooter.

This isn't god-damn Hollywood. This isn't 24. These kids aren't Jack whateverhisbutt is.

If you get 10 kids to charge a shooter at once the odds are pretty fucking good that a few of them may get shot, but the rest will take the fucker down.
    Cool, do you want to volunteer to lead the charge, then? Again, how many mass shootings have you personally survived?

You're still victim blaming, and it's fucking pathetic and disgusting. Behavior like this is why many Trump supporters have rightfully earned the title of "deplorable".

10+ Year Old Account
    So Supertony devolved into killing Americans and ransath is now into killing kids.

My goodness this forum just transforms people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try.

Except all of those are you blaming the children for being victimized.

So this post is nothing more than you not even having the cajones to admit you're even doing that. Well, you are. It's disgusting and abusive behaviour. If you don't like getting called out for shitting on kids who've been victimized in a horrific attack, stop doing it. Until then, we'll keep underscoring the execrable things you're saying and pointing out what an awful person that makes you appear to be.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

They are scared and didn't know what to do.... maybe their parents didn't teach them, don't fucking blame it on them.

If I ever have kids, I'm going to take them out to a shooting range and teach them to respect a gun, and what it can do, and the things it can't. But I'm not going to tell other people that they have to do the same.

If I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her self defense... hopefully to the point if any man tries to touch her without her permission, she'll be able to rip his balls off and stuff them down his throat. But I'm not going to tell other people that they have to do that same.

I'm not going to tell other people how to live their lives, even if I choose/want to be prepared. One of my favorite mottos is "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum." Our country is a free country and people can choose to live the way they choose to. I will not say that they have to live a certain way. You're just coming off as a holier than thou complete asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    My goodness this forum just transforms people.
    It’s not the forum. Trying to trigger people is a political movement. There is no other reason to demand that children need to be brave when being shot at.