Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    Immigrants ruin countries. See Sweden.
    i know look what the 320 million immigrants did to america

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That and if you're found to be an Ex-Muslim, the Punishment is death.
    Yeah, that pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Yes, women in India just simply allow themselves to be raped and don't do anything about it because hurr durr a bunch of stupid brown women wouldn't know that rape was wrong without some white girl on the internet telling them so.
    If you can't address what I'm actually saying I'm better off just ignoring you. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    If you can't address what I'm actually saying I'm better off just ignoring you. Bye.
    Ironically, women in India are probably much better informed than you are, because they do have access to education and technology now, and since it's relatively new for them it's something that they actually appreciate and make the most of. Whereas you apparently seem to be stuck permanently within the right wing media bubble, willfully ignorant of anything that doesn't fit your preconceived notions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It is the ignorant voter who put him in office who are responsible. People are responsible for their own actions.
    I voted for Hillary, but I was kinda thinking of voting for Trump. Not because he was better but because Hillary seemed bought and I wanted to punish the democrats for thinking of putting her in office. Any future democrat that is going to run against Trump has to distance themselves from corporations and have better share the same ideologies as Bernie Sanders. To this day you can find Bernie still giving talks all the time, where as Hillary has vanished from the face of the Earth.

Don't think Trump was elected for his anti-immigration, but because Hillary was considered worse. Not that many people today are excited about bringing in immigrants who are here to basically take your jobs. The illegal immigrants are not even paying taxes, and live off the welfare system. All because corporations want to hire them to save money on not hiring Americans, and we somehow applaud this. Even those who are self defining democrats don't want to support illegal immigrants. It's a self defeating system. Why bring immigrants to either take away your jobs, or to keep your wages low due to competition, while also creating a culture clash and language barrier? Kinda stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I voted for Hillary, but I was kinda thinking of voting for Trump. Not because he was better but because Hillary seemed bought and I wanted to punish the democrats for thinking of putting her in office. Any future democrat that is going to run against Trump has to distance themselves from corporations and have better share the same ideologies as Bernie Sanders. To this day you can find Bernie still giving talks all the time, where as Hillary has vanished from the face of the Earth.

Don't think Trump was elected for his anti-immigration, but because Hillary was considered worse. Not that many people today are excited about bringing in immigrants who are here to basically take your jobs. The illegal immigrants are not even paying taxes, and live off the welfare system. All because corporations want to hire them to save money on not hiring Americans, and we somehow applaud this. Even those who are self defining democrats don't want to support illegal immigrants. It's a self defeating system. Why bring immigrants to either take away your jobs, or to keep your wages low due to competition, while also creating a culture clash and language barrier? Kinda stupid.

Trump was elected for a lot of reasons, that doesn't mean his voters aren't ignorant fools. The same people who voted for him, because they hate Hillary, never figured out that there were more than two candidates. At the end of the day, every Trump voter supported a racist, misogynistic asshole who lies constantly. They voted for a guy whop bragged about sexual assault, was accused of peeping in on underage girls, and who sexualizes his own daughters. No matter how terrible Hillary was, they still voted in favor of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump was elected for a lot of reasons, that doesn't mean his voters aren't ignorant fools. The same people who voted for him, because they hate Hillary, never figured out that there were more than two candidates. At the end of the day, every Trump voter supported a racist, misogynistic asshole who lies constantly. They voted for a guy whop bragged about sexual assault, was accused of peeping in on underage girls, and who sexualizes his own daughters. No matter how terrible Hillary was, they still voted in favor of Trump.
    I'm a Bernie Bro, so Trump vs Hillary is like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me. As much as people want to push Trump as a racist, misogynistic asshole, the truth is nobody cares. Hillary's husband Bill Clinton was misogynistic who lied about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Hillary stayed married to this guy, for whatever reason. In the end, nobody cares. We know more about Trump because Trump isn't exactly hiding what he is.

None of that changes that Americans don't want illegal immigrants and Trump is against illegal immigration. They want more jobs, and they want less immigrants to take away their jobs. Considering all the anti-white man hate, the fact that Trump maybe a racist might be a plus for them. Cause making white people feel bad about about something that happening hundreds of years ago doesn't mean things will go your way. As long as Trump can do the job, nobody is going to care.

And again, I'm a Bernie bro who hates Trump and Hillary equally. You should have voted for Bernie.

I'm a Bernie Bro, so Trump vs Hillary is like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to me. As much as people want to push Trump as a racist, misogynistic asshole, the truth is nobody cares. Hillary's husband Bill Clinton was misogynistic who lied about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Hillary stayed married to this guy, for whatever reason. In the end, nobody cares. We know more about Trump because Trump isn't exactly hiding what he is.

None of that changes that Americans don't want illegal immigrants and Trump is against illegal immigration. They want more jobs, and they want less immigrants to take away their jobs. Considering all the anti-white man hate, the fact that Trump maybe a racist might be a plus for them. Cause making white people feel bad about about something that happening hundreds of years ago doesn't mean things will go your way. As long as Trump can do the job, nobody is going to care.

And again, I'm a Bernie bro who hates Trump and Hillary equally. You should have voted for Bernie.
    Democrats don't want more illegals and dreamers are supported by both sides. The fuck are you talking about... Democrats actually want to fix legal immigration to discourage illegals Hillary even wanted to fine business that to hired them. Trump deportation numbers are lower than Obama's also so much for the america first narrative. I also don't see Saudi Arabia on the ban list either man trump even opened businesses there after becoming president. So, much america first.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-21 at 04:32 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

That points to the utter hypocrisy of a large portion of Trump supporters, religious conservatives. they did care about Bill Clinton and his penis. They are suddenly silent when it comes to their guy. The liberals don't care that Trump was banging other chicks, they care that it shows the hypocrisy of his supporters. And yes, people should care if the President is a racist asshole. The liberals and libertarians care, the Trump supporters don't. Then again, the Trump supporters wouldn't care what Trump did, and that's my entire point. It's all about willful ignorance at this point.

When people say that they don't want illegal immigration, that's a dodge. Almost everyone who says that, also supports increasing restrictions on immigration. They want more laws, and less legal immigrants, as well. It's rather odd that you don't care that the President is racist, and says quite a lot about you for not caring.

Why would I vote for Bernie? I'm a libertarian, that would have been as bad as voting for Hillary or Trump. Did you actually vote for Bernie, or is that something you call yourself? The entire mentality of the "Bernie Bros" doesn't make much sense. Why push towards a guy like Trump, who represents almost nothing of what Bernie actually supported. That's like a Ron Paul supporter backing Hillary.

So, who did you actually vote for in the election?

Edit: I saw you stated you voted for Hillary.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-02-21 at 06:33 PM.

It's hard to pinpoint who caused Islam to be ass backwards, but there's no denying that it is ass backwards. Neil Degrasse Tyson points at Hhamid Al-Ghazali. You could point at Ibn Taymiyyah, but whatever the case is, Islam became anti-science. With it, came the lack of your own thoughts. Basically if someone said that math is the work of the devil, then you stopped doing math.

Haha, just one priest? Much like Hhamid Al-Ghazali, there was a movement, or damn near one. They're incomparable, cause one was a social taboo while the other one was pretty open and in your face about it. Also I hope there wasn't actually one priest claiming that straight adult sex was the work of the devil.

And slowly Christians became less fanatic. We're not like Japan where nearly everyone isn't religious. The whole point of Neil Degrasse Tyon's video was a warning to Americans not to fall back like Islam did. To not stop science because of religious beliefs. I'm trying to show you that Islam today is not the same Islam of the past.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you're stuck thinking that modern Islam is the same as ancient Islam. They're not the same thing. Much like Christianity is not the same today. For Christianity things got more relaxed, while Islam got more strict. Modern Americans and Europeans are not as religious, and do it for ritualistic reasons. The middle east... not so much.

We see shit like this in America and nobody is dead. Believe me a lot of those Christians would love to purge some atheists, but they're fanatic. In islam, that shit is against the law and punishable by death. If the cops don't kill you, the people will surely come for you at night to give you the sweat release of death.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't blame Hilary for giving private speach's to corporations, or why she never picked Bernie Sanders as Vice President. Totally 100% Trump voters fault.
    Islam is and has always been pro science. Neil Tyson is ignorant. It is a key point of Islam in comparison to Christianity. In Christianity science was opposing science as it would contradict the religion. The Qur'an exhorts Muslims to study nature and investigate the truth. It exhorts people to do research and to compare what they found with what the book said. This is the biggest reason why Islam is seen as truth for them, because the book stated things that we could only prove to be true with modern technology.

There is no such thing as modern islam/christianity and past christianity. The Qur'an is the same book. No words have been changed in it (another key difference with other religion is that the original book may never be modified). The book is made of verses and if you modify things, they won't sound the same. (That is also way they seem like they are singing when they read it).
    The book being the same, that you think there is a modern and past Islam means that PEOPLE are different. Not the religion. If people are retarded.

If americans were muslims descendant instead of christian descendant there would be no difference. Women would have not been wearing the hijab, they would be dressing the same way as now, people would be drinking alcohol, people would start eating pork (forbidden in Christianity too in case you didnt know) and... We did that with christianity. The religion didnt change, only people did...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Islam is and has always been pro science. Neil Tyson is ignorant. It is a key point of Islam in comparison to Christianity. In Christianity science was opposing science as it would contradict the religion. The Qur'an exhorts Muslims to study nature and investigate the truth. It exhorts people to do research and to compare what they found with what the book said. This is the biggest reason why Islam is seen as truth for them, because the book stated things that we could only prove to be true with modern technology.
    If Islam is so pro science, then why are they so behind western nations? Science is mostly a western invention, not an Islam one. Even though Islam did at one time have a intellectual movement, that has died along with the rise of strict religious beliefs.

There is no such thing as modern islam/christianity and past christianity. The Qur'an is the same book. No words have been changed in it (another key difference with other religion is that the original book may never be modified). The book is made of verses and if you modify things, they won't sound the same. (That is also way they seem like they are singing when they read it).
    The book being the same, that you think there is a modern and past Islam means that PEOPLE are different. Not the religion. If people are retarded.
    People are the religion, not the book. The book gets interrupted by the people, just like the Bible gets interrupted by Christians. The book is a tool, not the core of the religion.

If americans were muslims descendant instead of christian descendant there would be no difference. Women would have not been wearing the hijab, they would be dressing the same way as now, people would be drinking alcohol, people would start eating pork (forbidden in Christianity too in case you didnt know) and... We did that with christianity. The religion didnt change, only people did...
    Yes but the people are the religion. Your suggesting that a religion has a true definition, where there really isn't. There is not a true Christianity, like there isn't any true Islamic definition. It's a meme, an idea that can change over time. That's why Christianity has so many denominations like Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Protestantism, and so on. There are lots of people who are trying to create the best definition of how God is interrupted. You do realize that during the Roman empire a war was wage on the interpretation of Jesus and God. Like was Jesus the God, or what God the God and Jesus the son? Or what Jesus and God the same thing? There was a war waged on this very argument. Yes I know the first one and 3rd one sound the same, but even I can't understand how there was three different ways to interrupt this. Even recently the Pope accepts the Big Bang Theory and evolution.

Religions can change and have changed. Sometimes for the better, and sometimes it's for the worse like Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

That points to the utter hypocrisy of a large portion of Trump supporters, religious conservatives. they did care about Bill Clinton and his penis. They are suddenly silent when it comes to their guy. The liberals don't care that Trump was banging other chicks, they care that it shows the hypocrisy of his supporters. And yes, people should care if the President is a racist asshole. The liberals and libertarians care, the Trump supporters don't. Then again, the Trump supporters wouldn't care what Trump did, and that's my entire point. It's all about willful ignorance at this point.
    But like Clinton, does any of this have anything to do about Trumps ability to be president? Rather than focusing on his bad habbits, you could focus on his non existing political carrier. Like Zero, none.
    When people say that they don't want illegal immigration, that's a dodge. Almost everyone who says that, also supports increasing restrictions on immigration. They want more laws, and less legal immigrants, as well. It's rather odd that you don't care that the President is racist, and says quite a lot about you for not caring.
    I don't care cause everyone is racist, cause everyone has a bias. Black Lives Matter people wanted to kill white men. There's no such thing as not being racist, just acceptance and tolerance.

I personally am not a big fan of H1B visa's, being a computer science major. That is legal immigration, but not the good kind either. Because again, H1B was used by corporations to get cheap labor into the country. I'm perfectly fine getting legal immigrants into the country, so long as companies pay them a higher wage and not a lower one. There's always a need for immigrants, just not the ones that take massive amount of jobs that have no idea what they're doing in the field.
    Why would I vote for Bernie? I'm a libertarian, that would have been as bad as voting for Hillary or Trump. Did you actually vote for Bernie, or is that something you call yourself? The entire mentality of the "Bernie Bros" doesn't make much sense. Why push towards a guy like Trump, who represents almost nothing of what Bernie actually supported. That's like a Ron Paul supporter backing Hillary.
    I did vote for Bernie, and then Hillary. Bernie was popular among young voters, and when Bernie lost, the young voters didn't vote. In their eyes Trump and Hillary was equally a bad choice. If some voted for Trump, it was to get back at Hillary, which again seemed like the Democrats worked against Bernie. Like I said, there's a reason why Bernie talks people listen. If he ran against Trump, he would have won.

The problem Hillary supporters don't get is that Trump didn't win cause America is full of racists, but because the Bernie supporters didn't vote for Hillary. They just didn't vote. I did vote for Hillary but like I said I was torn between voting for Trump just to watch America burn, or not to vote and wash my hands from the situation. The only reason I would support Trump is to teach America a lesson. Cause I don't like bought politicians like Hillary. By 2020, I would hope that America has learned its lesson and would vote for someone like Bernie, cause we can always go another four more years of this craziness.
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2018-02-21 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    because whites are weak and insecure

It used to be. The Islam of that golden age is not the same Islam now. It absolutely has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kankeroo View Post
    because whites are weak and insecure
    yo why we run the world then, huh?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

If Islam is so pro science, then why are they so behind western nations? Science is mostly a western invention, not an Islam one. Even though Islam did at one time have a intellectual movement, that has died along with the rise of strict religious beliefs.

People are the religion, not the book. The book gets interrupted by the people, just like the Bible gets interrupted by Christians. The book is a tool, not the core of the religion.

Yes but the people are the religion. Your suggesting that a religion has a true definition, where there really isn't. There is not a true Christianity, like there isn't any true Islamic definition. It's a meme, an idea that can change over time. That's why Christianity has so many denominations like Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Protestantism, and so on. There are lots of people who are trying to create the best definition of how God is interrupted. You do realize that during the Roman empire a war was wage on the interpretation of Jesus and God. Like was Jesus the God, or what God the God and Jesus the son? Or what Jesus and God the same thing? There was a war waged on this very argument. Yes I know the first one and 3rd one sound the same, but even I can't understand how there was three different ways to interrupt this. Even recently the Pope accepts the Big Bang Theory and evolution.

Religions can change and have changed. Sometimes for the better, and sometimes it's for the worse like Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

But like Clinton, does any of this have anything to do about Trumps ability to be president? Rather than focusing on his bad habbits, you could focus on his non existing political carrier. Like Zero, none.

I don't care cause everyone is racist, cause everyone has a bias. Black Lives Matter people wanted to kill white men. There's no such thing as not being racist, just acceptance and tolerance.

I personally am not a big fan of H1B visa's, being a computer science major. That is legal immigration, but not the good kind either. Because again, H1B was used by corporations to get cheap labor into the country. I'm perfectly fine getting legal immigrants into the country, so long as companies pay them a higher wage and not a lower one. There's always a need for immigrants, just not the ones that take massive amount of jobs that have no idea what they're doing in the field.

I did vote for Bernie, and then Hillary. Bernie was popular among young voters, and when Bernie lost, the young voters didn't vote. In their eyes Trump and Hillary was equally a bad choice. If some voted for Trump, it was to get back at Hillary, which again seemed like the Democrats worked against Bernie. Like I said, there's a reason why Bernie talks people listen. If he ran against Trump, he would have won.

The problem Hillary supporters don't get is that Trump didn't win cause America is full of racists, but because the Bernie supporters didn't vote for Hillary. They just didn't vote. I did vote for Hillary but like I said I was torn between voting for Trump just to watch America burn, or not to vote and wash my hands from the situation. The only reason I would support Trump is to teach America a lesson. Cause I don't like bought politicians like Hillary. By 2020, I would hope that America has learned its lesson and would vote for someone like Bernie, cause we can always go another four more years of this craziness.
    No. Science has not been invented by any society but yes we can say science is mostly coming from middle east. Stop posting videos made by racist far right. It means nothing. There are videos of anything, I could even find online a video of scientific saying that broccoli are bad and cigarettes are good.

And the religion is NOT the people. The guide for Islam is what is in the book. That is why it exists. Humans they can lie, some are criminals some are manipulators and are not trustable. If the book says it is forbidden to have sex with a woman that is not your wife and ISIS keep raping women in the name of god, then they are not Muslim.
    We have Arabi Saudia that forces women to wear hijab, in egypt/Iran it is seen bad if they dont wear it, in Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia, Tunis, Lebanon many girls dont wear it and nobody cares. In Turkey they banned hijab in governmental/school area. Now tell me, which of these people represent the religion? None, only the book does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    It used to be. The Islam of that golden age is not the same Islam now. It absolutely has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

yo why we run the world then, huh?
    It has not changed. Islam was, is and will be the same forever. Same words written in the book. People and their perception change. Beside all muslim countries are pro science. Of course those who are in conflict can not really produce anything good.
    If we associate christianity to USA/Europe, we could say they are pro-science. But if we associate it to christian africa/south america, we would say they aint as pro-science.

Life is hell for 80% of the people on earth. That doesn't mean my country should give automatic citizenship to 80% of the people on earth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Life is hell for 80% of the people on earth. That doesn't mean my country should give automatic citizenship to 80% of the people on earth.
    Your country isn't. But keep using hyperbole in your arguments, it really shows how paper thin the credibility of conservative arguments regarding any current pressing matter is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    I always see Western Europeans complaining about all the migrants flowing to their areas from the Middle East. They tend to be exceptionally hard working, sophisticated, peaceful people and I don't see a good reason for why you would be against them coming to your countries.
    What's not to like?

https://youtu.be/2WuAGjBQX0A

This is just cultural enrichment.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Science has not been invented by any society but yes we can say science is mostly coming from middle east.
    Was at one time coming from the middle east. Now this comes from the middle east.

Stop posting videos made by racist far right.
    They're videos about Islam and Christianity, not ethnic cleansing. Also it seems you want to discredit every source I show you. Even Niel Degrasse Tyson who is a black man, is someone you didn't agree with. He basically explains that America doesn't want to end up like Islam.

It means nothing. There are videos of anything, I could even find online a video of scientific saying that broccoli are bad and cigarettes are good.
    That's true, but that doesn't mean you're correct.
    And the religion is NOT the people. The guide for Islam is what is in the book. That is why it exists. Humans they can lie, some are criminals some are manipulators and are not trustable. If the book says it is forbidden to have sex with a woman that is not your wife and ISIS keep raping women in the name of god, then they are not Muslim.
    ISIS is another denomination of Islam. They're just fanatic and interrupt the religion differently. Christianity had their version called the Crusade. Christianity says "thou shalt not kill", but last I checked they kill a lot. A lot a lot. Like crusades a lot. Yet people debate this meaning just as the Islamic people interrupt their book.

These books serve as a guide, and nothing more.

We have Arabi Saudia that forces women to wear hijab, in egypt/Iran it is seen bad if they dont wear it, in Algeria, Morocco, Indonesia, Tunis, Lebanon many girls dont wear it and nobody cares. In Turkey they banned hijab in governmental/school area. Now tell me, which of these people represent the religion? None, only the book does.
    Yes, lets talk about that book. The first video goes over quotes from the Quran while the second goes on further. Like take this from the Quran.

But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advice them; [then if they presist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them

The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females.

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four;

That's some fucked up shit, but then again they could be alt right racists, even though this is a religious debate and not one of race or political standing.

Everyone has their reasons i'd say, mine generally revolve around the lines of the following. The west has developed enough infrastructure to support itself. There are so many millions of people that even taking in 2% of all these people would decrease the value of life in western countries that they will basically become third world. That 2% will also mean nothing because poor people breed like crazy, I'll take the best example, Africa. By the end of the century Africa will have enough people to rival China and India in an area which cannot actually support itself. This in itself is a major factor. When do we stop? I feel like the answer is, a long time ago. The west is experiencing declining birth rates but I honestly see this as a good thing, I wish everywhere was because there are so many people on this planet.
    Then you got cultural issues and morally bankrupt people entering your country, Australia for example had many Lebanese immigrate a couple decades ago. The government actually suppressed information that they were basically just importing Lebanese criminals. Same with plenty of people coming from poorer countries, immigration is actually very expensive for these people and as with most rich people they are happy to be dishonest and abuse people for their own gain. You can educate them sure but social programs for helping people are often not well funded or non-existent so you get poor people with a third world mentality of providing nothing of value other than eight terribly raised children. Western countries are in certain places saying "adopt the immigrants culture or you are a colonialist bigot" and that the diversity of western culture isn't actually diverse because you haven't collected all the pokemon cards of each race. Many immigrants do not want their new found country to be secular, they want it to follow and be governed by their religion. They will make every attempt to do so and teach their children the same, this isn't integration that is an ideological takeover.
    You also have the issue of devaluing a national sovereignty and the power of the original citizens by importing people from other countries, look at when the Turkish dictator went on a tour around Europe telling everyone to vote Turkey into the EU. You also devalue the labour market within that country, sure it boosts consumer buying and property but those only really benefit shareholders, people rich enough to multiple properties and banks. I got no idea why people who advocate socialism think any of that is a good idea, that's how you develop authoritarianism by creating such a huge gap in wealth. You also import a whole new wave of new voters which have come from regions with notoriously long periods of terrible governance. If you expect them to suddenly change generations of thinking with a citizenship certificate, you are incredibly naive. This also devalues your democratic vote because your government can flood your country with any denomination of people that will continue to vote them in, this means they can and do ignore people in favour of meeting the simple needs of the replacement population. A replacement population that has come from countries where they have to pay tax for having a roof so they just don't build roofs, countries where you cannot look a person in the eyes or at a woman's face. Countries where people are used to walking down streets paved in broken glass. You know how easy it must be to appease people who are used to mortar fire or imminent death? I can't imagine it's actually that hard.

So I honestly want to know, if people are pro-immigration then why? The road to hell is paved with good intentions and all I see are busybodies following that tired path. Immigration isn't actually doing the world any favours, people are essentially taking a drop from a bathtub whilst it is still being filled. You aren't going to stop it from overflowing. I'd be 100% down for having free scholarships for the smart people from these countries, sending military police to protect them from dictators, continuing the immense amount of food and medical aid they're given, anything ANYTHING to increase the value of these countries to stop the bathtub from overflowing. So again, what's the point in large numbers of immigration? Please I mean this honestly and with all my heart, am I missing something. We aren't really helping these people, we aren't just making it worse for ourselves. I know people have the best intentions can you please help me weigh the positives with the negatives, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Indeed, because then life in 100% of the countries will be hell.