Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Ok, to be more specific, its far cheaper to get a Ryzen platform then a coffee lake platform, there are still no motherboards at a budget level for coffeelake, however the 2200G is a better value proposition since you do get a far better integrated solution.
    Those were actually leaked yesterday...
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/int...ked,36554.html

Shockingly motherboards of the same class are roughly the same price!!!

Honestly until GPU and ram prices drop, you're best off buying a premade machine at best buy or something and either cannibalizing it or using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Those were actually leaked yesterday...
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/int...ked,36554.html

Shockingly motherboards of the same class are roughly the same price!!!

Honestly until GPU and ram prices drop, you're best off buying a premade machine at best buy or something and either cannibalizing it or using it.
    Eh, we all know they were coming, lets not be stupid here.

What matters here is, what you can buy right now or soon.

Whats stupid is, people suggesting getting a I3 8100 with a Z board as an actual thing.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    Bitcoin miners use ASICs.

Nobody mines Bitcoin with GPUs.

On topic, I'm glad the build of the month threads are dead. They were terrible recommendations with terrible parts. They only link things they get kickbacks on, with no regard for what actually is a good high-end gaming system.
    omfg stop. If you scroll down you'll see we already had this discussion.

Bitcoin is often used to mean all coins. Just. Stop. Relax. And. Stop. It. Doesn't. Matter. In. The. Grand. Scheme. Of. Things.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Yes, the 2200g is equivalent GPU wise to a GTX 1030 stock clock, with some decent OC, its roughly a GTX 1050.

The person doing it should stop being lazy and update the price of the RAM and GPU. Those prices are incredibly misleading at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The person doing it should stop being lazy and update the price of the RAM and GPU. Those prices are incredibly misleading at the moment.
    Not only this, but the links are not taking you to the parts correctly. click on the motherboard links and it will take you to the 270's not the 370's and so on....

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The "Build of the Month" is nothing more than a way for MMO-C to make a little money these days. Hence the affiliate links.

Thank god mining is weak where I live and the GPUs are selling at 20% above MSRP as they always have due to taxation and not demand.. I would have gone crazy without upgrade options long ago..

Stay strong guys.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Thank god mining is weak where I live and the GPUs are selling at 20% above MSRP as they always have due to taxation and not demand.. I would have gone crazy without upgrade options long ago..

Stay strong guys.
    lol buy them for people, then have people pay a 10% stipend to you for your troubles and also they pay for you to ship it to them.

INFINITE INCOME SOURCE lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

With the major advent of Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. This technology spoiled the GPU market.