Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    ... You think terrorist organizations can't get guns?

Are you fucking retarded?
    I have been told, repeatedly, that he best killing machine the world has ever known, is a standard semiautomatic rifle, that functions exactly as all the others do. Why are suicide bombers not using semiautomatic rifles in Israel then?

And this how you do analysis to spin a tale. If it isn’t based of total population and exclusive of terrioist activity is irrelevant.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Great. Now show me where it's been done right. France? Belgium? Where? It seems to me that, despite all these gun bans, people are still committing mass murder. It's the darnedest thing. It's almost like blood thirsty killers don't even care about the law!

Also, step away from the shift key, and slowly back away. Just stop...with the random capitalized words for no reason.
    You either don’t know how to read or don’t remeber the things you say, Canada is where it has been done right as it has far less mass shootings then the us yet is connected to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Uhhh...yeah they do? At least at the butcher shops I have been to. You may have to preorder, though. Is that unusual?
    ROFL

Yeah, you can't buy deer meat anywhere in the US, that I have ever seen. I'm sure someone is, somewhere, but I have never seen it.

Most hunters are begging you take some of theirs, because it ain't real great, and no family could eat 2 or 3 deer a year. "Try my deer jerky, it's great." How come all jerky isn't deer, if it's so great?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Facts may be facts but you're interpreting them incorrectly. Because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    Thank you for that detailed, and insightful breakdown of the data. With your contribution, I think many of us will have to alter our future arguments.

I have been told, repeatedly, that he best killing machine the world has ever known, is a standard semiautomatic rifle, that functions exactly as all the others do. Why are suicide bombers not using semiautomatic rifles in Israel then?
    Because guns are hard to get for Palestinians? If the could get them, they could easily kill dozens more.

ROFL

Yeah, you can't buy deer meat anywhere in the US, that I have ever seen. I'm sure someone is, somewhere, but I have never seen it.

Most hunters are begging you take some of theirs, because it ain't real great, and no family could eat 2 or 3 deer a year. "Try my deer jerky, it's great." How come all jerky isn't deer, if it's so great?
    Not sure what you are talking about deer meat is pretty easily available in most trendy cities, it is considered an alternative to lamb. There are a lot of burger places that have it on their menus not sure about the boonies. You can also buy it online but I don't trust buying meat online.

Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    We (The Netherlands) have had 2 school shootings in the history of our country.
    Only people being shot in the Netherlands are criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You either don’t know how to read or don’t remeber the things you say, Canada is where it has been done right as it has far less mass shootings then the us yet is connected to it.
    Please don't spread lies about me here. I never once have advocated for Canadian laws. I'm going to have to ask you post where I said that, or drop it. Telling intentional untruths is very rude, in my view.

ROFL

I'm the wrong person to ask that, I dislike meat that isn't chicken (still meh). The only person I know to eat deer shoots it himself, in Germany, actually. Go figure. :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Now show me where it's been done right. France? Belgium? Where? It seems to me that, despite all these gun bans, people are still committing mass murder. It's the darnedest thing. It's almost like blood thirsty killers don't even care about the law!

Also, step away from the shift key, and slowly back away. Just stop...with the random capitalized words for no reason.
    1. i can own a handgun in France
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_France
    It requires the owner to be older than 18, be affiliated with a shooting range, have attended at least 3 shooting sessions with an instructor, and have a medical certificate.

I certainly cannot own an assault rifle.

2. Outside of terrorist attack, i am not aware of mass shooting here. Especially not in our school.

Deleted
    My advice to you, is to focus on what is going on in your own country, wherever it may be, and stop bashing my nation, that you clearly don't know anything about.

You can blame every problem in the world on the US, but it just makes you look ignorant. It's conspiracy theory levels of delusion, to think that jihadists are somehow the the fault of the US.

You aren't punching anyone in the face, kid. You are not tough. You are not going to physically dominate anyone, despite your keyboard warrior threats. Making threats across the internet is just evidence of your cowardice.
    hows about when you guys stop failing at basic foreign policy ill stop criticizing you. deal?

first off i wasn't saying i was i was using an example. but believe me id be more than happy too.
    and as for your hurb derp angry on the internet must be a kid. thats you trying to discredit my point by making a proposition that cannot be proven either way as we live in 2 different country's and are under the mask of anonymity. if i was to say im a 6 foot 1, 15 stone 28 year old active male that could be correct or it might not be, so your just making an assumption. i also could be mentally unhinged or i could just be a Russian pretending to be some one else to spread division. in other words you don't know me so id be careful what you assume about people on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Below is the paper that the article get's it's figures from:

https://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/co...us-and-europe/

It looks like guns are banned in most of the countries listed. How are there gun deaths in places where there are no guns allowed?
    One too many..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Well this thread is embarrassing

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bombs kill more people in a very short time frame (guns can kill more people, but it takes longer to do so), and inspire more terror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well this thread is embarrassing
    For it to be embarassing, you would need some shame, dontcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Bombs kill more people in a very short time frame (guns can kill more people, but it takes longer to do so), and inspire more terror.
    So if we get rid of guns, they will just use bombs, which are worse? Whose side are you on there? I thought we were opposed...

7+ Year Old Account
    Please don't spread lies about me here. I never once have advocated for Canadian laws. I'm going to have to ask you post where I said that, or drop it. Telling intentional untruths is very rude, in my view.
    So you don’t know how to read got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    For it to be embarassing, you would need some shame, dontcha.
    Unfortunately I can't tell if the OP is a satirical act or genuinely slow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unfortunately I can't tell if the OP is a satirical act or genuinely slow
    I’d go with genuinely slow but you can never be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Laozi View Post
    hows about when you guys stop failing at basic foreign policy ill stop criticizing you. deal?

first off i wasn't saying i was i was using an example. but believe me id be more than happy too.
    and as for your hurb derp angry on the internet must be a kid. thats you trying to discredit my point by making a proposition that cannot be proven either way as we live in 2 different country's and are under the mask of anonymity. if i was to say im a 6 foot 1, 15 stone 28 year old active male that could be correct or it might not be, so your just making an assumption. i also could be mentally unhinged or i could just be a Russian pretending to be some one else to spread division. in other words you don't know me so id be careful what you assume about people on the internet.
    Nation bashing is against the rules, regardless of how you think we are doing. It's fair game to question policies or officials. But you are basically just saying my whole country is shit. That's pretty rude, as well as being childish, and against the forum rules.

Calling others stupid, when you can't capitalize your sentences, falls a bit flat. Just sayin...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    1. i can own a handgun in France
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_France
    It requires the owner to be older than 18, be affiliated with a shooting range, have attended at least 3 shooting sessions with an instructor, and have a medical certificate.

I certainly cannot own an assault rifle.

2. Outside of terrorist attack, i am not aware of mass shooting here. Especially not in our school.
    What is it that you think a rifle does, that a hand gun does not do?