Bucky becoming a different version of the White Wolf doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ah haven’t gotten around to watching that yet, was planning to solely because it had a ghost rider in it and I have an unreadable love for ghost riders.
    it's a pretty good show.

Chloe Bennet (the MC in that series), actress on the right who said that savagely, is pretty badass and fan favorite.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-02-20 at 09:08 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    it's a pretty good show.

Chloe Bennet (the MC in that series), actress on the right who said said savagely, is pretty badass and fan favorite.
    Never been a fan of sheild but ghost rider alone has put a lot of interest in me and I’ve ran out of things to watch recently so I just might start it.

Never been a fan of sheild but ghost rider alone has put a lot of interest in me and I’ve ran out of things to watch recently so I just might start it.
    if you like Kree as well (it might be perfect to get you into Captain Marvel more), you will love it.

The GR stuff isn't too badly done.
    But after that part fades...the rest of the show fades as well.
    Agents of SHIELD is fairly weaksause and milquetoast...I got so bored with the current run...I mean how the hell could they have made space/time travel (and fighting the Kree) so boringly lame?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The GR stuff isn't too badly done.
    But after that part fades...the rest of the show fades as well.
    Agents of SHIELD is fairly weaksause and milquetoast...I got so bored with the current run...I mean how the hell could they have made space/time travel (and fighting the Kree) so boringly lame?
    I mean the knee are pretty lame so I wouldn’t be surprised.

It's just bad on many levels. Most folks I know quit it early, I stayed until season 3 I think, but it is just not done well IMO. There are die hard fans that love the show and rave about it, and they even try to make it seem important to the MCU, but meh. I didn't watch the Ghostrider stuff, the good reviews I saw were all by folks that love the show, so can't say any of it is accurate or not.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's just bad on many levels. Most folks I know quit it early, I stayed until season 3 I think, but it is just not done well IMO. There are die hard fans that love the show and rave about it, and they even try to make it seem important to the MCU, but meh. I didn't watch the Ghostrider stuff, the good reviews I saw were all by folks that love the show, so can't say any of it is accurate or not.
    Wouldn’t be the first bad show I’ve watched when lacking something good, hell I still watch the walking dead when I run out of other shows and I think it’s abysmal.

The GR stuff had a nice punch to it. And it drove the science-types bat-fucking insane. Especially after he busted out of a containment cell that was supposed to hold him. (That's scientifically impossible...wtf?) He was a powerhouse that really couldn't be caged.

The GR stuff had a nice punch to it. And it drove the science-types bat-fucking insane. Especially after he busted out of a containment cell that was supposed to hold him. (That's scientifically impossible...wtf?) He was a powerhouse that really couldn't be caged.
    Not sure if sarcasm, but the unit was meant to contain inhumans, they all assumed he was an inhumans.

Although I find it hard to believe shield didn't know magic existed, even if only in a limited capacity.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Not sure if sarcasm, but the unit was meant to contain inhumans, they all assumed he was an inhumans. Although I find it hard to believe shield didn't know magic existed, even if only in a limited capacity.
    Well after the whole "Thor is an alien" shit...

Well after the whole "Thor is an alien" shit...
    the thing is that irregardless of what changes they made to other characters we still, now, in canon, know that people like iron fist, dr stranges order, ghost rider/satan, and other magical forces have existed.

i find it very hard to believe fury wont know about these things when he meets strange in the movies, and i find it hard to believe members of shield didnt know about it.

shield has entire secret warehouses full of alien shit but you're telling me they never once had magical artifacts?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I think it's funny, even with all the alien and magical shit humanity has been dealing with, that they aren't a space faring race in the Marvel universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think it's funny, even with all the alien and magical shit humanity has been dealing with, that they aren't a space faring race in the Marvel universe.
    To be fair, they DO have interests in space, SWORD etc, the only reason that they don't spend MORE time in space is because every time they go out there, they get attacked XD.

Also, Just read Thor #704... FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC issue. #705 is going to be epic, and #706 is going to be emotional.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2018-02-21 at 02:29 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I’d say in MCU alien stuff really has nobody to collect it except shield or hydra or other such organizations. I’d say for magic stuff the ancient one likely had been taking care of that for some time, hence the collections in all of the sanctums.

shield has entire secret warehouses full of alien shit but you're telling me they never once had magical artifacts?
    Not that I ever recall reading.

I remember Fury never much liked Rogers. (He thought he was a "cornball" and too goody-goody to be real)
    Fury was also uncomfortable around Thor for obvious reasons. (Too powerful. Made him think the whole "God of Thunder" just might be a bit appropriate)
    The last time Fury had a team track Dr. Strange using his abilities they registered undefined power way off the scales.

Most artifacts don't register anything so SHIELD wouldn't know the genuine article from a fake anyway. It takes a mystic...or the right person to trigger things. Otherwise they would have loved to have gotten their hands on...say, the Crimson Gem of Cytorrak.
    Which also needs to be mentioned is the level of sentience artifacts have. Some artifacts refuse to be found until the right person comes along. (The Darkhold is a nasty example.)

I wonder if Infinity War will actually have enough hype and momentum to break the Force Awakens weekend record, or if it will pull and Age of Ultron and still have really good numbers but not record breaking. Black Panther's success caught me off guard (I did enjoy the movie personally), so maybe the Superhero genre just isn't quite ready to fade yet.

You would think another Infinity War trailer, or even the movie poster, would be coming out soon however...

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    I wonder if Infinity War will actually have enough hype and momentum to break the Force Awakens weekend record, or if it will pull and Age of Ultron and still have really good numbers but not record breaking. Black Panther's success caught me off guard (I did enjoy the movie personally), so maybe the Superhero genre just isn't quite ready to fade yet.

You would think another Infinity War trailer, or even the movie poster, would be coming out soon however...
    i think it will, infinity war is essentially the end of the marvel universe as weve known it and it has literally every damn character worth having from the movies.

i think it will, infinity war is essentially the end of the marvel universe as weve known it and it has literally every damn character worth having from the movies.
    Plus robert downy jr dying will put it into a special category