10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    So... becoming a Zerg makes me a pro-Starcraft player? If yes, then count me in!
    Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure if it is a good idea, since the Zerg probably aren't allowed to participate in the human tournaments. But maybe it gives you a good chance to be voted in as a president of South Korea? Nobody would dare argue with you on the debates.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not exactly sure if it is a good idea, since the Zerg probably aren't allowed to participate in the human tournaments. But maybe it gives you a good chance to be voted in as a president of South Korea? Nobody would dare argue with you on the debates.
    I will go in like this:

And if anyone ask, i'm a cosplayer and a professional make up artist :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I will go in like this:

And if anyone ask, i'm a cosplayer and a professional make up artist :P
    I suppose it could work... But then, you will still face the problem of having to use the mouse and the keyboard with tentacles, instead of fingers, which might be a bit tricky!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it could work... But then, you will still face the problem of having to use the mouse and the keyboard with tentacles, instead of fingers, which might be a bit tricky!
    What do you mean? I can make more clicks and press more commands at the same time! (also i still have my humans hands, the tentacles are mostly for kisses... and... "games"...)

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean? I can make more clicks and press more commands at the same time! (also i still have my humans hands, the tentacles are mostly for kisses... and... "games"...)
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure you lose your fingers though, as we can see with Infested Marine:

But the tentacles might still be appropriate for, um... "Training" in the other players' quarters.

Wait a minute. May! Where have you been?
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Print a big picture of a cherry blossom

Post it in the background

Have a nice date in front of it

?????

Profit
    i think the stuff that happens during ????? would still be the more enjoyable part of the date. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Also, congrats!
    thanks! :]

(also i still have my humans hands, the tentacles are mostly for kisses... and... "games"...)
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure you lose your fingers though
    i'm planning to get my tentacles somewhere in the back or shoulder area. that should give them plenty of room to move around, without hindering or even replacing my existing limbs too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. That's uplifting as heck.

Also, congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i think the stuff that happens during ????? would still be the more enjoyable part of the date. :3
    Ohmyohmyohmy *blushes*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Ohmyohmyohmy *blushes*
    i like how that made you blush, but the part with the tentacles didn't. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    i like how that made you blush, but the part with the tentacles didn't. :3
    Tbf, only one of those 2 things is really going to happen. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbf, only one of those 2 things is really going to happen. :3
    that's fair. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute. May! Where have you been?
    I've been around, I just didn't really participate in any discussions on MMO Champion. Hard to explain why... I guess my interests shifted a bit for a while, as I spent a lot of time on chess and chess forums. Now I'm back in the thread, and not planning to depart again!

(I'll just try hard to avoid Gen-OT, that place is pretty toxic.)

i'm planning to get my tentacles somewhere in the back or shoulder area. that should give them plenty of room to move around, without hindering or even replacing my existing limbs too much.
    That's an interesting idea. But wouldn't tentacles there interfere with wearing clothes?

Or maybe that's the point!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an interesting idea. But wouldn't tentacles there interfere with wearing clothes?
    there'd need to be some adjustments, yeah. but it should be simple, even more so than for something like a tail of some sort, which seem to be pretty popular as well.

that too. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure there are that many rows of cherry blossom trees in middle Europe in the first place...
    Hmm that it makes it more difficult if we`re saying Europe..

Something like this..

Agree to meet at the bench. Then one of you is late and shows up breathless. Just like in the manga I read.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, we do have this, about 10mins by bus from where i live...

although that particular spot isn't quite as idyllic as it looks in the picture, since there's a busy road going right around it.

and there's also this right next to it (without road around it, but usually with large tourist crowds), in case we really need a flower overload:

it's a good city for gaudy romance spots. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    there'd need to be some adjustments, yeah. but it should be simple, even more so than for something like a tail of some sort, which seem to be pretty popular as well.

that too. :3
    Fair enough. Tentacles around the back it is then! Like wings of an angel... Tentaclangel?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Hmm that it makes it more difficult if we`re saying Europe..

Something like this..

Agree to meet at the bench. Then one of you is late and shows up breathless. Just like in the manga I read.

Usually though such meetings are quite a bit less romantic than in mangas. It is usually something like an airport or a train station, with heavy bags and a lot of noise.

I was meeting with Australian female friend, who I hadn't seen for 5 years, on a subway station. As I walked towards her with a smile, some rude by-passer slammed into me from the side, and I almost fell. The magic of the moment was gone!

- - - Updated - - -

The second picture looks really nice! Those rose ornaments... <3
    Last edited by May90; 2018-02-22 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, we do have this, about 10mins by bus from where i live...

although that particular spot isn't quite as idyllic as it looks in the picture, since there's a busy road going right around it.

and there's also this right next to it (without road around it, but usually with large tourist crowds), in case we really need a flower overload:

it's a good city for gaudy romance spots. ^^
    I guess it's settled then where we first meet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. Tentacles around the back it is then! Like wings of an angel... Tentaclangel?
    i was actually thinking the same, yeah! :D
    Usually though such meetings are quite a bit less romantic than in mangas. It is usually something like an airport or a train station, with heavy bags and a lot of noise.
    well, obviously, but i think it's fair to define "the first meeting" as more than the first 5 mins or so.
    The second picture looks really nice! Those rose ornaments... <3
    i don't think these are roses, but of course we have those too. would be a kinda pathetic flower garden if it didn't.

the actual flowers and shapes vary with year and season. the pink trees are sadly also not quite as pretty for most of the year.

I guess it's settled then where we first meet.
    i thought you might say something like that. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    well, obviously, but i think it's fair to define "the first meeting" as more than the first 5 mins or so.
    I guess it depends on the timeline. Many of the trips end up with the first day just being getting home and getting a good sleep! Although then, it's fair to count the second day as part of the first meeting, I suppose.

i don't think these are roses, but of course we have those too. would be a kinda pathetic flower garden if it didn't.

the actual flowers and shapes vary with year and season. the pink trees are sadly also not quite as pretty for most of the year.
    Let's hope you can meet around the summer, when those gardens look especially nice! No sakura in Europe, sadly, but the regular flowers will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope you can meet around the summer, when those gardens look especially nice!
    i'm sure we will meet in summer some time, but hopefully our first meeting won't be that far off. spring is the most romantic season anyway though. ^^