Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    But that is what I'm asking.

in another topic pawn, this is for discuss another subject

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    People also bring up ridiculous or moot points why something should be. I'll only say that when they added shaman and paladin classes to both sides, they created lore for that. They obviously did not considered to do that with Zandalari and paladins. If you want details as to "why the hell not?" ask Blizzard. I can only assume it didn't made sense because paladins did not fit the fantasy of Zandalar.
    They obviously didn't make lore for Zandalari Paladins? No shit? Well then I guess that means it's impossible to make NEW lore, then, huh? I swear, this is another prime example of a ridiculous reason people keep spewing about why they shouldn't happen. "There's no lore for them!!" Such a lack of imagination in this one. I wonder how many times we must say, they didn't have lore for Sunwalkers, either... yet here we are.

Assuming is not your forté. You've shown a monstrous lack of imagination, I wouldn't doubt you can't foresee how they can make it work. Despite us giving you dozens of examples that you just shrug off. Apparently your brain only works one-way, as well. Astonishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Wow, are people still crying about this? Get over yourselves, Zandalari Paladin ain't happening, you got your hopes up due to a random no-name NPC trash mob from a 5 year old raid.

The alliance received no new combos with the allied races while the horde got the night elf rig with a warlock class, and you still whine like little children? Yikes
    You're here whining, aren't you? Go back to your Void Elf forum.

Repeating again that there is a mob with no real lore outside wow not even book or Chronicles doesn't make for Zandalari Paladin to be real.
    No matter how hard you want them.
    Unless Blizzard make it all up out of nowhere like Velf, in BFA but if this can go this way it can go other way and they can /shrug about Prelate or ZG or ToT item Lore.

Got it now? Blizzard decide.
    It's not just the Prelate itself. There's also the loa, the entire Zandalari culture that is quite different from the average troll culture: they live in majestic cities full of gold, littered with temples, and not in small settlements with crude huts made with wood and hay.

Repeating again that there is a mob with no real lore outside wow not even book or Chronicles doesn't make for Zandalari Paladin to be real.
    No matter how hard you want them.
    Unless Blizzard make it all up out of nowhere like Velf, in BFA but if this can go this way it can go other way and they can /shrug about Prelate or ZG or ToT item Lore.

Got it now? Blizzard decide.
    -++++-

Regarding the Druid Spell if it is an Artifact ( I'm on smartphone) spell we can't do nothing because it is related to the Artifact.
    -++++-
    Palomino was an example infact Tauren Paladin summon a Kodo if I'm right so you see that there is a will to make thing not grotesque too much, but they can do better.
    -++++-
    Human and Dwarf are more """"human"""" than space goat or troll or Tauren so that NPC is more suitable for them

But imagine a Zandalari Prot that summon a Golden Dire Troll as " blessing of the ancient Khan " would be much cooler ?

Also that isn't a Vrykul nor a Valkyrie.
    There is a glyph for Valkirie but that isn't a Vrykul is a human with armor and angelic wings, something not related to tribalistic society like troll
    Are you even aware you're just spewing your own opinion? I hope you do realize that just because you personally don't want them and/or can't imagine them doesn't at all mean they can't happen. Your personal bias is obscuring your ability to see the opportunity. I get most of your are probably just Alliance crushboys that just don't want the Horde to have another Paladin race. If that's the case, just go back to your Void Elf forums and spare us the drivel.

You realize that even ONE TRASH MOB WITH PALADIN spells is MORE evidence in favor of them existing than your repeated cries that consist of:

#1. "There's no lore for 'em, the can't exist."

#2. "Trolls can't be Paladins."

#3. "Hurr durr dey luk bad in plate armor"

...and my favorite...

#4. "Zandalari aren't civilized, they don't practice Holy magic."

#5. "Zandalari mounts wouldn't work."

I mean, you have to realize all those reasons are complete bullshit and easily workable, right? So yeah, ONE TRASH MOB is more evidence to the possibility of them than ANYTHING you have said to the contrary. Your brains seem incapable of seeing the very important difference between Darkspear, Amani, Gurubashi, Zandalari, etc... Their respective cultures allow for different things. The very existence of Troll Priests should be all we really need, honestly. The Human Alliance only had Human Priests, and they sure managed, didn't they?

If you guys actually presented a single valid reason, I'd be open to hearing you... but so far I'm not even REMOTELY swayed by any of your paper-thin reasons why they can't be implemented. All of your reasons are fueled by simple jealousy for the Horde getting another Druid/Paladin combo. That's it.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-02-22 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's not just the Prelate itself. There's also the loa, the entire Zandalari culture that is quite different from the average troll culture: they live in majestic cities full of gold, littered with temples, and not in small settlements with crude huts made with wood and hay.
    We aren't yet on Zandalar and already we know all about them?

Ofc they different from the usual troll but is Blizzard that have to decide " yes they different so much that paladin will be a nice idea because this that and that too "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    zz
    Unfortunately I have already stated in the other thread that I would be ok with Zandalari Paladin like the Prelate but not as 1:1 paladin copy.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I am a runner. I do sports, I use shoes and a T-shirt and short trousers and my legs, but I’m not a soccer player, nor a tennis player, nor a basketball player.

No one labels me else.

Now, since I use light but not the Paladins way, I’m not a Paladin and I don’t want to be called Paladin. As simple as that.

Man, your ability to analogy is so bad.

First off, the base class for all of those Soccer Players, Tennis Players, or Basketball players would be ATHLETE (Paladin). They aren't engineers, they aren't construction workers, they aren't academics, they aren't artists.

Their specialization would then be soccer player (ret), tennis player (prot), basketball player (holy).

The base class is PALADIN.

And now you are just being petty, because Blizzard ALREADY DID WHAT YOU ASKED FOR BY NAMING BELFS AS BLOOD KNIGHTS AND TAUREN AS SUNWALKERS.
    They aren't going to rewrite hours upon hours and pages of code, extending their game code, just so the same game mechanics can appear with a different name. Troll Bear form and Tauren Bear form look different, but its still called Bear Form for sake of ease on the code and mechanics. Travel form is called Travel Form, despite having glyphs to make it look like a cheetah or a stag, and soon a raptor. Flight Form is flight form despite being a crow, a bat, and soon a pteradactly.

Art is not as resource intensive on the game's infrastructure as extra and meaningless code.

Take the lore nod that they are ALREADY CALLED DIFFERENT THINGS as Blizzard acknowledging exactly what you want. JFC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Unfortunately I have already stated in the other thread that I would be ok with Zandalari Paladin like the Prelate but not as 1:1 paladin copy.
    What you're "ok" with and "not ok" with isn't a factor in whether or not they're implemented. Hate to break it to you.

It's sad your clinging to semantics as your cop-out. However, there's already a precedent for them overriding this bit you're clinging to. A Paladin is a Prelate is a Sunwalker is a Paladin. They've already called Sunwalkers Paladins, and they could easily call Prelates Paladins by that logic.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-02-22 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post

It fits so well I bet you didn't even notice my horrible shop

You can pretend Zandalari paladins to be Thunderking prelates all you want, but they'd still just be ye generic human paladin using classic human paladin spells... and I would have to put up with eyesores like this if Blizz ever pulls another class hall. Please don't destroy paladin identity again, Blizz, holy cows were already bad enough
    This is such a shitty argument it's not even worth being dignified with a counter-argument.

Seriously man, have you only recently started playing again and missed everyhing that happened in TBC and after?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post

You're here whining, aren't you? Go back to your Void Elf forum.

Sorry buddy, all I see is your pathetic attempt at taking the high road here.

You guys literally lose your shit because something as small as this wasn't added to the game, newsflash homies, Zandalari Paladin was never a thing, it was a no-name NPC that took 15 seconds to kill, it was never classified as a paladin, not in-game, not in lore.

How idiotic can you be to expect blizzard to add something based on a 15 second encounter from a 5 year old raid.

Laughable, really.

We aren't yet on Zandalar and already we know all about them?
    Who said anything about knowing all about them? We don't know all about them, but we do know a lot. Chronicles vol.1 mentioned quite a bit about their origins, for example.

Ofc they different from the usual troll but is Blizzard that have to decide " yes they different so much that paladin will be a nice idea because this that and that too "
    ... If your argument here is just "it's up to Blizzard", then none of what anyone here posts matters any. Which then begs the question of why are you even here, bothering to reply, if what you write here won't change a thing?

You guys literally lose your shit because something as small as this wasn't added to the game, newsflash homies, Zandalari Paladin was never a thing, it was a no-name NPC that took 15 seconds to kill, it was never classified as a paladin, not in-game, not in lore.

How idiotic can you be to expect blizzard to add something based on a 15 second encounter from a 5 year old raid.

Laughable, really.
    It's amazing how wrong you can be in one post.

It is a thing. It objectively is a thing, whether you like it or not. Unless you're being deliberately obtuse, you realize it.

Thank you for your typographical contribution. It will help keep this thread afloat!

If we complain about it enough on the official forums they will do it.

Laughable, really.
    Cool story, bro. Did I stutter? Go back to your Void Elf forum. Your opinion is worth a fly's turd in this thread.

Clearly you're salty about the Horde getting another Paladin. The points you brought to the table are... well, complete shit. Sit down. What's more, a mob that took 15 seconds to kill from a 5 year old raid holds more water than anything you've said.
    Last edited by Enkrypt; 2018-02-22 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    This is such a shitty argument it's not even worth being dignified with a counter-argument.

Seriously man, have you only recently started playing again and missed everyhing that happened in TBC and after?
    I don't really get why mog is even used as argument. You can select plenty of plate gear, if you don't like paladin set you can pick pieces from dk or warrior.

They keep using that particular gear but I don't think it's that good looking at all. My personal favorite was the one from SoO raid. And it wouldn't look that bad on Zandalari trolls.

And I never liked the Ashbringer that much, I always thought this "iconic" weapon looks dull, why would troll want to weild it, when he can use this weapon instead? :

I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And I never liked the Ashbringer that much, I always thought this "iconic" weapon looks dull, why would troll want to weild it, when he can use this weapon instead? :
    I always wondered if there was any explanation (besides game mechanics) about playable trolls being able to wield Strom'kar with no ill effects.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I don't really get why mog is even used as argument. You can select plenty of plate gear, if you don't like paladin set you can pick pieces from dk or warrior.

They keep using that particular gear but I don't think it's that good looking at all. My personal favorite was the one from SoO raid. And it wouldn't look that bad on Zandalari trolls.

[IMG]an img[/IMG]
    I'm sure there'll be far better golden plate Zandalari armor sets in Bfa, but yeah, the "muh transmog" argument was never really.. compelling. If I want, I can transmog the SW Guard mog to a Night Elf or a Draenei. See no one complaining about that.

This, in the meantime, is also not a bad combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I always wondered if there was any explanation (besides game mechanics) about playable trolls being able to wield Strom'kar with no ill effects.
    I don't know why Strom'kar is meant to be any bad for them, and why is it meant to be feared by them. It's not like it's infuesd with special anti troll power now, is it?

Besides one Darkspear already picked it and was about to handle it to Vol'Jin. So I believe it's over the top characterisation.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Laughable, really.
    Yea, so this is a perfect example of a sad post.
    All you spit out here would be way better to spend on the void elf forums.

People just dont waste time on this figure like i am doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm sure there'll be far better golden plate Zandalari armor sets in Bfa, but yeah, the "muh transmog" argument was never really.. compelling. If I want, I can transmog the SW Guard mog to a Night Elf or a Draenei. See no one complaining about that.

This, in the meantime, is also not a bad combination.
    I made these combos:

even with Army of the Light gear they look good:
    I miss Mists of Pandaria