Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I like to think were all baboons on the inside

- - - Updated - - -

they all came from the same source, they all have long elf like ears. theyre elves m8
    "they all came from the same source ... they're all elves m8"

???????

they'd all be trolls by that logic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I’ll take your word for it. But I don’t know how Trolls who worship death became night elves.
    they all had a frat party because they heard there was a giant pool of blood that gave you super powers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

???????

whatever chokes your goat man im not here to argue semantics
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Elves just evolve. All of the elves mentioned in the OP are actually from the same exact chain, so Blizzard could create more, just like they did with the Void Elves.
    Dark troll->Night Elf, which Branches out to Highborne, Nightborne, and High Elf. High Elf basically changed to Blood Elf, which branched out to Void Elf.

If you want you could possibly count Naga, and Wretched? There were also the Fel Elves from Magister's Terrace, and the Sunwell. If you really stretch it you could maybe count the dragonflights, as most of them seem to prefer Elves as their humanoid forms.
    Fel elves? Literally Felves

clearly there was a few elves who had fetishes and now we have the Jinyu. I know some may say they're evolved murlocs, but their bones suggest otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    clearly there was a few elves who had fetishes and now we have the Jinyu. I know some may say they're evolved murlocs, but their bones suggest otherwise
    Well... they evolved the same way Trolls evolved into Night Elf, maybe Azeroth's blood make everything take such body structure.

There are undead elves in Undercity, and of course Fel Elves in Sunwell.

Just as a quick two off the top of my head that aren't high elves

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... they evolved the same way Trolls evolved into Night Elf, maybe Azeroth's blood make everything take such body structure.
    Sucking on that Azeroth juice mhmmm

The Zandalari males share the same skeleton with the Night Elves and both are the highest form of their people, with the Night Elves actually being the next step of the Zandalari aswell and with Elune being portrayed as a night elf, it makes a lot of sense that Azeroth could look like an elf.

OT, Druids of the Flame seem to be more than just a unique class, but also a new race. I'm thinking we're going to see remnants of their group burn down a tree pretty soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, seeing how Blizzard can pull a race straight out of their arses, with two lines of lore and a close to nonexistent population...
    you can never be sure.
    like they said... they had a random idea that people would like "Void Elves" so they shoved them into the game.
    i expect more races like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    really, a drakkari troll is an elf to you? I'm guessing you think a baboon is a type of human too?
    Read some lore elves are trolls who settle around the the well of eternity...
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Night_elf

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll take your word for it. But I don’t know how Trolls who worship death became night elves.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Night_elf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Day Elves:

skipped leg day I see.

Nightborne were retconned to exist for legion, so I don't see why they couldn't just create another elf faction from nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

???????

Most elves know that they came from trolls, they don't like it and they down play it but they do know it to be fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Also have in mind that Whitered may be separated into:

-Blood Elf / High Elf Whitered

-Nightborne Whitered (this are separated in 2 stages, mindless and starving -starving is when they are skinny and frail but still are themselves)
    Now I'm just imagining withered as an actual playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they say that each race will introduced a "allied race" so who will the night elves introduce? I find the fact that they left the fate of dark trolls vague, maybe the shadowtooth clan is still around. Brann thinks they still alive...kinda.

Just so we are prepared are their anymore Elves in WoW?

Night Elves
    Blood Elves
    High Elves
    Nightborne

That's it right, there any anymore anywhere?

Void elves came from nothing, so why not. Maybe they want to complete the cosmic forces diagram, in which case we're just missing undead elves.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Just so we are prepared are their anymore Elves in WoW?

Night Elves
    Blood Elves
    High Elves
    Nightborne

That's it right, there any anymore anywhere?
    Void Elves, Fel Elves (or whatever you want to call the demon elves in MgT), Undead Elves (such as the Dark Rangers and Sylvanas or the San'layn) and half-elves (yes all three of them!).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Void Elves, Fel Elves (or whatever you want to call the demon elves in MgT), Undead Elves (such as the Dark Rangers and Sylvanas or the San'layn) and half-elves (yes all three of them!).
    Well so far the only illustration of concern are really high elves j/k

I was sort of concerned their would be Frost Elves, Darkelves, Icewell, Darkwell etc, etc.

Why would there be any more elves? The existing ones that aren't playable are evil (High Elves don't count they're Blood Elves), and every elf basically originated from the Well of Eternity's effect on the trolls. Unless Blizzard introduces another sect of the NE that split off and used another fount of power (which would be stupid as hell because this plotline has happened three times already), I doubt we'll see another elf race.

Void Elves don't exist because the story needs them to. They exist to give the Alliance BE models, and to create a distinction that High Elves could never do. To use them as good reasoning for more elves is bad reasoning.
    Last edited by Goldielocks; 2018-02-22 at 06:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Void elves pretty much proved blizzard won't hesitate to pull off even the most embarassing bullshit. In other words - if need arises, there will be more, much more elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Void elves pretty much proved blizzard won't hesitate to pull off even the most embarassing bullshit. In other words - if need arises, there will be more, much more elves.
    Well only if he Elves exist, High Elves, thus the question as long as there aren't anymore, Blizzard would be less likely to just create new right?