Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Sorry, I'm not on that side of the fence, either. Poor irrational guys with no one to argue against. I feel sorry for you. :/
    Not really sure what exactly you're making reference to but ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    It was in Wrath which is why people constantly reference that expac as where they want Ret to be. As I said, they can't handle being anywhere lower than the top.
    I guess if you consider being able to pad meters on Anub'arak "top," because it sure as Hell wasn't on any other boss. TFW you need a Legendary weapon to still be 20% worse than a screen-licking Arcane Mage...

The difference between Arms and Ret is so little it's not even significant. If it feels better and that's why you chose it, great, but let's not pretend the difference in dps is game changing.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount
    Let's not pretend Warriors have a second DPS spec or anything, right? Where you see "middle of the pack" I see "worse than everything but Mages, but they'll still be picked because LFM RDPS"
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I guess if you consider being able to pad meters on Anub'arak "top," because it sure as Hell wasn't on any other boss. TFW you need a Legendary weapon to still be 20% worse than a screen-licking Arcane Mage...

Let's not pretend Warriors have a second DPS spec or anything, right? Where you see "middle of the pack" I see "worse than everything but Mages, but they'll still be picked because LFM RDPS"
    Sorry you weren't able to keep up in Wrath. As for pretending warriors have a second spec. How is that relevant when someone specifically referenced Arms? Also, I don't feel like giving a lesson on reading logs, but if you don't click past that main screen, you're failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Your arguements will be wasted on our dear Swampy, I suppose.
    In his parallel world Rets were good and top tier in WOTLK both in PvP and Dragonslaying, and no amount of arguements will skew his view.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Your arguements will be wasted on our dear Swampy, I suppose.
    In his parallel world Rets were good and top tier in WOTLK both in PvP and Dragonslaying, and no amount of arguements will skew his view.
    Get lost on your way to the Arms forum? I can't help it if people just couldn't perform when the class was "good". Suppose that makes it easier to see why there are so many tears now.

I was fairly clear when I previously stated that I'm relieved from duty of treating you like a decent interlocutor.
    Said statement will be upheld.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-02-21 at 09:38 PM. Reason: APC_-_Talk talk

15+ Year Old Account
    I was fairly clear when I stated that I'm reliefed from duty of treating you like a decent interlocutor previously.
    Said statement will be upheld.
    Ah, so you will only post comments ABOUT me, rather than to me, while pretending to take some moral high ground, simply because you can't give justification for making trash post after trash post. It would almost be insulting if it weren't so comical. Good to hear though. Hope you stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Sorry you weren't able to keep up in Wrath. As for pretending warriors have a second spec. How is that relevant when someone specifically referenced Arms? Also, I don't feel like giving a lesson on reading logs, but if you don't click past that main screen, you're failing.
    There was nothing to keep up with in Wrath. You could make up 1 button castsequence macro and at worst lose some 3% DPS from peak performance whenever some minor clash happened.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Hammer of Wrath Hurls a magical hammer that strikes an enemy for (60% of Spell130% of Attack power) Holy damage. Only usable on enemies that have 20% or less health.less than 20% health or during Crusade
    Poggers...

Who would've thought.

Some of the changes they are making in this build actually looks interesting. Knowing Blizz though they will find a way to fuck it up with talents clashing something terrible or in some other way.

Now if only they could pass invites to guilds who killed Argus mythic already...

10+ Year Old Account
    We're getting some pretty significant changes on this build.

Mastery has been made to a Holy dmg done increase.

Hammer of wrath is back!

and some other talent changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted it in another thread but this is the image of what the talent tree looks like with the latest alpha build.

• Mastery changed from Judgement giving extra holy damage taken debuff to increased Holy damage dealt.
    • Judgement will grant 1 or more holy power and increased the damage dealt by the next holy power spender by a %.
    • Level 15 tier, Greater Judgment changed to guaranteed crit above(likely 50%) health. Righteous Verdict will act like the current legendary cloak, making the next Templar's Verdict hit harder than the last. Execution Sentence is the same.
    • Level 30 tier, Fires of Justice is the same. Blade of Wrath moved up to level 30 tier, does same thing as it does live. Hammer of Wrath is back, acts like it used to. Either usable at 20% or less health of a target, or during wings.
    • Level 45 tier is the same.
    • Level 60 tier, Divine Vengeance will make Divine Storm have a chance to refund holy power depending on how many enemies hit. Consecration moved to level 60 tier, Wake of Ashes moved to the 60 tier.
    • Level 75 Tier, Cavalier is the same. Unbreakable Spirit(reduced cd of bubble and lay on hands by 30%) is the same, Eye for an Eye is the same.
    • Level 90 tier, Judgement of Light is the same, Justicar's Vengeance is the same, Word of Glory is the same.
    • Level 100 tier, Divine Purpose is the same, Crusade is the same. Inquisition is back, costs up to 3 holy power and increases damage and haste by a %. Likely will last 30 seconds to a minute at 3 holy power spent.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-22 at 10:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

WoG still a talent?
    Fething really?

10+ Year Old Account
    WoG still a talent?
    Fething really?
    I've messed around with it in +s and stuff a few times but eh. Some specs have dead talents and it seems WoG is going to continue being one of ours.

On a different note, I'd like Pursuit of Justice to come back just baseline. In PvE it's not a huge hit to not having a lot of mobility in most cases(except Coven it feels like ._.), but in PvP...eh. Better off playing Warrior in that case. PvE's fine though for the most part, give or take RNG with highlord ring and BoJ procs, but then again a bunch of specs have to deal with RNG, RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    WoG still a talent?
    Fething really?
    They didn't revamp every single talent in a single alpha build?! Fething really?! They should just delete the class entirely. There's no time left to make anymore changes. The game is dead.

Did it just try to be sarcastic?
    Fething really?

Did you guys see the datamined info posted today where Judgment is no longer a Colossus Smash analogue and instead increases the damage of only the next HP spender?

Hopefully the % increase will be much higher to offset that.
    Last edited by Nefarious Tea; 2018-02-22 at 11:38 PM.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Did you guys see the datamined info posted today where Judgment is no longer a Colossus Smash analogue and instead increases the damage of only the next HP spender?

Hopefully the % increase will be much higher to offset that.
    Really? It doesn't say that to me. o-o

"Judgment increases damage taken from your Holy Power spenders by 10% for 8 sec. Paladin - Retribution Spec. 15 sec. Paladin - Retribution Spec."

From what I see it's for all spenders during the 15 seconds.

EITHER WAY: really happy with some of these changes. Still tied to Judgment in some fashion but with the 15 second duration, at least it's less clunky now. As for why Hammer of Wrath is a talent.. meh, it's going forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Execution Sentence is the same.
    Actually, it's been buffed!

Execution Sentence (New) Deliver an execution sentence, dealing [ 140% of Attack Power ] Holy damage. Your Holy damage done against the target is increased by 25% for 10 sec. Retribution Paladin - Level 15 Talent. 3 Holy Power. 20 yd range. Instant.

So while it's on the target, you'll deal more holy damage on it.
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2018-02-23 at 12:00 AM.

Fantastic changes so far. Talents look like they’re actually organized and interesting, hammer of wrath is back, inq is back for those who liked it (apparently a lot did if you look at the #reverttomop thing going on). Looks amazing, super hyped to test this.