Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Its not super impactful but I think its pretty cool and really adds to the "class fantasy" that Blizzard harped on about not long ago. Hope it stays maybe as a 2.5 or 2 min CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I agree to say that it's one of the laziest artifact skill ever designed.

Push one button, and a frost wyrm pops out.
    Wait until it's available, push again.

The breath is more fun to use.
    The fury is... not that fury.
    And how exactly is that different from other artifact skills?

Apocalypse: Push a button, and some Ghouls Pop out.

Consumption: Push a button, get some leech

Rinse and repeat

The skill totally fits the class Fantasy. Hopefully it stays in the game in some way

IF they do leave it out it will be a shame.

I won't miss it.

Was never a fan.

bye-bye

If you liked seeing big numbers, Sindragosa's Fury was probably the single most satisfying button push in the game. I'll be sad to see it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I'm pretty alright with it being gone. A burst ability on a 5 min CD that added nothing to the gameplay of the class is hard to miss.
    You know, playing a mmoRPG (which stands for role playing game) is as much about gameplay, as it is for game (and class) fantasy.

I liked it but I won't miss the terrible animation.

Personally I think it sucks, it's really not good but I hope they give us something else and more fun.
    For exemple, my WW monk 40 second CD, Strike of Winderload, hit almost as hard as Sindragosa but it's on a 40 second CD not fucking
    5 minutes!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    You mean the most badass ability that ever existed in the game?
    you mean remorseless winter?
    dude i just want dks to have all of the lich kings ability, when i first saw remorseless winter i went "OMFG THIS IS LIKE THE LICH KING FIGHT, EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
    Same with defile, outbreak, apocolypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

My dragon ;-; nooooooo

Put it back, along side the Legendary effect so that it is a 2.5min cd and freezes.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

10+ Year Old Account
    theres literally no dk change yet on alpha
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Personally I think it sucks, it's really not good but I hope they give us something else and more fun.
    For exemple, my WW monk 40 second CD, Strike of Winderload, hit almost as hard as Sindragosa but it's on a 40 second CD not fucking
    5 minutes!!
    Bro Sindragosa's Fury (potentially) hits far harder than Strike of the Windlord as it scales with Attack Power and Strike of the Windlord does not, it scales only with weapon damage. Not to mention that one of these things does only magic damage which is not mitigated by armor, and the other does not.

One is designed to be used regularly in your rotation, the other is a massive aoe burst cooldown.

I'll say this about it, it's a fun ability and it has it's uses. Although I doubt classes will change much from alpha BFA, keep in mind this is only the first alpha build, there are classes with blank placeholder talents, they are most certainly not close to finished with class design for BFA so can't really make a definitive statement about this until we're at least past this initial phase.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-22 at 04:53 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never made sense for frost frostmourn doesn’t keep dragons in it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    Really? After seeing it at the first build of Alpha especially with tuned down numbers I was relieved that It was now a baseline, but recent builds don't have the ability.

Watching some alpha videos and it doesn't exist in the spellbook either!

This is just sad. She is the heart and soul of FROST!!!
    You just mentioned that between 2 different alpha builds there was differences. That means you understand that it's not the last build, some changes are still to come and nothing is set in stone.

With this information you should be able to realize that making a post about such things is completely useless, irrelevant and a waste of time.
    If anything write to Blizzard directly about it, they don't come here to read tearposts.

Oh, you mean rando pug DKs won't pull half a dungeon with Sindragosa anymore?

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Never made sense for frost frostmourn doesn’t keep dragons in it.
    If that's what you thought was happening, I'm sure a lot of things don't make sense to you. The ability summons Sindragosa, it does not unleash her directly from your sword where she's held inside.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    If that's what you thought was happening, I'm sure a lot of things don't make sense to you. The ability summons Sindragosa, it does not unleash her directly from your sword where she's held inside.
    You do realize Sindy is not only dead but also the size of a gun ship and she would be tied to the helm of damnation not frostmourn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sindy should be a talent. She is not integral to the spec but it's a fun button to push and would be a solid talent to place on an AoE row.
    This is the kind of thought process that took Wake of Ashes from ret and made it into a talent.

>:(

But seriously, if they remove Sindragosa's Fury but keep Army of the Dead...I'd be extremely confused, and also quite mad. Sindragosa's Fury is easily one of the coolest abilities in game, while Army is like "Oh, better channel this thing before the fight and then forget it ever existed!"
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2018-02-22 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This is the kind of thought process that took Wake of Ashes from ret and made it into a talent.

>

But seriously, if they remove Sindragosa's Fury but keep Army of the Dead...I'd be extremely confused, and also quite mad. Sindragosa's Fury is easily one of the coolest abilities in game, while Army is like "Oh, better channel this thing before the fight and then forget it ever existed!"
    one has been in the game since Dks were released, the other came in legion...hmmmm your bias is showing

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    i could care less for such a shit ability long ass cd the dmg it provides don't justify the long cd even if u can reduce it with these fucking swords its still useless and who cares about epicness? ya wow u push an ability once every 5 min or so hits like a wet noodle for how long u have to wait and the actual Sindragosa looks just shit anyway