Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    Gurubashi summoning Hakkar twice and trying to enslave him once. Drakkari killing their gods to preserve their race. Zandalari failing all over the world, because some dude said they have to, because voodoo dreams and shiet. Zul'farrak getting wrecked because their chieftain is obsessed with Sul'thraze and destiny and shiet. The ancient Zandalari getting attacked by the Aqir, because good o'l Zan'do and his followers thought the corpse of Kith'ix was a Loa. Zalazane being driven mad by the voodoo powers, that Gadrin taught him and then using that power to slaughter his own people.
    Their is probably more...

Okay, you convinced me, I'm sorry.

And since Ramz got his mind already set, I don't even bother to talk with him. Some people just blindly love them and write their own fanfics on how the race is functioning. You could link them some stuff like in-game books or recommend book like Chronicles but I doubt it would change their opinion on it.

Good arguments you not have. Still much to learn you have.

They are really smart and cool and you are stupid if you think otherwise!
    Erm, you do realize we could make an even longer list for Elves of all stripes, right? Night Elves had their queen and nobility try to destroy the world, have been turned into the Old God's sea bitches, and others became Satyrs and continue to be the slaves of Legion, Old Gods, or both depending on their mood that day. Others decided to serve Ragnaros and burn the world because Malfurion was a meanie to them. High Elves needed the humans to save them from the Amani. Blood Elves had significant parts of their leadership go batshit insane and serve the Legion as well, and I'm not even going to begin with the total disaster that is the Windrunner sisters. Nightborne hid behind a shield for 10 000 years and subsequently served the Legion. Void Elves are total morons who were saved being Void fodder by a massive coincidence.

Or the same for Orcs. Blew up their own world, and failed at conquering a new one, twice now.

Humans had literally every single one of their kingdoms sacked save for Kul'tiras, which looks well on its way to suffer the same fate.

Really if you boil it down you can say any race is a joke race.

Chances of new build today or this week? I find it hard to believe that they'll make us wait until next week to test more stuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Erm, you do realize we could make an even longer list for Elves of all stripes, right? Night Elves had their queen and nobility try to destroy the world, have been turned into the Old God's sea bitches, and others became Satyrs and continue to be the slaves of Legion, Old Gods, or both depending on their mood that day. Others decided to serve Ragnaros and burn the world because Malfurion was a meanie to them. High Elves needed the humans to save them from the Amani. Blood Elves had significant parts of their leadership go batshit insane and serve the Legion as well, and I'm not even going to begin with the total disaster that is the Windrunner sisters. Nightborne hid behind a shield for 10 000 years and subsequently served the Legion. Void Elves are total morons who were saved being Void fodder by a massive coincidence.

Or the same for Orcs. Blew up their own world, and failed at conquering a new one, twice now.

Humans had literally every single one of their kingdoms sacked save for Kul'tiras, which looks well on its way to suffer the same fate.

Really if you boil it down you can say any race is a joke race.
    You could, but their failures were tragic, while the Trolls failures were funny, so I would disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Ah ok, ... but plz no but plz no belf group :/ enough of them.
    What if there will be the https://wow.gamepedia.com/Reliquary in Vol'dun exploring the ruins there for artifacts and stuff they would benefit the Horde?

And they could add those other two for comedy effect since I do like if Reno has a thing for Elise. <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    You could, but their failures were tragic, while the Trolls failures were funny, so I would disagree.
    As you will. I personally find the writing around the Windrunners, the Night Elve's constant history of failures, the Void Elves being idiots, and the Orcs destroying their own world to be funny in their own way.

After Uldum I had my fair share of silly explorers and archaeologist dragging me through pup culture references. For all I care the rest of them can stick with Hearthstone.

Build plz, want to visit other places than Nazmir on Zandalar.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    As you will. I personally find the writing around the Windrunners, the Night Elve's constant history of failures, the Void Elves being idiots, and the Orcs destroying their own world to be funny in their own way.
    Well, the failures of the Elves are kind of funny. Getting smashed four times because of their stupid wells... The writing around the Windrunners is just cringy, I can't laugh about them. I think the destruction of Draenor was portrayed quite good, as their complete disregard for their own Planet and the constant distraction by made up enemies made them look very human.

Alpha servers just went down!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    HYPE!

Last edited by axi0m; 2018-02-22 at 08:10 PM.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boem View Post
    We’re getting another mission table located in our capitals - just FYI. They’ll probably time gate it through that, if anything.
    mission table timegate can die in a goddamned infernal fire.

swear to god, i'd not just shitcan the employee that thought that stupid bullshit up, i'd blacklist the motherfucker and tarnish their name in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

swear to god, i'd not just shitcan the employee that thought that stupid bullshit up, i'd blacklist the motherfucker and tarnish their name in the industry.
    Yea, it's really annoying for alts especially.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

10+ Year Old Account

How else would you do it? You have to timegate some stuff in an mmo.

And there it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How else would you do it? You have to timegate some stuff in an mmo.
    i wouldn't do it at all.

maybe i would have the mission table. but instead of just being like "you sent your minions on a mission, now fuck off and don't play our game for a day or more" it'd be solo scenarios where you lead a team of four npcs on the mission.

timegate that's fun. timegate that involves you actually doing something. make it take about 20min to complete or something.

And there it is!
    Aww yeah. How large an update are we looking at?

Deleted
    Should we get hyped or nah?

And there it is!
    Yay or nay?

i wouldn't do it at all.

maybe i would have the mission table. but instead of just being like "you sent your minions on a mission, now fuck off and don't play our game for a day or more" it'd be solo scenarios where you lead a team of four npcs on the mission.

timegate that's fun. timegate that involves you actually doing something. make it take about 20min to complete or something.

20 minutes isnt a timegate... running a scenario is as much a timegate as doing a dungeon is. It doesn't accomplish the same thing.