Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    I'm a woman, I also don't hate women. If you're so bad at picking your partner then you've got yourself to blame for that happening.
    Because men don't change over time? Like you're literally being obtuse just to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

He's not the one bringing a child to the world without the others consent.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have picked a better man then.
    So what you are saying is sex should be responsibility free? I think nature would say otherwise.. Do what I did.. get fixed. Problem solved. want kids later? adopt

7+ Year Old Account
    You're not condemned to poverty just because you don't get child support lol. If $156 per month means you're condemned to poverty then you were already poor in the first place. Stop working part-time jobs.
    We pay $179 a week for pre-school, though I guess if we were poor then we would be offered option for public pre-school. Regardless, $156 a month isn't shit in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Internalised misogyny
    Lmao, get the fuck out of here with feminazi terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    So what you are saying is sex should be responsibility free? I think nature would say otherwise.. Do what I did.. get fixed. Problem solved. want kids later? adopt
    Yes, it should be. I can't get tubal ligation, I need to be 25. Using a p-stav(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etonog...ontrol_implant) right now.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-02-22 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Sounds like a real scummy guy. I can understand being unwilling to pay child support for an accidental child out of wedlock or something, but if you have 4 kids with a lady you have to support them. Id be interested to see if his children show up to court to see their long lost father.

LOL. You are literally just as low-society as the subject of this piece if you think this way.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it should be. I can't get fixed, I need to be 25.
    Someday with new technology I hope it does become that way.. I sure has hell never want to be stuck with a kid or stuck paying for someone elses kid. ya here in the states it's the same.. I wasn't able to get fixed till I was 30 years old and even then I was required to get approval. they made me wait 3 months just in case i changed my mind. I knew since I was a kid that I never wanted kids. I tried many times to get fixed before the age of 25. I did everything To prevent getting prego which is whY i don't feel sorry for men who get their sexual partner prego. If you really don't want a kid you will do w/e you can to prevent it. that includes not having sex at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I apologise for intruding on your safe space.

Still doesn't change the fact you're holding people to an absolutely unreasonable standard because you lack any sort of empathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I apologise for intruding on your safe space.

Still doesn't change the fact you're holding people to an absolutely unreasonable standard because you lack any sort of empathy.
    How is it unreasonable? $156 per month isn't going to make or break anyone in Sweden. If they're working 8 hours per day they'll have plenty of money to pay for themselves and their kid. If they're not working 8 hours per day, then they should. Everyone that have kids gets barnbidrag(Child benefit) as well from the state, that is about $129 per month for a kid. They can also get something called "bostadsbidrag" which is there to alleviate the household costs for those with kids, is retired, or is between 18-28 years old.

The father nor the state paying child support isn't going to put someone in extreme poverty like you claim.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-02-22 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it unreasonable? $156 per month isn't going to make or break anyone in Sweden. If they're working 8 hours per day they'll have plenty of money to pay for themselves and their kid. If they're not working 8 hours per day, then they should.
    Man, imagine if we were talking about America instead of Sweden and that you hadn't outed yourself by bitching about the public assistance that enables people in Sweden to live on a single full time job.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Man, imagine if we were talking about America instead of Sweden and that you hadn't outed yourself by bitching about the public assistance that enables people in Sweden to live on a single full time job.
    I haven't bitched about public assistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't bitched about public assistance.
    Hm:

I have no interest in paying for other peoples kids because someone was an idiot and went ahead and got a child they couldn't afford.
    You wanna try backtracking? I'll afford you that luxury.

Hm:

You wanna try backtracking? I'll afford you that luxury.
    That's one small part of public assistance called underhållsbidrag. Not all of public assistance, like you claimed I had "bitched" about, I "bitched" about underhållsbidrag.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one small part of public assistance called underhållsbidrag. Not all of public assistance, like you claimed I had "bitched" about, I "bitched" about underhållsbidrag.
    You bitched about the public assistance relevant to the discussion; so yes, you did bitch about public assistance.

Still doesn't make your position any less disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...except she's, you know, stuck taking care of the actual child, seeing as abandoning your child is a serious criminal offense. Far more so than skipping out on paying child support.
    Shocker but if you're poor and have no relatives to help you raise a kid maybe being a single mom isn't a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Then don't have unprotected sex or get married before having children. Protected sex is not a 100% guarantee either but that's why you take the relationship seriously and be in it together. You are bringing in a situation that has 0 relevancy so yes... it is a very weak argument.
    It has all the relevancy, women have extra rights and enjoy a safe sexual life.

Men's sexual lives are never safe. Even if you abstain you can still be raped and sued for child support. Even if you use birth control it can fail. Even if your woman says she never wants kids she can change her mind and carry to term.

This creates an inequality. If the husband cannot dictate what the wife does because equality, then a woman should not be able to sentence a man to 18 years of slavery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Shocker but if you're poor and have no relatives to help you raise a kid maybe being a single mom isn't a good idea.
    shocker but life occasionally takes turns people don't expect.

And you can't tell them to "try again better next time."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I'd take the time to explain all this too you, but it is a simple google. And I can't fix your bias or inability to realise that deadbeat moms is a thing, women give up their children too, etc.

If you have a child married or not you have a legal responsibility to provide for that child until the age of 18. Don't want the state to set your child support based on your wages? Make a better custody deal. The wife isn't entitled to the funds the child is and if you can prove your wife is using the funds for herself then you can bring her in for contempt action and hold her liable.

Medically unable to work but runs a company he sold for 2 million. Doesn't sound like medically unable to work at all, sounds like BS. Which from his con man personal injury action he attempted to extort from a restaurant pretty much follows suit with this dude being full of shit.

The bastard child is entitled to a better life because if you were to take responsibility the child would have that better life. But you chose to abate your responsibility and instead write a check.

I don't know how to explain the consequences of actions idea to someone who obviously doesn't understand it and is more concerned about hard earned cash than a human being they helped bring into the world. No one said don't wear a condom, no one said don't pull out, etc. Why is it on a woman to pay for and be on birth control, by your logic of "why should I do anything to prevent child birth?"

Also, it is the law, don't like the law get it changed, move or don't break it. It is pretty simple.
    So? If my dad was rich I would've had a better life too but we live in the real world. What is this ifs and buts bullshit. Why is a woman rewarded for fucking a rich man?

I don't know how to explain the consequences of actions idea to someone who obviously doesn't understand it and is more concerned about hard earned cash than a human being they helped bring into the world.
    A man's contribution towards a baby is minimal. He just donates sperm. Don't try to make it look like it's some 50-50 effort, because it's not.

hy is it on a woman to pay for and be on birth control, by your logic of "why should I do anything to prevent child birth?"
    It's not. No one forces a woman to do that. A man is forced to pay child support. Again, it's all about choice. Women have all of it, men have none.

For men it's simple

Don't have sex or accept the risk of parenthood and financial slavery for 18 years

For women it's

Fuck as much as you want because no one can force you to give birth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    Women don't have security the heck are you talking about.. um, part of the reason I got the sterilization was because all that stuff can fail.. I thankfully have never been pregnant but it's always been a fear. I've always been careful when being with my partner.. I don't feel sorry for people who don't take safe sex seriously. if you really don't want kids you will do everything you can to prevent it like I have.

Abortions... don't really fail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    shocker but life occasionally takes turns people don't expect.

And you can't tell them to "try again better next time."
    Like what? Did her family die so there's no one else to help her out?

Did she lose all her money?

Is she suffering from something bad?

Because if you go through something drastic you definitely shouldn't have a kid. Kids aren't duct tape they won't patch up your shitty life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    100 bucks a month seems like a small amount for 4 kids.
    Yeah...why is it so low in the U.S...

I do not know why MEN are made responsible. It was WOMEN's BODY and THUS HER CHOICE. so, why should men be responsible for something that comes out of women's body?

You shouldn't have to discuss that to have sex. It should not be assumed by default that you want to be a parent just because you have sex.
    lol the hot takes coming out of this chick are certified Buck Level: 10.

Just astounding stuff.

So let me make sure I get this straight:

An adult human makes a conscious choice to participate in a sex act. This adult knows that their behavior could result in the birth of a child -- BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HUMANS WORK.

This adult foregoes any sort of communication about the situation with their partner and gets straight to business (didn't bother to ask about, or use, birth control). Sex is had, it's probably mediocre, because let's face it... based on the quality of the posts in this thread you fools probably straight missionary heroes.

A few months later the adult receive notice that their partner is several months pregnant and they are they father.

Are you really out here making the case this adult bears no responsibility in this situation based on the fact that "they didnt want to become a parent"?
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Quote Originally Posted by mootygrimes View Post
    lol the hot takes coming out of this chick are certified Buck Level: 10.

Just astounding stuff.

So let me make sure I get this straight:

An adult human makes a conscious choice to participate in a sex act. This adult knows that their behavior could result in the birth of a child -- BECAUSE THAT'S HOW HUMANS WORK.

This adult foregoes any sort of communication about the situation with their partner and gets straight to business (didn't bother to ask about, or use, birth control). Sex is had, it's probably mediocre, because let's face it... based on the quality of the posts in this thread you fools probably straight missionary heroes.

A few months later the adult receive notice that their partner is several months pregnant and they are they father.

Are you really out here making the case this adult bears no responsibility in this situation based on the fact that "they didnt want to become a parent"?
    They don't. If you don't agree to become a parent, you should not be paying for it when the woman decides to keep it against your will because she wants a kid.