Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I use apps like Tinder and bumble on the regular to meet women, and I make it quite clear on my profile that I'm not interested in anyone with children. You'd be amazed at how many women go out of their way just to tell me that they can take care of their kids themselves, and that I'm an asshole because of X, Y and Z. Point being, everyone is judgmental and feels the need to share how they feel when something bothers them. Why some go out of their way just to do this is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    I find it much easier to say I prefer to date people who are my skin color/race, but there are other races that are fine too, and there are some I wouldn't date because I don't like their beauty type. That probably offends you too, but that's fine, you can fuck outta here while ur triggered - we, the normal people don't give two fucks about it.
    It`s one thing to have a preference. It`s another thing to blacklist most of the world because they ain`t your race.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    It`s one thing to have a preference. It`s another thing to blacklist most of the world because they ain`t your race.
    And what if a person has only one preference and that is white, but you don't necessarily think other races/colours are inferior human beings, just that you're not sexually attracted to them? Is that wrong too?

And what if a person has only one preference and that is white, but you don't necessarily think other races/colours are inferior human beings, just that you're not sexually attracted to them? Is that wrong too?
    That's literally nazism.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't date blacks or latinos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    That's literally nazism.
    Godwin's Law has spoken

That's literally nazism.
    Have I mentioned that I was talking about sexual preference, and that being preference, not a "sorry, ur not white, that's disgusting, therefore no sex, fuck off" or a "day-to-day interactions with humans" preference? Like, you just don't find black beauty appealing to you? Calling that nazism is retarded, and I'm not surprised people misuse that or fascism when I see you use it that way.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2018-02-22 at 10:45 PM.

Have I mentioned that I was talking about sexual preference, and that being preference, not a "sorry, ur not white, that's disgusting, therefore no sex, fuck off" or a "day-to-day interactions with humans" preference? Like, you just don't find black beauty appealing to you? Calling that nazism is retarded, and I'm not surprised people misuse that or fascism when I see you use it that way.
    That's what we call nazism around here.

That's what we call nazism around here.
    Oh, you mean it in that way. Alrighty, I get you For a second I thought you were one of those... you know who

You know that the look of the labia is individual, right?
    yes and out of the ones that i have experienced, i find the asian ones to be the most attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Women only wanting dudes with money or over a certain height is just fine.
    If you ignore the fact that "men 6'1 and under dont bother texting me"-types have quickly become the latest social target of mockery, I guess.

Which of course someone like you would do because it defeats your whiny narrative.

Everyone has some sort of internal preference, if they say otherwise they are lying.

That said. You don’t need to be a dick about and put down other people because of your “preferences”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    See, I don't find (most)black women attractive purely from an aesthetic position. I have my theories why, but its kind of odd to me

But if I met a total nerd black girl, amazing personality, and similar life goals, you bet your ass she'd be mine.

is that racist? I think not.
    Exactly. I would say, in general, I am not usually attracted to black women, but there are exceptions to that. There are a couple of black women I know who I would totally be into if they weren't already married.

It really just ends up coming down to the individual.

Dating preferences are only acceptable if they aren't problematic. Refusing to date cishet white men is fine ofcourse, but refusing to date trans PoC is racist and cis-sexist and must be called out and stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    yes and out of the ones that i have experienced, i find the asian ones to be the most attractive.
    I just said it's individual and you go on to say asian ones are the most attractive again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitheach View Post
    Dating preferences are only acceptable if they aren't problematic. Refusing to date cishet white men is fine ofcourse, but refusing to date trans PoC is racist and cis-sexist and must be called out and stopped.
    If you're gonna troll at least be funny and not so on the nose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    See, I don't find (most)black women attractive purely from an aesthetic position. I have my theories why, but its kind of odd to me

But if I met a total nerd black girl, amazing personality, and similar life goals, you bet your ass she'd be mine.

is that racist? I think not.
    Beauty standards are dictated by societal and social trends that have changed vastly through the ages. At one point robust arguably fat women were considered the epitome of beauty and men with powdered wigs with face paint were considered upperclass and desirable.

At the risk of having people on the forums with white persecution complex jumping down my throat, there is a reason why in a lot of demographics white people are statistically more desirable than other races and that is due to their history of success and exposure with everything showing them in a positive light whether it is ads, movies, or other form of media. Aesthetics do play a part but considering how beauty standards have fluctuated I firmly believe how race is portrayed in society subconsciously translates to how attractive they look.

Does this make a white person who mostly prefers other white people racist? of course not. Apart from attraction based off of what I mentioned before there is also natural attraction to people who look like us and find comfort in whether sexual or emotional. It's when someone starts seeing other races in nothing but stereotypes or start thinking they are ugly in general then there is a problem. I had a buddy of mine who is white refuse to date other white guys because and I quote "white guys tend to be unfaithful" and I didn't even know how to respond to such a ridiculous statement and generalization especially considering he himself was white.

Bottom line is that attraction is a complex and multi-faceted behavior which being explained off as a racist tendency is incredibly short-sighted and unaware of the history regarding this particular behavioral pattern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitheach View Post
    Speaking of white persecution complex .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    why do people say dating preferences are bad? if someone say they dont want to date a fat girl then people attack them saying they should stop to be so shallow, if they dont want to date someone because they dont have a lot of money they are called a gold digger, if they dont want to date someone because of height they are called shallow, if they dont want to date white/black/asian people they call them racist.

why? cant people have dating preferences without others attacking them???
    Same reason that if you do not agree with gay people and you voice that opinion you are automatically a bigot.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    why do people say dating preferences are bad? if someone say they dont want to date a fat girl then people attack them saying they should stop to be so shallow, if they dont want to date someone because they dont have a lot of money they are called a gold digger, if they dont want to date someone because of height they are called shallow, if they dont want to date white/black/asian people they call them racist.

why? cant people have dating preferences without others attacking them???
    They are not bad. But dating preferences means you could change your preferences. And with the right person you preference may got out of the window.
    If you say i will never ( and you never will) date ( insert x). Then its not a preference. Because you made a choice not to date anyone like that because of them being ( insert x).

And these preferences you talk about: a lot of money, race, sex, body type etc. Are indeed choice people may make.
    But it does depend on how you say it, and your reason behind it.
    If you are not attracted to ( insert x) and you say it like that. Its not a problem.
    But if you say i do not date ( insert x) then it is. Because you do not want to date that person because of being ( insert x). But because of a thing you dislike about ( insert x).

So you can have dating preferences, but they need to be preferences.
    For instance: If i go on a date , and i find out the person is a transgender i could say:
    - sorry i am not interested. I like women more.
    - sorry i am not interested. You are not my type.
    etc
    OR
    - i do not date transgenders because they suck. ( you might not say the last part. But if you are that cruel they might feel it like that).

So short version: Preference means exceptions can be made and you will try it. Just not dating because of no reasons for it does not mean its a preference. It means you have a solid opinion about it. And that could racist etc if its a opinion based of false,bad etc facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Same reason that if you do not agree with gay people and you voice that opinion you are automatically a bigot.
    Haha the two examples are not the same whatsoever but it's cute that you're so triggered by gays as to jump into a thread completely unrelated to them to voice your grievances .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)