Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lightforged Draenei Shadow Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    So glad people are starting to say Tauren Paladins. It's so fucking stupid. A well-done retcon I can take, but this is just lazy as hell.

Edit: Tier list of ridiculousness

1. Tauren Paladins
    2. Freaking Night Elf Mages wtf wtf wtf
    3. Midget-race warriors
    4. Pandaren anything
    5. Undead DK's - unless they're named "Unundead" or "Reundead."
    Comment, Night Elf Mages have a long history, however for the most part they were on the opposite side of the world since the Priestesshood and Druids took over the civilization.

As a Gnome Fury Warrior, I'll kneecap anyone who gets in my way. Also see Yoda, for pint size ball of melee kickass. Pandaren Monks fit BTW. And Forsaken DKs, are possibly the most fitting combo, since DK would be the Forsaken Specific Class.

(each race had a hero class unique to them, DKs were 2nd War Horde and 3rd War Undead heroes.)

Gnome + (any class here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jademist7 View Post
    ... a Draenei Rogue...lol. *clip clop clip clop clip clop* hard to be stealthy with that :P
    and yet the first Draenei we meet in WC3 was a rogue. Still wish we had those guys playable in game.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Ogre rogue

I don't get it. This is just a picture of a tree.

Forsaken Monk
    everything else Forsaken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Every race/class combination which doesn't exist is the most ridiculous, because having any restrictions at all is arbitrary and nonsensical.
    The race class combos, have a long history going back to first edition D&D, since Blizzard based Warcraft on D&D, and even had an official D&D source book, Race Class combos made sense. However even D&D gave up on Race Class Combos for 3rd edition (released in 2000). So yah I agree restrictions at this point are worthless. However, if they wanted to keep a lore, then they should have released 'Allied Races' for each new 'Race Class Combo' ie the Shen'dralar should have been an 'Allied Race' of Night Elf Mages. (although in lore the Shen'dralar joined back with the Night Elves which is why we have Night Elf Mages, in fact this is how each new race class combo was added, Gnome Doctors made it to the Surface, got Priests.)

I love all the triggered people saying "Zandalari Paladin". It makes campaigning for it all the better.

Most ridiculous actual combo: Undead Monk. Hard to imagine a skeleton using lifeforce and melee attacks that would snap his or her bones.

Most ridiculous fictitious combo: Dark Iron Shaman. Why would the elements favor a race that worshipped and were subjugated by Ragnaros? I feel like if the elements don't answer Thrall anymore for what he did, they certainly wouldn't respond to the Dark Irons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    and yet the first Draenei we meet in WC3 was a rogue. Still wish we had those guys playable in game.
    Wasn't she half Orc, half Draenei?

I don't think she has hooves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Void Elf Warlock.
    I main one at this point, and it just feels weird.
    Or awsomesauce. I changed my old Main to one. I mean I went from Gnome Male Warlock to Void Elf Female Warlock, because OMG so awesome.

gnome anything
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    I don't get it. This is just a picture of a tree.
    "shhhh" "sneakkkkkyyy"

50% chance to attack the wrong enemy
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post

By "she" you mean Garona, she was introduced in WC1 and it was assumed back then that she was 1/2 Orc, 1/2 Human it was retconed many years later after WC3 had been released. The first Draenei we meet officially are the lost/broken Draenei in WC3. They filled the roll of rogues and guides for Illidan.

Gnome anything that isn't Mage or Warlocks
    Night Elf Mages - this one really irks me
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Garona shows up in WC1. I have no idea who that person is talking about but it's not her.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Garona shows up in WC1. I have no idea who that person is talking about but it's not her.
    I always find it funny when someone replies about lore, who didn't play Warcraft (orc vs humans) when it was released, and they talk about things after they've been thoroughly reconned.

Lightforged draenei shadow priest & void elf holy priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Small race (goblin / gnome) + any brute-force melee spec (enhancement shaman, fury/arms warrior)
    Tauren + any cloth-wearing class (they just do not look good in a dress)
    Ever met a 'Mayan'? They were famous for being hard core warriors. If you meet a descendant of that empire they are Gnome sized.

Nobody's said "Blood elf anything" yet... We've come a long way.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    By "she" you mean Garona, she was introduced in WC1 and it was assumed back then that she was 1/2 Orc, 1/2 Human it was retconed many years later after WC3 had been released. The first Draenei we meet officially are the lost/broken Draenei in WC3. They filled the roll of rogues and guides for Illidan.
    Fun fact: I had no idea they show up in WC3, because I never actually played the campaign >.>
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin Shaman for sure