Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Shocker but if you're poor and have no relatives to help you raise a kid maybe being a single mom isn't a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

It has all the relevancy, women have extra rights and enjoy a safe sexual life.

Men's sexual lives are never safe. Even if you abstain you can still be raped and sued for child support. Even if you use birth control it can fail. Even if your woman says she never wants kids she can change her mind and carry to term.

This creates an inequality. If the husband cannot dictate what the wife does because equality, then a woman should not be able to sentence a man to 18 years of slavery.
    Oh cut your balls off already and stop whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Who knows. Guy could have fallen into the trap a few times. It's not even a little bit uncommon to here the ,"I'm totally on birth control"

- - - Updated - - -

At a vastly disproportional rate.

Condoms don`t exist or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Hey, I was just doing my best @Machismo impression.
    Not too shabby, keep up the good work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Conservatives have a hard time with big words, like personal, and responsibility, and if you chain them together, forget about it.
    I know you are a Boston guy, but could you please type that in a Brooklyn accent?

fuhgeddaboudit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    If you didn't agree to be a parent, why should you pay for them?
    If you plant the seed, prepare to water the plant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If it were up to me, he'd be responsible for the consequences of his actions. In the current paradigm, that would mean child support. In my dream universe, it would be a voluntary government, and he would be well aware of what he was getting into.
    Isn't she responsible for her actions?
    Isn't it clearly authoritarian and unjust to force someone to subsidize someone else's choices?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Isn't she responsible for her actions?
    Isn't it clearly authoritarian and unjust to force someone to subsidize someone else's choices?
    Of course she is responsible for her actions. In this case, both people performed the exact same action that led to the baby. They both had sexual intercourse. They are both responsible for the child, and should both pay for it.

If she were to lose custody, and he had the baby, then she would pay child support.

Are you saying people shouldn't be responsible for the consequences of their actions?

This thread again Has DKwhyevernot arrived? (or w/e his user is precisely, I may have been misreading it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It's not a scumbag thing at all. Why is someone entitled to your shit that you work hard for just because they let you fuck them?

Why is the bastard child of a rich man entitled to a better life than the bastard child of a poor man? Just because his daddy has more money?
    Man you are always good for a laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Abortions... don't really fail.
    In some states in the usa they make it very hard for women to get abortions.. Just saying /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

not everyone here is from the usa. laws are different.. abortion laws are different. the states don't have child programs like other countries.. In the states a single parent can't afford to raise a kid without help from welfare or the other parent. Theres lots anti abortion rhetoric here. Women are looked down on for having abortions here. it's why many women keep the baby. If you are going to set those standards on women to have babies then the dad should be required to share the responsibility.

No, you haven't. Women are in full control of whether there is a child or not, if she wants a kid then she should be the only one paying.
    Men could simply not have sex if they're not prepared for the chance that they'll become a father.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Men could simply not have sex if they're not prepared for the chance that they'll become a father.
    WoMen could simply not have sex if they're not prepared for the chance that they'll become a father mother.
    I didn't know you were opposed to abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    WoMen could simply not have sex if they're not prepared for the chance that they'll become a father mother.
    I didn't know you were opposed to abortion?
    I agree, if you don't want to risk it then you should not have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I don`t get how some people can skip out on their children. It`s such a scumbag thing to do!
    what if their kids were fat? that would put you in quite the predicament huh

No, you haven't. Women are in full control of whether there is a child or not, if she wants a kid then she should be the only one paying.
    I've learned that Player Twelve is just a troll. Consistently attempting to defend indefensible positions. They use circular logic that does not move the conversation and does not participate in good faith.

No effort/attention should be given to this individual.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

No, it is not. Men and women cannot and will not be equal when one gender has sexual security and can never be forced to pay child support for a kid they did not want.

If a woman can fuck 10,000 men and never be forced into parenthood yet a man can be raped and be forced to pay child support and you don't see the problem you're just hopeless. Child support is abusive towards the freedom of those that don't want children and gives overwhelming power to women.
    Men and women aren't biologically equal. You could make sure adequate protection is used.

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    In some states in the usa they make it very hard for women to get abortions.. Just saying /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

not everyone here is from the usa. laws are different.. abortion laws are different. the states don't have child programs like other countries.. In the states a single parent can't afford to raise a kid without help from welfare or the other parent. Theres lots anti abortion rhetoric here. Women are looked down on for having abortions here. it's why many women keep the baby. If you are going to set those standards on women to have babies then the dad should be required to share the responsibility.
    If you can't afford a kid as a single parent you shouldn't have it. And this goes for time too not just money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Men and women aren't biologically equal. You could make sure adequate protection is used.
    The laws are made to make up for inequalities. If I can't use my biology to throw someone in my dungeon and make them slave for me 18 years they should not be able to use theirs to make me slave away for 18 years.

Protection is meaningless when fails and sabotage exists. We're talking about the 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, if you don't want to risk it then you should not have sex.
    Or we could realise that it's 2018 and women have plenty options for birth control, including one which assures they will not be forced into parenthood.

Just like men should have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Oh cut your balls off already and stop whining.
    How about you throw your keyboard in the trash if you can't type anything productive?

The laws are made to make up for inequalities. If I can't use my biology to throw someone in my dungeon and make them slave for me 18 years they should not be able to use theirs to make me slave away for 18 years.

Protection is meaningless when fails and sabotage exists. We're talking about the 1%.
    Nobody is making you a slave for 18 years. If you are not prepared for the chance that you will impregnate a woman then you shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Man you are always good for a laugh.
    I don't find state enforced slavery funny at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody is making you a slave for 18 years. If you are not prepared for the chance that you will impregnate a woman then you shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

Sex does not equal parenthood for a woman. It should not for a man.

Sex does not equal parenthood for a woman. It should not for a man.
    I don't agree with abortion just because you don't want a kid.

Ever notice it's the guys who cry the most for how oppressed men are almost always have such toxic, odious personalities that they really don't have anything to worry about themselves?