Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Grom Hellscream and the Mag'har Allied Race

let's recall the dumbest moment in WoD

Ahhhhhh! The chiropractor in Orgrimmar has done wonders for my back.
    I dyed my hair green once. Warchief Hellscream was NOT amused.
    The flirts and jokes indicate that the WoD orcs/Iron Horde are going to the Horde but what's not okay is that Grom seems to be the one being their leader into the Horde instead of us offing him and correcting the mistake.
    Whelp.. one of the worst characters in the history of the game is becoming one of the Horde's faction leaders.

Not only does he decide to genocide against the Draenei once he decides to do it again against the people who freed him. Alliance got slapped in the face here once again.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-02-23 at 01:14 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    And source of such assumption is ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Let the theory of the Draenor Orcs die now and let there be salt from "DRAENOR IS FREE!"

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    let's recall the dumbest moment in WoD
    Whelp.. one of the worst characters in the history of the game is becoming one of the Horde's faction leaders.

Not only does he decide to genocide against the Draenei once he decides to do it again against the people who freed him. Alliance got slapped in the face here once again.
    How about some proof that hes coming back. Not assume just cause some mag’har are getting added in. We don’t even know if it’s Warlords Mag’har or Outlands

This shit is just absolutely AWFUL. Why not just have Saurfang as their leader? WHY Grom?! Seriously? The guy who committed genocide against the Draenei and declared war against the Iron Horde?!

Oh joy, so the Alliance "but we helped like good little boys!!!!"-wailing continues...

Seriously, where did the idea that Orcs would join the Alliance even come from in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    How about some proof that hes coming back. Not assume just cause some mag’har are getting added in. We don’t even know if it’s Warlords Mag’har or Outlands
    Drahnor. Draynor? Draanur. Draenor. <Sigh>. I'm just gonna say I'm from Outland.
    Hey... aren't you the one who left that abandoned garrison littering up Frostfire?
    look for stuff next time.

How is this a slap in the face to Alliance? If anything, it's a slap in the face to Horde - for getting yet another incompetent leader.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Stop doing the thing, the taking a foot and running a mile thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    look for stuff next time.
    That's not how this works. You made a bait thread.

I think you're jumping the gun a bit mate. These emotes are just for fun.

I mean isn't the Darkspear /charge "FOR ZUL'JIN!" and the Blood Elf one "REMEMBER THE SUNWELL!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    How is this a slap in the face to Alliance? If anything, it's a slap in the face to Horde - for getting yet another incompetent leader.
    Grom is now protected by thicker plot-armor by becoming a faction-leader. Hell, might even become a "main" villain again.

For anyone still wondering on the citation, it's here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=282150/m...kes-and-flirts

Jokes and flirts imply it's the AU Orcs. The one OP cares about in particular is
    "I dyed my hair green once. Warchief Hellscream was NOT amused."

However Grom was warchief once, that doesn't mean he still is. That said, he's the most logical leader for the AU Orcs if they aren't pretending that WoD didn't happen. That was the point of Draenor is Free, even if it's stupid and makes no sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have no problem with that, young grom could actually make the horde look horde again

or make horde great again, you name it

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post

I mean isn't the Darkspear /charge "FOR ZUL'JIN!" and the Blood Elf one "REMEMBER THE SUNWELL!"?
    There's also "For Anasterian!" meaning Anasterian Sunstrider will eventually return from the dead just like his son Kael'thas.
    Therefore, Mannoroth was merely a setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post

No. The Darkspear charge is "For Vul'jin", not Zul'jin. And the Blood Elves still have a connection to the Sunwell and everything.

Anyways, is there any source for these supposed flirts/funnies? This better not be some garbage where only these allied orcs get to be straight-backed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    However Grom was warchief once, that doesn't mean he still is.
    nothing says he is not too tough, is pretty much probable he stay warchief to rebuild the clans

Would prefer Durotan be leader of the AU Orcs, even if Grom makes more sense since he already was/is warchief. Ah well.

Slap in the face of the Alliance?

Lol, the HOrde can have the character that will forever remind everyone of WoW's biggest failure.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    Guys you are jumping to conclusion.

The MagThar orcs, who were orcs on Outlands KNEW the old, original Grom Hellscream who came with WC3 to Azeroth and died here.

He was warchief of the warsong till Wc3 and since these orcs are from Outlands they are refering to him. Also Groms son was an mag thar who lived in nargrand (outlands) during BC.