Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Obviously.

Then I guess your views aren't sexist, just impractical. Outlawing abortion just results in women endangering themselves to stop the pregnancy on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Then I guess your views aren't sexist, just impractical. Outlawing abortion just results in women endangering themselves to stop the pregnancy on their own.
    And yet, you continue to advocate to avoid responsibility for one's willful actions, how sad!!!

Lol this thread.

WOMEN ARE ALL LIARS WHO WANT TO ENTRAP US POOR MEN!

Get real, he had four kids, he knew what he was doing.

---

I need to add that a lot of women(not me) feel like they do not have a choice, they have been conditioned all their lives to think that abortion is literally murder, do naturally they are unwilling to do it.

@pateuvasiliu

Care to respond? You seem to have dropped the back and forth when I pointed out the actual facts and not what you were peddling. Here's a friendly reminder, you know, just in case you forgot:

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    He went to jail because he made $2 million dollars while cheaping out on tiny amounts of child support. The court reduced his responsibility to a paltry $14/month when he told them he couldn't work. If anything, he lied to the court as well, and should face perjury charges.

In 1989, he was ordered to pay $100 a month for his four children, but told the court he was unemployed and medically unable to work, so the payments were reduced to $14 a month.

But in 1996, the U.S. court learned Stroup had been operating a successful internet business, which he sold for more than $2 million US. The child support order was then modified, but he continued to fail to pay and an arrest warrant was issued in 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Lol this thread.

Some women are indeed liars and some man do indeed get trapped. Claiming otherwise is being massively disingenuous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    thought in last thread you said you lived in the uk? Must be great being anonymous that you lie about your identity to other forum posters.
    I`m Canadian. We all know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Lol this thread.

---

I need to add that a lot of women(not me) feel like they do not have a choice, they have been conditioned all their lives to think that abortion is literally murder, do naturally they are unwilling to do it.
    It is still your choice to do it, no matter what fairly tales you've been told. Men have no such choice.

And no one said '' women are all liars ''. Just that meeting that 1 in thousands could ruin your life, because the law does not protect you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    That's a good question - what is Sarah Palin up to these days anyway?
    hahahahah! busted out laughing

i do have to say that is a very interesting title. America's most wanted dead beat dad. Is there a list or a competition or something?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    @pateuvasiliu

Care to respond? You seem to have dropped the back and forth when I pointed out the actual facts and not what you were peddling. Here's a friendly reminder, you know, just in case you forgot:
    The guy in the OP really isn't the problem here. I don't care about him, he had 4 kids with the same woman, it is clear he wasn't opposed to having kids when they were made.

My issue is with the average dude having no say in his girlfriend carrying to term yet shouldering responsibility nonetheless.

The guy in the OP really isn't the problem here. I don't care about him, he had 4 kids with the same woman, it is clear he wasn't opposed to having kids when they were made.
    But you were claiming he was imprisoned for not paying child support when he was unable to. That's not why he was issued an arrest warrants, and you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Nice dodging. Allow me to answer for you, since you're probably aware that you're in a corner.

If the mother is unable to afford her child then one of two things will happen:

a) That child will get taken away by social services and end up being cared for on the taxpayer dime regardless.

b) The child will suffer in extreme poverty for the duration of its life.

Since you're apparently against taxpayer money being used to help children, I daresay B is your optimal outcome.
    you know whats funny is that he is getting unemployment benefits. but children being paid for by the father and failing that, the tax payer is too much and should be abolished.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    I don't care if they grow up in poverty, the mother should have worked harder if she can't afford having a kid.
    why are you on unemployment benefits? perhaps you should have worked harder? not gotten sick? not gotten hurt? or any other mind numbing excuse?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

It is still your choice to do it, no matter what fairly tales you've been told. Men have no such choice.

And no one said '' women are all liars ''. Just that meeting that 1 in thousands could ruin your life, because the law does not protect you.
    No, it couldn't. You, as a man, have a choice in 100% of cases of sex as to whether or not you take the risk of producing a child. Unless you are literally raped, you cannot have a child as a man without choosing to.

You are arbitrarily dividing that choice into a pre- and post-sex phase that simply does not matter. You don't have a right to have sex, and you certainly don't have a right to have sex without inherent risk of producing a child.

Equality in this case is bodily autonomy. You have it, women have it. It implies different things from men and women because men and women are literally different physically, but that doesn't mean you don't have equality. If you don't want a baby, exercise your rights and don't have one. Don't have sex. If you want to drastically reduce the chance, have a (reversible) vasectomy or use protection. These are the options that your bodily autonomy allows for you to take.

Equality doesn't literally mean the exact same down the line in every case; it means principally the same. In this case, the equal right being protected is your right to bodily autonomy.

A woman will not be forced to carry to term in the Western world.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...port/14953965/

1. They can fail

2. Women can lie.

- - - Updated - - -

They should be provided for by the one who decided to become a single mother. Why should a decision you did not make affect you?
    What sort of women are you dating?? That combination of incredibly stupid, totally evil and shags anything that moves can not be all that common. Perhaps up your standards just a bit? The ladies you are describing can not be more than 0.5% of the population as I have never encountered a single one either personally or through friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Some women are indeed liars and some man do indeed get trapped. Claiming otherwise is being massively disingenuous.
    Maybe people should focus on those, instead of whining about taking responsibility for ones actions.

If a person wants to complain that a woman committed statutory rape on a kid, and he later had to pay child support... I'll be right there beside those protesting such a shitty decision.

You and I both know that's not what this is really about. this is about a bunch of misogynistic "no ma'am" fools who hate women, and don't want to take responsibility for their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

My issue is with the average dude having no say in his girlfriend carrying to term yet shouldering responsibility nonetheless.
    Does the dude have a say in having sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good throw the book at this jerk.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it is not. Men and women cannot and will not be equal when one gender has sexual security and can never be forced to pay child support for a kid they did not want.

If a woman can fuck 10,000 men and never be forced into parenthood yet a man can be raped and be forced to pay child support and you don't see the problem you're just hopeless. Child support is abusive towards the freedom of those that don't want children and gives overwhelming power to women.
    I have sole legal and physical custody of my oldest child. His mother hasn't been around in about 8 years now. If SHE wants to see him, SHE's going to pay the 10 years of child support SHE owes me, his father. Yes, i would expect the exact same thing if it were the other way around. It just happens much more frequently with men having to pay. Just because you don't hear about deadbeat moms, doesn't mean they don't exist. It's actually a lot more common than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Is America's most wanted "deadbeat mom" still at large?
    Yeah, i haven't seen her in 8 years, lol
    Last edited by Denarius; 2018-02-23 at 03:49 AM.
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...t_support.html

This is the type of situation that would have me fleeing and leaving my kids alone. The wife is a complete bitch:

"At the time he absconded, Hans Mills was under court order to pay his ex-wife, Donna Mills, $2,235 per month for the support of their children and $1,537 a month for spousal support. He also had been hit with substantial retroactive payments and ordered to pay his ex-wife’s legal costs."

"The story is complicated by the house Donna Mills and the children live in. The imposing home, on a large lot backing on Lake Ontario near Hamilton, is valued at about $1.2 million, but has a $600,000 mortgage on it."

So instead of selling the house, banking 600k and moving to where they could live more within their means, she has the courts put the screws to the guy. This is also before the GTA housing market exploded. I would bet by 2015-2016 that house would have been worth about 2mil....

I don't agree with dads not supporting their kids, but when the wife is a real piece of work, sometimes, they have no choice. The guy in the OP earning millions and not sharing with his kids, that guy is a douche. The guy in the article I posted, was barely able to have a few bucks for himself after his ex-wife got through with him.

There are many reasons why a guy might become a deadbeat dad - people on here have been way to quick to judge.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you can't afford a kid as a single parent you shouldn't have it. And this goes for time too not just money.

- - - Updated - - -

The laws are made to make up for inequalities. If I can't use my biology to throw someone in my dungeon and make them slave for me 18 years they should not be able to use theirs to make me slave away for 18 years.

Protection is meaningless when fails and sabotage exists. We're talking about the 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Or we could realise that it's 2018 and women have plenty options for birth control, including one which assures they will not be forced into parenthood.

Just like men should have one.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you throw your keyboard in the trash if you can't type anything productive?
    There is no productive dissection to have, you think child support is something that only men have to pay and clearly are not mature enough to be responsible for your own actions. Either lop off your balls so you don’t have to worry about ever having kids or go get a vasectomy and have it checked on every single time before you have sex so you know it’s still working. Surly if a woman has to deal with a child after sex every time so she can sleep around like a whore you can check your self before sex every time so you can sleep around like a gigolo.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Do you tell women by the way, if you happen to get pregnant you can fuck yourself, you're not getting shit from me! before you have sex with them?
    lol. This dude is a virgin.

That's the sad thing about this thread. These dudes are losers. Outcasts.

These are issues on which they have an opinion but it's not actually a problem they have to worry about. lol.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Years ago my brother's wife ran off with someone else, leaving him with 4 kids to raise, he had just lost his job as the company went bust.. The CSA got in touch with his wife and she was ordered to pay about £100 a week... 4 weeks later he got a letter from the CSA (Child support Agency in the UK) stating that she no longer has to paid him anything as she got pregnant..

It's shitty that if a guy goes on to have another child, he has to still support the previous ones, yet a woman can run out on her kids and have more elsewhere and becomes exempt..

Needless to say my brother did an amazing job raising his kids on his own, making sure they had everything, even if it meant that he went without (and he sold his pride and joy motorbike) and now they're old enough and got families of their own. They did an amazing thing of clubbing together and buy him a harley davidson bike to say thanks for being a great dad..