Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    worse every season ? did u play cata pvp ?
    Cataclysm was way better than this shit show.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I'm already upset that they basically destroyed WPvP (the last bit that's left off it atleast)
    So if PvP is gone aswell, then there is 0 reasons for me to play anymore.

Raiding isn't everything in WoW.
    The destroyed it by only putting you in with other people that want it? Aw sounds like another wpvp hero that can't do shit without undergeared alts to gank

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Doesn't help that you can get marks pretty easy from other content too to keep you from having to PvP to earn transmog sets either.
    This is because I've done well over 300+ BG's this expansion on various toons and I've gotten maybe 10-15 Marks of Honor. The droprate for them is far too low in Battlegrounds making Towers a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I have no idea what the people, who claim world pvp and pvp as a whole is dead, are talking about. Are they playing a different game? Or is it because one class is stronger than another one at 2500 arena level?
    It's dead because it's not what they want. So since they want something other than what PvP offers that means it's clearly dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    No idea what you're talking about, PvP is fun for the first time that I've ever played it in a position where I wasn't laughably overpowered (vanilla as a rogue). The scaling lets skill matter more than gear and the difference is hugely positive.
    What skills everyone just spam there rotation and rotates through cool down. You can't vanish blinds or anything. The skill factors gone. Kiting any melee but a death knight is impossible. The worst part is blizzard doesn't even understand what's wrong.

Can they do something about buff protection one heal and than you need to eat through three random trash healer buffs to steal a pyro blast.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-23 at 03:22 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    nerf healers. ban Tanking roles or nerf them to the ground. give flag carriers a buff

bgs fixed

doing pvp in wow its like going to mcdonalds for salad...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This is because I've done well over 300+ BG's this expansion on various toons and I've gotten maybe 10-15 Marks of Honor. The droprate for them is far too low in Battlegrounds making Towers a better choice.
    Weren't they a guaranteed drop at the end of WoD for a BG win? I skipped MoP and only came on end of WoD to prelevel for Legion, but it seemed like they were easier to get then. Now they are insanely rare.

That's funny, because I think there should be...not-quite-forced world pvp in the game but all servers should be flagged for it and there should be incentives that are good enough that you want to do it.

Similarly I think there should be mechanics in instanced non-rated PVP that force you to participate. Like you get negative honor for avoiding combat in bgs and such and bonuses for assisting allies in combat situations.

There is no amount of complaining that would amount to how much these things would greatly improve the game.

But let's face it OP, neither of these things have a snowball's chance in hell of actually happening.

- - - Updated - - -

This was fixed...I'm not sure when but I want to say several patches ago. Either way, Marks of Honor are now a very common drop. You will get them frequently from winning bgs and it is an easily farmable currency now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    This was fixed several patches ago. They drop frequently and are an easily farmable currency now.
    I've done them every patch except 7.3.5 and especially during BG week and haven't seen them drop frequently nor have the others in my guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer if they reworked the whole thing. The server vs server large-scale battles of GW2 are pretty enjoyable. Maybe something in that direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Yeah. In an expansion that pits the Horde against the Alliance for control of Azerite is going to be the expansion where PvP becomes obsolete.

Nevermind that whole mess where we burn Teldrassil to the ground!!
    Really, though, ask yourself if this is out of the realm of possibility for Blizzard.

I've done them every patch except 7.3.5 and especially during BG week and haven't seen them drop frequently nor have the others in my guild.
    Well, maybe it was only fixed this patch, but since this patch I've done my bg win of the day almost every single day on my 7 characters, and I have so many Marks of Honor it's been what I use to get Seals of Broken Fate sometimes for a while now with no real loss. Seriously they drop like hot cakes now. Between that and doing the world quests that pop up and give you them, you should be able to get these with no issues. Pretty sure you also get a bunch for doing weekly brawl win and RBGS.

I've done maybe 150-200+ bgs total and i currently have over 400 marks of honor in my bags, i didnt even care about farming them but have them anyways.

Sure it's RNG as hell but...15 marks of honor from 300+ bgs?...

Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    Who the hell cares about random bg? Saying pvp is only rbg is the same as saying lfr is the only pve content.
    The Random Battlegrounds feature is used by the majority of PVP users just like Raid Finder is used by the majority of people who raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Agreed, they need to stop wasting resources on PvP. Just scrap the whole thing.
    Agree. Then merge the goddamn factions so people can do content regardless of side.

Quote Originally Posted by felomornee View Post
    its a complete circus what it has become. Im still wondering how can PvP in every xpac become worse then before i mean seriously. Over the time it has been seeing a massive decay in participation but this pile of shit what pvp is supposed to be in legion is the final nail to the coffin.
    Someone tell me why did they had to make some league of legends tier brawler out of it? Everythings adjusted and completly boring, they are pushing those stupid "hehe epic teamwork" agendas when the majority couldnt even care less about the outcome of a random BG. I mean those templates are good for arenas but definitly not a battleground. Anyway i que into something the other day and from the start its a visible loss because we have 1 less healer and they have a tank as flag carrier and those tanks dont even die with 100% more damage taken debuff. Being completly honest what the fuck is this supposed to be? How did that even get past the PTR on wich only streamers play for cheap views on twitch. I remember back in the days you qued in a battleground and you had fun. Even when you had terrible gear and got destroyed you knew you will have a come back later after you gather some gear. And geared players had satisfaction for feeling how the character progressed with this high ilvl gear but now? Everything adjusted and pruned i cant even tell if this is WoW or overwatch at this point. I go in and there is no outplay potential because all the enemy has to do is to right click me and press this hotkey wich is blinking.
    God damn
    While your text formatting is aweful and there is too much swearing in it, I still agree on the points you made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Cataclysm was way better than this shit show.
    nope, early cata (at least up to .. 4.1?) was worse than legion in general, however i do admit i don't know entire cata since i stopped playing cata after 4.1 by short time and didn't play again until 5.1, while on reverse legion i played it, stopped a while after 7.1, back at 7.2, left after 7.3, so my vision of pvp is not accurate
    still i didn't meet a feral druid bleed turn bear and dance around u in legion, or the circle of frost that literally only way - until they fixed it in 4.1 - was divine shield, because it stays 10 sec, and using trinket doesn't reduce duration, and still tick ever 0.5 sec, or warrior literally 1 shot u after 4 stacks of i think was called bloodarms?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Go back to BC PVP and Ill be happy I loved to PVP and almost exclusively did PVP in order to gear up quickly for Raids.

5+ Year Old Account
    Just because you don't like PvP doesn't mean others don't as well.

MMO PvP is very fun for many people, they just need to figure out how to make it work better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Agree. Then merge the goddamn factions so people can do content regardless of side.
    And characters will hold hands and sing kumbaya? That's sound like a ideal world for these "hardcore" pvers.

Deleted
    Ganking = wpvp. If you hate it or not.
    Player Vs Player. no matter what lvl difference there is.
    Is the excuse of every player to bad for REAL pvp who sits in hfp killing people 50 leveles below him
    It's not fair or fun for some, but it is 100% part of WPvP.
    If that would be true Blizzard wouldnt get rid of it in BFA