Wowhead just added some Mag'har Orc Civilian dialog:
    "For the Horde!
    Fall before the Horde!
    "

Horde confirmed 100%.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They got kicked out for refusing to stop tampering with the void. If they stayed they would have opened a rift that would of destroyed silvermoon.

No matter how you spin it they choose to continue studying the void they are the traitors
    There is zero evidence of that. The Arakkoa use the void 24/7 and have had no problems with suddenly opening up voids and dying. Even the corrupt, void-felled Draenei on Mac'Aree and Orcs on Draenor did not pose any serious risk.

Fel magic is infinitely more dangerous and more likely to turn and fuck you over than void.

Also, what a joke to begin with. The Blood Elves themselves just got done ripping the Light Magic out of a Narru to the point that it fell into the Void (It still hung around with zero sudden rifts destroying the city, btw) and the only reason they were saved from their own magic addiction and desperation for power was that outsiders gave them a second chance. If anyone has zero right to whine kick people out of a city for doing something ""dangerous"" it's the Blood Elves and their endless chasing after magic.

"Hurr, we're going to let warlocks keep walking around in broad daylight, and steal magic we absolutely don't understand from the Mogu and try to replicate it, but no one is allowed to look into that magic that has been around for literally all of time that plenty of races use perfectly fine without problems! That's going too far!"

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Turalyon being confused about Liadrin being a Paladin is just so massively stupid, I hope the line is changed. She was on Argus, ffs.
    Huh? He's not confused she's a paladins. He thinks it's fucked up a horde army is lead by one
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Wowhead just added some Mag'har Orc Civilian dialog:
    "For the Horde!
    Fall before the Horde!
    "

Horde confirmed 100%.
    i don't know man, maybe they are just talking about the iron horde, and will indeed go in the alliance, its make sense!

/s Kappa

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=282155/m...zation-options

Confirms it is Draenor Orcs...
    How do we get the Mag'har Direwolf Mount? Same with Unlock Allied Race quest?

Also for the Zandalari Female Troll I am using the Gilded Revasaur and using a boost on her...
    Might make a female brown Orc...
    For the Horde!

There is zero evidence of that.
    The evidence is that if alleria didn't show up they would have been turned to void slaves and unleashed a void lord upon azeroth. Don't be dense. Alleria literally saved them after they were told to stop. SHE even warned then to stop opening the box too

Also the arrokoa are not fine after the void. What are you smoking
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Looks like they've changed the thing about void elf numbers being endless.
    Now it's:

"The void elves... those traitors keep coming."

It does imply their numbers are big, but not THAT much.
    First of all this is a warfront not battle for lordearon

Second of all "they are endless" is hyperbole.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    There is zero evidence of that. The Arakkoa use the void 24/7 and have had no problems with suddenly opening up voids and dying. Even the corrupt, void-felled Draenei on Mac'Aree and Orcs on Draenor did not pose any serious risk.

Fel magic is infinitely more dangerous and more likely to turn and fuck you over than void.

Also, what a joke to begin with. The Blood Elves themselves just got done ripping the Light Magic out of a Narru to the point that it fell into the Void (It still hung around with zero sudden rifts destroying the city, btw) and the only reason they were saved from their own magic addiction and desperation for power was that outsiders gave them a second chance. If anyone has zero right to whine kick people out of a city for doing something ""dangerous"" it's the Blood Elves and their endless chasing after magic.

"Hurr, we're going to let warlocks keep walking around in broad daylight, and steal magic we absolutely don't understand from the Mogu and try to replicate it, but no one is allowed to look into that magic that has been around for literally all of time that plenty of races use perfectly fine without problems! That's going too far!"
    The Arrakkoa all eventually fell to madness, great point you have there.

The player kills everything void on Mac'aree before a serious threat can form, The void is way worse than fel, Alleria is in canon the first void weilder to not succumb to it, and even she says she will fall to it one day.

Tampering with the power that is the direct antithesis of the Sunwell which nutures all Thasslassian elves isn't just reckless, it's pants-on-head-retarded. The void delves only survived their experiments becuase of Void-maguffin Alleria, Rommath was right about them.

So aside from the Blood elves not using fel since Burning crusade, mastering Anima and Blizzard outright saying that Alleria is the first mortal not to succumb, you have an argument. (You don't have an argument.)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

And at the ppl pestering about the elves.

News flash. Lor'themar like All people is a hypocrite
    And umbric was a fool who almost got his ppl enslaved.

There are VERY few cases in any story of any side not being flawed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Also for the Zandalari Female Troll I am using the Gilded Revasaur and using a boost on her...
    like i said it would be all orc colors, suck my willy now people saying it would just be brown

Still, im pretty pissed that i cannot put those nice tattoos on my green orc

The evidence is that if alleria didn't show up they would have been turned to void slaves and unleashed a void lord upon azeroth. Don't be dense. Alleria literally saved them after they were told to stop. SHE even warned then to stop opening the box too

Also the arrokoa are not fine after the void. What are you smoking
    So no evidence at all? Your evidence that they would have somehow destroyed Silvermoon with a rift, is that they went to someplace that was already a rift and there was a rift there?

You clearly don't understand Arakkoa lore so here is a brief summary:

The Void -saved- them. They were cursed into their current form by Sethe's magic, not the Void, and Anzu's gift of shadow magic is what restored their sanity and allowed them to actually function and fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Arrakkoa all eventually fell to madness, great point you have there.

The player kills everything void on Mac'aree before a serious threat can form, The void is way worse than fel, Alleria is in canon the first void weilder to not succumb to it, and even she says she will fall to it one day.

Tampering with the power that is the direct antithesis of the Sunwell which nutures all Thasslassian elves isn't just reckless, it's pants-on-head-retarded. The void delves only survived their experiments becuase of Void-maguffin Alleria, Rommath was right about them.

So aside from the Blood elves not using fel since Burning crusade, mastering Anima and Blizzard outright saying that Alleria is the first mortal not to succumb, you have an argument. (You don't have an argument.)
    lolno. The Arakkoa eventually lost communication with Anzu and fell to madness when the Sethekk gained control and began using Sethe's magic. They didn't go mad from the void.

No, it is not worse than the void, even remotely. And No, Alleria is not the first void welder to not succumb to it, not even remotely. The Arakkoa used it both before and after the curse, the Shadowmoon were able to use it just fine, the Cult of Forgotten Shadow wields it fine.

Tampering with the power that is the direct antithesis of the Sunwell is only retarded if for some reason they were doing it in the same fucking room--Need I point out that the Sunwell isn't even on the same landmass as Silvermoon? It's isolated on its own island. And it sure as hell isn't as dangerous as allowing Fel magic anywhere near the Well.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2018-02-23 at 04:40 AM.

(Like literally why are u arguing. Umbric himself says he fucked up and lor'themar did the same thing he hates tyrande for.

Almost like they are setting up exposition for future events and character development)

10+ Year Old Account
    So no evidence at all? Your evidence that they would have somehow destroyed Silvermoon with a rift, is that they went to someplace that was already a rift and there was a rift there?

The Void -saved- them. They were cursed into their current form by Sethe's magic, not the Void, and Anzu's gift of shadow magic is what restored their sanity and allowed them to actually function and fight back.
    Right until they went batshit and started worshiping Seeth, Terrok went nuts and others tried to summon an Old god. Again, blizzard said that Alleria is the first mortal to not succumb.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I just gave you the evidence. Just because you want to be dense as ignore facts doesn't mean I didn't provide what you asked. Remember when alleria came back to silvermoon and summoned a rift at the sunwell. You honestly think umbric and the rest wouldn't have done the same if they stayed? You need to play the scenario quests again because you clearly didn't pay attention

Right until they went batshit and started worshiping Seeth, Terrok went nuts and others tried to summon an Old god. Again, blizzard said that Alleria is the first mortal to not succumb.
    Yes. Worshipping Sethe--They functioned perfectly fine under Anzu weilding the Void.

I just gave you the evidence. Just because you want to be dense as ignore facts doesn't mean I didn't provide what you asked. Remember when alleria came back to silvermoon and summoned a rift at the sunwell. You honestly think umbric and the rest wouldn't have done the same if they stayed? You need to play the scenario quests again because you clearly didn't pay attention
    Do I remember when Alleria walked up to the fucking Sunwell and a rift opened? Yes. Wowee, it's almost like maybe you shouldn't have other powerful magic 10 feet away from a massive magical source. I also remember when Alleria was the only one who had any idea what to do because her Void training allowed her to understand the threat and face it.

This. The void offers salvation when it's a big fat lie

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

It seems they're going by Mag'har now rather than just Orc. So probably the Mag'har Direwolf is from unlocking them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Worshipping Sethe--They functioned perfectly fine under Anzu weilding the Void.
    Right until Anzu fell under control of the void crazy Arrakoa, see the trend here?

They all failed in the end.
    Holy shit lol

Right until Anzu fell under control of the void crazy Arrakoa, see the trend here?
    Yeah man, and clearly the Light must be super evil and dangerous, because the Scarlet Crusade uses it and they are insane. It's almost like what people do with power is way more important than the source of the power.

Do I remember when Alleria walked up to the fucking Sunwell and a rift opened? Yes. Wowee, it's almost like maybe you shouldn't have other powerful magic 10 feet away from a massive magical source. I also remember when Alleria was the only one who had any idea what to do because her Void training allowed her to understand the threat and face it.
    That's not my point at all. We're talking about how the void elves betrayed silvermoon not after the fact. They are traitors that's just a fact