Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The MU Arakkoa are slaves to Sethe.
    The AU Arakkoa used the Void to fight back against the high Arakkoa, and then joined forces with the remnants of that to help the Alliance and Horde fight the Legion and rebuild their society. Wow, the void sure is so dangerous and spooky and no one can ever use it.

It's not like the Nathrezim have been using shadow magic for literally eons, including siphoning it directly off Void-fallen worlds but still joined Sargeras' crusade to fight against the Void Lords. After all, that would require people to be able to use Void magic and not fall to it, which is impossible.

It's also not like the Apexis used both the Light and Void perfectly fine together without any problems. With the Void-Arcane faction being the good group, who wanted all knowledge to be shared equally instead of being horded by a handful.

You sure told me. I'll stay away from the Void now and stick to using Fel magic.
    Glad you stopped spewing random lore lies , but I was never saying anything about fel magic. My point was and still is that the void elves are traitors. You can't spin it otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282155/m...zation-options

no upright orcs for ANYONE

also dragonmaw customizations

AHHHHHH im screaming
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The MU Arakkoa are slaves to Sethe.
    The AU Arakkoa used the Void to fight back against the high Arakkoa, and then joined forces with the remnants of that to help the Alliance and Horde fight the Legion and rebuild their society. Wow, the void sure is so dangerous and spooky and no one can ever use it.

It's not like the Nathrezim have been using shadow magic for literally eons, including siphoning it directly off Void-fallen worlds but still joined Sargeras' crusade to fight against the Void Lords. After all, that would require people to be able to use Void magic and not fall to it, which is impossible.

It's also not like the Apexis used both the Light and Void perfectly fine together without any problems. With the Void-Arcane faction being the good group, who wanted all knowledge to be shared equally instead of being horded by a handful.

You sure told me. I'll stay away from the Void now and stick to using Fel magic.
    The AU arakkoa are 30 years behind their MU counterparts, they haven't fallen to madness yet, It boggles my mind how this stuff is escaping you.

Nathrezim are not mortals. Do you selectively read things?

I'll repeat again. New lore, thus what is canon, is that Alleria Windrunner, is the first MORTAL to harness the void without going nuts.

Atleast fel has been mastered by more than just one person for thousands of years.

if you wan't to continue this, open a thread in the lore section and I'll further go into your opinion on the void, not in this thread.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-23 at 05:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You guys are absolutely obtuse and learned nothing from Xe'ra.

Go back to study WoWpedia or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Glad you stopped spewing random lore lies , but I was never saying anything about fel magic. My point was and still is that the void elves are traitors. You can't spin it otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

AHHHHHH im screaming
    Lol these are just skin textures. The customization is very incomplete, as is written in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Lol these are just skin textures. The customization is very incomplete, as is written in the article.
    we still get to see skin tons and tatoos

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

AHHHHHH im screaming
    Wait where do you see no upright orcs? Blizz said it was going to be a barbershop option, not that you'd need Mag'har for it.

Though yeah they covered all the clans there, which is great.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wait where do you see no upright orcs? Blizz said it was going to be a barbershop option, not that you'd need Mag'har for it.

Though yeah they covered all the clans there, which is great.
    Except Shattered Hand,

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Except Shattered Hand,
    No Shattered Hand because their grunts used different models.

Also someone said the voice filenames for the Mag'har imply they are in 8.0, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    New lore always trumps old, your argument there is nothing. it does not matter that you personally can't handle everything being wiped away. Your opinion =/= canon and canon now says Alleria is the only single person.
    Wew, I guess it's now canon that the Alliance did nothing wrong and the Horde are the bad guys, since the Lightforged blurb says that they "have undertaken a new mission: protecting Azeroth from rising threats and helping the Alliance push back against Horde aggression."

Locus Walker isn't a mortal, There's a news flash for you.

Gravity isn't controlled by some spooky gravity lord that want's to undue all of creation, but thank you for such an awful attempt at comparison to real life.
    Alleria, Arakkoa, Orcs, the Void Elves, Dwarves, Humans and Forsaken all are.

It's cute you think the Void Lords control the Void, and don't just live in its plane.
    As for blood elves the overwhelming majority had no idea about the fel anyways, judging by how desperately you keep clinging to the false assumption that fel is worse than the void, I assume you either did not know, or refuse to acknowledge that.

Fel energy corrupts things, the void consumes it utterly in the end, unless you're a certain Windrunner sister.
    Or the literally hundreds of others who deal with it just fine.

Yes. And even without knowing about the fel, they were still permanently physically corrupted by just being in the same kingdom as it. Wow, there's no way that the death magic powered by killing things that corrupts anything within hundreds of miles is possibly worse than the thing Priests can practice in the next room over without endangering other priests using the Light.

second bold is you completely trying to skirt the fact that no one mastered the void and that the void elves in the end would have been turned into monsters if not for Alleria, their research was doomed to fail from the beginning. Maybe this time it will sink in?

Mostly because the Void is a dangerous magic that no one mastered, that corrupted the Sunwell before and threatened to corrupt again, researched by people who were extremely over confident and refused to listen to warnings?
    I'm sure if you say it enough, all that lore will magically disappear so you'll be right.
    also I'll repeat this again for you since now I bet you had no idea. The average blood elf never siphoned fel energy.

Lol, just lol. The blood elves approached the Alliance first, and the Alliance spied on them instead of helping them, the Forsaken actually helped them. Your comparison, like most of your argument, is truly awful however, because the blood elves werent trying to mess with powers they had no scope of.
    Is that supposed to somehow be better than the Blood Elves exiling Umbric's group while Alleria saves them? Because I'm pretty sure being exiled is a lot worse than being spied on, and being saved is a lot better than "Hey lets fight these undead together."

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The AU arakkoa are 30 years behind their MU counterparts, they haven't fallen to madness yet, It boggles my mind how this stuff is escaping you.

Nathrezim are not mortals. Do you selectively read things?

I'll repeat again. New lore, thus what is canon, is that Alleria Windrunner, is the first MORTAL to harness the void without going nuts.

Atleast fel has been mastered by more than just one person for thousands of years.

if you wan't to continue this, open a thread in the lore section and I'll further go into your opinion on the void, not in this thread.
    I'm not sure why you think not aging somehow makes you magically immune to whatever inescapable influence you think the Void has on things that age, but lolno, that's not how it works, and the Arakkoa:

A) Didn't ever fucking fall to the Void, they started worshipping an evil deity instead of the benevolent Void deity they had been following
    B) use LESS void magic in MU than they do in the AU
    and again C) Were using Void magic for hundreds of years prior to the entire Sethe/Anzu issue with no fucking problem, so no. You are just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No Shattered Hand because their grunts used different models.

Also someone said the voice filenames for the Mag'har imply they are in 8.0, is that true?
    It's still a clan, though. So that's not all clans covered. :b

The closest color to it is the Shadowmoon skin color.

Blood Elves are traitors, Void Elves just came back to their former faction.

B) use LESS void magic in MU than they do in the AU
    and again C) Were using Void magic for hundreds of years prior to the entire Sethe/Anzu issue with no fucking problem, so no. You are just wrong.
    Even after Blizzard grabbed a huge mallet to hammer the idea that Light and Void are just cosmic forces, not evil entities into people's heads, that the Light can also lead to terrible stuff (Scarlet Crusade, Xe'ra's rapey zealotry, Alleria's explanation of the Light and Void), the fact that a major Alliance hero character is a void-user to begin with, people still don't grasp it.

At this point, one has to wonder if they're being deliberately obtuse, or if they just slept under a rock.

we still get to see skin tons and tatoos
    Yeah no, that's cool. But you were saying "no upright orcs for anyone" but it's still incomplete. Unless you meant to say that we don't get to see them YET, which is sadly true.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    the alliance abandoned the blood elves after the lich king attacked silvermoon and the forsaken offered support, with blackmail from sylvanus though. But during MoP the blood elves were in talk in rejoining the alliance because garrosh was basiclly hitler but then jaina went bat shit insane and started killing them off in dalaran.

oh yea the blood elves are traitors alright

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Make a thread in the lore forum, and I'll glady go into great detail on why you are wrong, and how hilarious it is that you keep double downing on it.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Are we sure that wowhead post on the customization options is accurate? Were those skin tones added this build or are they basically just taking WoD Orcs and passing them off as options for the players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    High elves left the Alliance after warcraft 2, but such things as facts don't need to interrupt you and your claim now do they?
    Holy shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

AHHHHHH im screaming
    Blackrock, Warsong, Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand + normal brown orcs. Lots of options, and it does seem like pretty much every Clan on Draenor gets absorbed into the Horde somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Are we sure that wowhead post on the customization options is accurate? Were those skin tones added this build or are they basically just taking WoD Orcs and passing them off as options for the players?
    Some of them look slightly more fidelity, and the Blackrock Orcs, instead of having just orange irises, have glowing orange eyes in the new version. (I like that)

So there are some differences added this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Even after Blizzard grabbed a huge mallet to knock the idea that Light and Void are just cosmic forces, not evil entities, that the Light can also lead to terrible stuff (Scarlet Crusade, Xe'ra's rapey zealotry, Alleria's explanation of the Light and Void), the fact that a major Alliance hero character is a void-user to begin with.

At this point, one has to wonder if they're being deliberately obtuse, or if they just slept under a rock.
    People just can't get passed the "It's dark so it must be the worst thing ever" shtick and ignore the whole point of the Void-related quest-lines in Legion and the nature of things like the Netherlight Crucible.