Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    High elves left the Alliance after warcraft 2, but such things as facts don't need to interrupt you and your claim now do they?
    I wouldn't be so conceited. Dunning-Kruger a bit less, Friendlyimmolation. The vicarious embarrassment from how confident you are in your incorrect viewpoints is getting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People just can't get passed the "It's dark so it must be the worst thing ever" shtick and ignore the whole point of the Void-related quest-lines in Legion and the nature of things like the Netherlight Crucible.
    and some people can't get it through their heads that the void is unstable and has a history of corruption

even alleria who supposidly can control the void still opened a rift at the sunwell
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

People just can't get passed the "It's dark so it must be the worst thing ever" shtick and ignore the whole point of the Void-related quest-lines in Legion and the nature of things like the Netherlight Crucible.
    "hurr durr void bad black and purple and eat everything"

"Actually, Light and Void are just cosmic forces that balance each other out, both of which requires to form the very universe in which the characters live."

"It consumes everything! Reeee."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I wouldn't be so conceited. Dunning-Kruger a bit less, Friendlyimmolation. The vicarious embarrassment from how confident you are in your incorrect viewpoints is getting too much.
    Because when the over whelming majority of the high elves wanted nothing to do with the Alliance, and pulled out at the first excuse they had after years of increasingly cold relationships, that race totally belonged to the Alliance right.

so if by Dunning-Kruger you mean pulling up information anyone can spending 45 seconds on Wowpedia or after spending several minutes reading through a chronicle book...

If you're talking about the void. The lore currently as is says Alleria is the first mortal to harness it without losing it. Arguing otherwise is just clinging to old and now outdated information.

If you excuse me I'm going to argue about how Arthas is still alive because I saw him the Culling of Strathlome.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-23 at 05:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    and some people can't get it through their heads that the void is unstable and has a history of destroying everything
    Meanwhile, Scarlet Crusade. Oh, and Xe'ra lightraping people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because when the over whelming majority of the high elves wanted nothing to do with the Alliance, and pulled out at the first excuse they had after years of increasingly cold relationships, that race totally belonged to the Alliance right.
    That post was talking about more than just high elves and their allegiances, you goofy goober.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except Shattered Hand,
    I mean that was kinda tough to do on principal of their shattered hand.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Meanwhile, Scarlet Crusade. Oh, and Xe'ra lightraping people.
    yea and? I never said the light was good

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean that was kinda tough to do on principal of their shattered hand.
    Well - yeah, true. But they are an orc clan! And a pretty major one. :P

Also, I'm sad that they didn't manage to actually make the piercing skin have 3D meshes for the piercings. The flat texture looks so bad, imho. Always did.

Not sure how they could've made 3D piercings work, though, with armor, with helms, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

yea and? I never said the light was good
    Yet no issues with people practicing the Light?

I hope they actually make Boralus an Alliance capital city instead of a Human capital city. Zuldazar has plenty variety of Horde races hanging around.

I’m doubtful they’ll do that though. Zuldazar will probably be 50% Zandalari and Boralus will be 90% human.

I think you're mixing me up with someone else. My main argument is about how the void elves are technically traitors to silvermoon and that their dabble into the void would have led to silvermoons demise. Alleria by herself almost did that by accident, alleria, the one who controls the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this reduces the chances for a Kargath hair option.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well - yeah, true. But they are an orc clan! And a pretty major one. :P

Also, I'm sad that they didn't manage to actually make the piercing skin have 3D meshes for the piercings. The flat texture looks so bad, imho. Always did.

Not sure how they could've made 3D piercings work, though, with armor, with helms, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Tattoos are easy since it's a 2D texture. I hope the piercings are just for NPCs and players can only have the usual facial piercings.

Also either Mag'har or Zandalari need a "frigging bone in their nose" so we can finally get payoff for that Blood Elf /silly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think you're mixing me up with someone else. My main argument is about how the void elves are technically traitors to silvermoon
    Lor'themar is also being a bit of a ponce there.

Lor'themar is also being a bit of a ponce there.
    I mean

if the sunwell was about to be consumed by the void in front of your eyes I would be a bit pissed at alleria, who is suppose to be able to control the void yet she almost sent the city into chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I guess this reduces the chances for a Kargath hair option.
    Nah, I don't think their new hairstyles are in yet.

So far, every allied race has at least had unique/new hairstyles. I expect Grom/Kargath hair options for the males despite the fact that we have no Shattered Hand Orcs.

and some people can't get it through their heads that the void is unstable and has a history of corruption

even alleria who supposidly can control the void still opened a rift at the sunwell
    You mean like the Scarlet Crusade, the faction dedicated to using the Light to cleanse undeath, who, even though they are masters of offensive Light magic, still accidentally made an unstable weapon that leaks destructive energy and incinerates anything near it?

Or did you mean like the group of druids who, despite being masters of controlling nature magic, accidentally unleashed wild magic in the barrens that lead to a dangerous and aggressive unstable growth?

Or maybe you meant the Blue Dragonflight, the uncontested masters of arcane magic who still managed to fuck up and destabilize the leyline network in northrend?

Wow. It's almost like it has nothing to do with what the magic is, and everything to do with any type of magic being dangerous if you are careless and stupid with it.

The more i read and the more that I see....it just feels like MoP 2.0 all over again beat for beat.

Now i get that Alpha is Alpha, and we have just the smallest glimpse of what the start of the expac is shaping to be...but at the same time following a very familiar path. And that's unfair to both alliance and horde players.

You mean like the Scarlet Crusade, the faction dedicated to using the Light to cleanse undeath, who, even though they are masters of offensive Light magic, still accidentally made an unstable weapon that leaks destructive energy and incinerates anything near it?

Or did you mean like the group of druids who, despite being masters of controlling nature magic, accidentally unleashed wild magic in the barrens that lead to a dangerous and aggressive unstable growth?

Or maybe you meant the Blue Dragonflight, the uncontested masters of arcane magic who still managed to fuck up and destabilize the leyline network in northrend?

Wow. It's almost like it has nothing to do with what the magic is, and everything to do with any type of magic being dangerous if you are careless and stupid with it.
    your point being what? My point still stands that the void elves are traitors. I said nothing of other kinds of magic

I mean

if the sunwell was about to be consumed by the void in front of your eyes I would be a bit pissed at alleria, who is suppose to be able to control the void yet she almost sent the city into chaos
    She did control it. She didn't particularly do anything. She was just standing in its vicinity.

And yes, Lor'themar has all right to at least be startled, but he dealt with those that would become the Void Elves before that.

Besides - they were exiled. Hard to be traitors to a group when that group has already kicked you out.

I love it!!! oculeth in zuldazar!!!He is the one who has the portals open! I'm happy to see the nightborne helping and see important characters !!