Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    your point being what? My point still stands that the void elves are traitors. I said nothing of other kinds of magic
    That the Void Elves are no more traitors or a danger than any other magic user in Silvermoon, and there was no reason for them to be exiled when any form of magic used without proper research and supervision would be dangerous to a massive font of energy. Particularly Fel magic, which is more pervasively corruptive, more unstable and more explosive.They just created more of a risk by kicking them out of the city to a place where they had few resources and no supervision, and subsequently left themselves completely devoid of knowledge of the Void and how to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That the Void Elves are no more traitors or a danger than any other magic user in Silvermoon, and there was no reason for them to be exiled when any form of magic used without proper research and supervision would be dangerous to a massive font of energy. They just created more of a risk by kicking them out of the city to a place where they had few resources and no supervision, and subsequently left themselves completely devoid of knowledge of the Void and how to deal with it.
    At the time though there was no proper research about the void though. That's the entire point. They didn't learn about it til after the fact. If they stayed in the city they would have never learned how to control it. Alleria who "has control" almost destroyed the sunwell by her just existing.

Stop being dense
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I love it!!! oculeth in zuldazar!!!He is the one who has the portals open! I'm happy to see the nightborne helping and see important characters !!
    https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/february/Zuldazar14.jpg[/IMG]
    So far this is the best news I've gotten about Zandalar.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalar is going to be best island ever in Battle for Azeroth.
    It has zones I really care for and love. <3

Just can't wait to see Vol'dun...Really excited to see since I love desert like places in video games.
    For the Horde!

At the time though there was no proper research about the void though. That's the entire point. They didn't learn about it til after the fact. If they stayed in the city they would have never learned how to control it. Alleria who "has control" almost destroyed the sunwell by her just existing.

Stop being dense
    Lor'themar didn't know the effects a void user could have on the Sunwell before Alleria, and Alleria came around before the now-Void Elves got exiled.

The fact remains he kicked them out while he was perfectly happy to keep any other users of potentially harmful and dangerous magic. He's a hypocrite. Maybe a slightly vindicated hypocrite after Alleria, but still a hypocrite.

And he exiled them, so he has no right to call them traitors when he practically kicked them out to begin with.

"I exiled them and left them to rot on their own and instead of rotting on their own, they went to another faction that would accept them? THOSE TRAITORS."

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lor'themar didn't know the effects a void user could have on the Sunwell before Alleria, and Alleria came around before the now-Void Elves got exiled.

The fact remains he kicked them out while he was perfectly happy to keep any other users of potentially harmful and dangerous magic. He's a hypocrite. Maybe a slightly vindicated hypocrite after Alleria, but still a hypocrite.

And he exiled them, so he has no right to call them traitors when he practically kicked them out to begin with.

"I exiled them and left them to rot on their own and instead of rotting on their own, they went to another faction that would accept them? THOSE TRAITORS."
    I mean that's valid. I haven't said otherwise. But the void has been proven by history (before alleria) that nobody could control it. People have been controlling fel and arcane for 1000s of years. So of course he would kick them out, because the last elf who dabbled in the void betrayed the whole city and let the lich king kill off 90% of the blood elves. His decision was justifiable and when alleria did show up it was even more justified, he would not let the events of the ghostlands happen again.

Well, Chronicler To'kini from Zul'Drak certainly looks better in BfA.

3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already posted that man...
    A few pages ago...
    For the Horde!

I mean that's valid. I haven't said otherwise. But the void has been proven by history (before alleria) that nobody could control it. People have been controlling fel and arcane for 1000s of years. So of course he would kick them out, because the last elf who dabbled in the void betrayed the whole city and let the lich king kill off 90% of the blood elves. His decision was justifiable and when alleria did show up it was even more justified, he would not let the events of the ghostlands happen again.
    I mean - if Lor'themar looked around, there are enough shadow/void users around.

And the fel is just as dangerous. The arcane can be just as dangerous, too, yet Silvermoon is filled with mages.

And again, they're not traitors if they got kicked out in the first place.

I mean - if Lor'themar looked around, there are enough shadow/void users around.

And the fel is just as dangerous. The arcane can be just as dangerous, too, yet Silvermoon is filled with mages.

And again, they're not traitors if they got kicked out in the first place.
    they are traitors because they were told to stop and they refused, stating that it would be used to protect silvermoon. Yet here we are, now that they actually have the power to control it they are now fighting against silvermoon.

and silvermoon is full of warlocks and mages - who can control their powers. The void previously was uncontrollable by anyone on azeroth.

tauren HM and nightborne

korkron!!

I can't wait to make a blackrock orc from draenor. Curious about the racials!

they are traitors because they were told to stop and they refused, stating that it would be used to protect silvermoon. Yet here we are, now that they actually have the power to control it they are now fighting against silvermoon.

and silvermoon is full of warlocks and mages - who can control their powers. The void previously was uncontrollable by anyone on azeroth.
    >the void previously was uncontrollable by anyone on Azeroth
    you serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also curious what reputation we need in order to unlock the "Mag'har" Draenor Orcs...

- - - Updated - - -

>the void previously was uncontrollable by anyone on Azeroth
    you serious?
    Yeah there is a lot of people using the Void which is a big no to most people too.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I'm also curious what reputation we need in order to unlock the "Mag'har" Draenor Orcs...
    All WoD reputations Exalted.

Already posted that man...
    A few pages ago...
    Not everyone spends 100% of their time on this particular thread to keep up-to-date, so I had no idea if anyone had posted that or not.

That is, if you're referring to me. you never quoted anyone, so it wasn't clear.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still stand by my theory that it won't require any, nor will Dark Irons. Since they're basically estranged cousins of their respective faction.

More likely they're tied to the War Campaign, whereas the Zandalari and Kul'tiran are basically your reward for getting Kul'tiras/Zandalar Pathfinder, Part 1. Possibly with a raid boss requirement as well if they come in 8.1 instead of 8.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    All WoD reputations Exalted.
    That would be a huge middle finger to people...:/
    For the Horde!

That would be a huge middle finger to people...:/
    I jest.

Let's hope 0 WoD reps, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I still stand by my theory that it won't require any, nor will Dark Irons. Since they're basically estranged cousins of their respective faction.

More likely they're tied to the War Campaign, whereas the Zandalari and Kul'tiran are basically your reward for getting Kul'tiras/Zandalar Pathfinder, Part 1. Possibly with a raid boss requirement as well if they come in 8.1 instead of 8.0.
    Well still going to use the one hundred and ten boost on a Zandalari Female Troll since I want a certain armor set, and want to use the Gilded Revasaur for her too.
    For the Horde!