Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    YES!!! We're getting TRUE DRAENOR ORCS! Not those Tribals from Outland! Yeeeehaaaaaa! WOD ORCS, BEST ORCS!!!

They are WoD Orcs, and (in case we needed confirmation) they're Horde as their jokes mention visiting the chiropractor in Orgrimmar.

I would have preferred Mag'har to be honest, but I'll make do if they get tribal tattoos from the Bleeding Hollow, Laughing Skull and such.

Judging by the new skin colours it looks like were getting
    Blackrock Orcs
    Shattered Hand Orcs
    Warsong Orcs
    Bleeding Hollow Orcs
    I guess the plain Brown and Whiteish colour could be Thunderlords, Frostwolves, and Laughing Skull Orcs
    RIP Dragonmaw

I was going to race change to the Garrosh-like Warsong tattooed one but the Blackrock one looks amazing.

Well it did make the most sense imo

Thrall is on very good terms with the Frostwolves and there is a whole planet load of uncorrupted orcs compared to a tiny village that the majority of which most likely perished in the Siege of Orgimmar.

With Draenor at peace and the Orcs no longer blood cursed or and most are prolly bored and looking for glory and conflict then joining up with the Horde seems like a logical step for them.

All I need now is Grom as the Mag'har racial leader and ill be one happy person.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrewer View Post
    All I need now is Grom as the Mag'har racial leader and ill be one happy person.
    Why would you want FakeGrom near anything in the MU? The guy didn't even have any demonblood excuse, he wrecks the entire orc narrative.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Why would you want FakeGrom near anything in the MU? The guy didn't even have any demonblood excuse, he wrecks the entire orc narrative.
    I don't see how he wrecks the narrative at all, the horde needs a vicious orc leader.

I don't see how he wrecks the narrative at all, the horde needs a vicious orc leader.
    Real Grom DIED

He sacrificed himself to kill Mannoroth!

This guy isn't Grom, he's just some jerk who's genocidal even without Demonblood!

The whole orc narrative was that they were an honorable society corrupted by demons and this guy and WoD ruined that narrative by being genocidal villains even without demonblood, we could've forgotten the AU and moved on but now they're grafting this mess onto future lore.
    Twas brillig

Thats a very safe bet imo

- - - Updated - - -

Grom was a legend before he came anywhere near the demon blood

Real Grom DIED

He sacrificed himself to kill Mannoroth!

This guy isn't Grom, he's just some jerk who's genocidal even without Demonblood!

The whole orc narrative was that they were an honorable society corrupted by demons and this guy and WoD ruined that narrative by being genocidal villains even without demonblood, we could've forgotten the AU and moved on but now they're grafting this mess onto future lore.
    AU Grom and MU Grom are different characters with diverging histories at this point. Real Grom was always kind of an ***hole but we loved him anyway.

Imo opinion the whole genocide thing gets thrown around too much. I agree that they are a honourable society, but they are also a savage society, and right now the horde lacks a character like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post

Grom was a legend before he came anywhere near the demon blood
    How does this have anything to do with what I said?

AU Grom and MU Grom are different characters with diverging histories at this point. Real Grom was always kind of an ***hole but we loved him anyway.

Imo opinion the whole genocide thing gets thrown around too much.

I agree that they are a honourable society, but they are also a savage society, and right now the horde lacks a character like that.
    I did love REAL Grom.

No, FakeGrom Absolutely tried to genocide the Draenei and most of the rest of FakeDraenor.

So we should make a NEW character, or use one of the MANY characters that Blizz forgets about over the years, we don't need "Oh, uh well we'll just bring that popular guy back to life again" lazy writing CRAP because they can't write a new "SAVAGE"TM orc for the Horde
    Twas brillig

I did love REAL Grom.

No, FakeGrom Absolutely tried to genocide the Draenei and most of the rest of FakeDraenor.

So we should make a NEW character, or use one of the MANY characters that Blizz forgets about over the years, we don't need "Oh, uh well we'll just bring that popular guy back to life again" lazy writing CRAP because they can't write a new "SAVAGE"TM orc for the Horde
    What I meant was that the word genocide gets used too much in the context of wod. Grom killed Draenei, big deal. The game is called Warcraft after all.
    Now About blizz making new characters, I would argue it makes more sense to use unused characters we already have (RIP Rexxar) rather then make new character nobody cares about.

Cause you called him fakegrom even though both had similar upbringings though one chose the demon blood and the other didnt but you must ask yourself why did Gul'dan want Grom to be the first one to take the blood in the first place?

Clearly there is more to him and yes AU Grom fucked up but that was down to gameplay reasons and that was why he couldnt win but it doesnt diminish AU Grom IMO

He isnt the loser we think he his just because gameplay reason set him up to fail IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Cause you called him fakegrom even though both had similar upbringings though one chose the demon blood and the other didnt but you must ask yourself why did Gul'dan want Grom to be the first one to take the blood in the first place?

Clearly there is more to him and yes AU Grom fucked up but that was down to gameplay reasons and that was why he couldnt win but it doesnt diminish AU Grom IMO

He isnt the loser we think he his just because gameplay reason set him up to fail IMO
    I'm not talking about how STRONG he is, so I dunno what you're talking about with the gameplay.

I'm saying he's a badly written CHARACTER.

What I meant was that the word genocide gets used too much in the context of wod. Grom killed Draenei, big deal. The game is called Warcraft after all.

Now About blizz making new characters, I would argue it makes more sense to use unused characters we already have (RIP Rexxar) rather then make new character nobody cares about.
    It's accurate though, he attempted to kill all Draenei, he conducted a dishonorable and STUPID war.

AND I said we should use one of the MANY unused characters we already have anyway.

This is just blizz being lazy and yall are eating it up despite FakeGrom being a lame character.
    Twas brillig

I'm not talking about how STRONG he is, so I dunno what you're talking about with the gameplay.

I'm saying he's a badly written CHARACTER.

It's accurate though, he attempted to kill all Draenei, he conducted a dishonorable and STUPID war.

AND I said we should use one of the MANY unused characters we already have anyway.

This is just blizz being lazy and yall are eating it up despite FakeGrom being a lame character.
    An honourable war is a bit of an oxymoron.

I don't think hes lame, you do. I guess it is what it is.