Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    um.. Good? Did anyone actually want or expect Orcs to join the Alliance. That would be killing the last line that actually separates the factions. As for Grom good, keep the little twit, Only reason i bothered to buy WoD was to kill that prick. Now we can finish the story and gut him like the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Considering how limited allied races intro's are, we could easily have any of the Orc tribes from Draenor added in as skin tones. I wouldn't be shocked to see some Blackrock and Laughing skull customization options thrown in there. Would love to see some little selection buttons after clicking Mag'har orc to get the individual tribes as set options so we dont get mixture abominations of all of them.
    According to Wowhead, we're actually getting all the tribes, I dunno if it's real or not though. Hope it is.

Clearly Grom has united all the clans and has renamed them the Mag'har and is there defacto leader seeing how the other warlords are dead and Durotan has a family and most likely wants no part in it.

There is now peace on Draenor because why would the Orcs want to go back to war with the Draenai? Where would the sport be in that? And as for the Ogres i bet they got bored battering them so when either Thrall or Saurfang shows up and gives them the 'Horde Holiday Brochure' they are like 'FUCK YEAH SIGN ME UP' and thus is the reason we are getting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its going to be UA Orcs (At least i assume by the different color options as they seem to be from the different Orc clans)

Also loving this:

Note: I also feel that the one who is going to recruit them is going to be Eitrigg (as he is also in the Horde embassy and he says that the horde need allies with Honor or they will diminish the horde)

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh joy, so the Alliance "but we helped like good little boys!!!!"-wailing continues...

Seriously, where did the idea that Orcs would join the Alliance even come from in the first place?
    saurfang wanted to speak to anduin instead of escaping with his people
    also in the alliance emisarry area is a map of gorgrond circled.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys realize that Garrosh is a Warchief Hellscream too right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    What do you mean there was no corruption? Gul'dan himself is green, as is Teron'gor, and so is every random orc npc that's a
    but at tha ttime there is no sense, of him being pissed about just one or 2 random orcs who green, only after all the corruption and description Gul'dan bring in the last patch would make sense his disapproval of green color.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    You guys realize that Garrosh is a Warchief Hellscream too right?
    yean and? he was warchief of our horde, not iron horde

beside Garrosh would have no problem with green orcs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but at tha ttime there is no sense, of him being pissed about just one or 2 random orcs who green, only after all the corruption and description Gul'dan bring in the last patch would make sense his disapproval of green color.

- - - Updated - - -

yean and? he was warchief of our horde, not iron horde

beside Garrosh would have no problem with green orcs
    So the joke is not much to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    No. The Darkspear charge is "For Vul'jin", not Zul'jin. And the Blood Elves still have a connection to the Sunwell and everything.
    "Vul'jin" isn't even a character in the first place. They say "Zul'jin" in their /charge emote. It's been noted/complained about many times over the years.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...3294273?page=1
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_when_typing/
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3194979490
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1536255547
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Well we are now getting all the different coloured orc clans skins which makes outlands orcs out of the picture now.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-02-23 at 06:38 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    According to Wowhead, we're actually getting all the tribes, I dunno if it's real or not though. Hope it is.
    all clans*

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    saurfang wanted to speak to anduin instead of escaping with his people
    also in the alliance emisarry area is a map of gorgrond circled.
    thats because the alliance embassy was a copy paste from one of the structures of the garrison in WoD who had this map

What if its au and outland orcs?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

for the horde lads
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    What if its au and outland orcs?
    If Siege of Orgrimmar never happened and we didnt massacre a shit ton of brown Orcs in that xpac then i would say you have a point

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    If Siege of Orgrimmar never happened and we didnt massacre a shit ton of brown Orcs in that xpac then i would say you have a point
    since when do numbers matter with the allied races bro there are like 10 void elves in that scenario and im pretty sure we killed most of the non-civilian population of suramar over the course of legion

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    since when do numbers matter with the allied races bro there are like 10 void elves in that scenario and im pretty sure we killed most of the non-civilian population of suramar over the course of legion
    and how do you explain the other skins?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282155/m...zation-options

If we only got brown skins then you might have a point but clearly we are getting blackrock and the other clans skins which means AU orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I literally showed you a picture that shows it's way more than just 2 green orcs and told you about a conversation from when you ARRIVE in Frostfire Ridge for the first time that shows they ALREADY distrust green orcs before you even get there.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    and how do you explain the other skins?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282155/m...zation-options

If we only got brown skins then you might have a point but clearly we are getting blackrock and the other clans skins which means AU orcs.
    i know we are getting au orcs its just bottom of the barrel stupidity that we are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    How about some proof that hes coming back. Not assume just cause some mag’har are getting added in. We don’t even know if it’s Warlords Mag’har or Outlands
    It's WoDs another silly refers to your abandoned garrison in frostfire

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This shit is just absolutely AWFUL. Why not just have Saurfang as their leader? WHY Grom?! Seriously? The guy who committed genocide against the Draenei and declared war against the Iron Horde?!
    Are you even reading the stuff you're writing or are you... well I can't think of a polite way to think of it. Couple things, bro. The draenei genocide hadn't happened yet in Grommash's timeline, hence the whole blizzard tagline of "See the peak of draenei civilization." If what the iron horde did to the draenei is genocide then every faction in the game is guilty by the same brush.

Also... how could Grommash declare war against the Iron Horde that he was the founder and leader of?

I'm starting to think you see anything in this game and rush to your keyboard to write a post spinning everything into the worst possible light with terrible rhetoric without first understanding what it is you have read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Grom is now protected by thicker plot-armor by becoming a faction-leader. Hell, might even become a "main" villain again.
    Didn't help Bolvar, and he became a faction leader twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    There's also "For Anasterian!" meaning Anasterian Sunstrider will eventually return from the dead just like his son Kael'thas.
    Therefore, Mannoroth was merely a setback.
    Wasn't Anasterian killed by Arthas? He was the guy who was wielding the fire mage artifact weapon iirc.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.