Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd like to see what happens if you talk to them on a paladin, probably nothing different but it would be nice to confirm.

In any case, those aren't staves, they're polearms. Look at all the obsidian on them. Who would put blades on the end of a staff and not call it a spear?

I'd say this is pretty clearly an example of a Zandalari paladin.

As for their cold attitude, we do have to actually unlock the allied race first, and we arrive there having just fought the Zandalari in Pandaria. It wouldn't make sense for them to be all that friendly from the start.
    Last edited by protip; 2018-02-23 at 07:41 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm just gonna drop this here! https://wow.gamepedia.com/Rezan

"The prelates serve Rezan, and they are the highest order of holy warriors to serve any loa. Their path is the elite, taking only those gifted from birth with prowess in battle and gifted by the loa, and crafting champions of light to defend their empire.[3]" ... So, game set and match?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    It seems basically almost confirmed. Why would they put this unless they know we were getting paladins. Imagine putting this in and then slapping every player in the face for no pallys.

I do have to say "F" all you guys for constantly shitposting against people that want this in game. Well here you go, is that more than enough lore for you and not some random NPC?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I'd like to see what happens if you talk to them on a paladin, probably nothing different but it would be nice to confirm.

In any case, those aren't staves, they're polearms. Look at all the obsidian on them. Who would put blades on the end of a staff and not call it a spear?

I'd say this is pretty clearly an example of a Zandalari paladin.

As for their cold attitude, we do have to actually unlock the allied race first, and we arrive there having just fought the Zandalari in Pandaria. It wouldn't make sense for them to be all that friendly from the start.
    No I think his message is just for the player itself. Our allied race troll will simply be a young troll and instead of becoming the kings guard he wants to travel Azeroth and see the world. He got some training when younger and now decides he wants to travel the world.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    It seems basically almost confirmed. Why would they put this unless they know we were getting paladins. Imagine putting this in and then slapping every player in the face for no pallys.

I do have to say "F" all you guys for constantly shitposting against people that want this in game. Well here you go, is that more than enough lore for you and not some random NPC?!

- - - Updated - - -

No I think his message is just for the player itself. Our allied race troll will simply be a young troll and instead of becoming the kings guard he wants to travel Azeroth and see the world. He got some training when younger and now decides he wants to travel the world.
    My understanding is part of the point of allied races is you're a minority of a minority. It feels weird if you're playing an Orc (I guess now I have to specify green orc) and you don't see any other orcs around, but you expect to not see other Nightborn around because you know you're in an extreme minority as one.

I swear those new revelations made my day. I had such a good laugh this morning.

So it's basically all I was saying through this entire thread. Word by word.

Highest order of Holy Warriors. Not priests. Warriors, granted with battle prowess and being gifted by the Loa.

The Loa that is giving them powers is Rezan - T-rex Loa patron of Zandalar Rulers. And the one that was giving powers to Talanji.

Oh look this is also quite a sight, a unique Seal :

So there you have, the game literally spelled it out for you.

As for "we have no openings and hand outs". It could be a reply to non-Zandalari or non-paladin class.

I think it won't apply to the playable Zandalari as they start from level 20, so they would already have most of training behind them.

I really hope they will be implemented, that is such a big c***tease that I can't imagine for Blizzard to show us this new toy and then saying "nah nah nah you can't play it".

But still I'm so happy it was confirmed, that they're a thing. That they are not only military unit as I was saying, but elite order of Loa's Chosen.

So all those naysayers can be silenced now, the game itself proved them wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "But.. muh human paladin plate transmogs!"
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Zandalari Trolls would sooner be Rogues than a Paladin! It's just one trash mob! You're all insane and delusional whiners reading too much into everything!
    I'm laughing so much right now xD
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-02-23 at 09:07 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Come on Blizzard, just give Zandaladin and Dark Iron Shamans and be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Seems to me that they aren't taking the piss and are just joking with that last line.

If it's real I'm Horde forever. *Turalyon's Might's behind Anduin * Nothing personnel, tazdingo...

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "But.. muh human paladin plate transmogs!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Come on Blizzard, just give Zandaladin and Dark Iron Shamans and be done with it.
    Yeps.

Also I found it quite nice that I managed to get similar looking mogs for them without even setting foot on Zandalar:

I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Seems to me that they aren't taking the piss and are just joking with that last line.

If it's real I'm Horde forever. *Turalyon's Might's behind Anduin * Nothing personnel, tazdingo...
    I just personally find it a waste to have such an amazing beefy race not be more plate classes. It will be a shame to see these buff dudes wearing more cloth than plate armor. Because if there is no pallys they can only be warriors as plate users.

But ya I can expect the Alliance loyalist to loose their shit. They loose their shit every expansion if the horde gets any once of favoritism. Yet I rarely hear horde complaining if Alliance get something. Or whinning I heard is the possibility that Alliance might get the brown orcs. And to my honest opinion that is enough reason to get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    I just personally find it a waste to have such an amazing beefy race not be more plate classes. It will be a shame to see these buff dudes wearing more cloth than plate armor. Because if there is no pallys they can only be warriors as plate users.

But ya I can expect the Alliance loyalist to loose their shit. They loose their shit every expansion if the horde gets any once of favoritism. Yet I rarely hear horde complaining if Alliance get something. Or whinning I heard is the possibility that Alliance might get the brown orcs. And to my honest opinion that is enough reason to get upset.
    Yeah me too, They should have at least two plate classes.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Bruh... no i dont want them to start at lvl 20, i never said that, level 20 demon hunter is retarded, i was saying that if you want a void elf demon hunter, you start off as a blood elf demon hunter till you finish the starting zone, then you immediately go into the void elf scenario where the thing happens that turn blood elves into void elves, then your a void elf and continue the game as normal, thats it.
    Yet again your inability to logic. The reason NO allied races start above 20 is prestige armor and no one being able to SKIP the leveling process. They want people play the game longer during content droughts. Hence slower leveling, requiring actual leveling for prestige armor, locking allied races behind rep. Get a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    The last line tho doesn't sound like good news. No openings and no handouts.

So the message is literally stating that they are not currently accepting anyone into the order nor are they willing to contribute with the ones from their ranks to whatever. Sounds awfully like it is being implied that from the new zandalari adventurers joining the Horde none will be Prelate initiates. Seems like they are a very exclusive elite beyond player grasp...
    Nah this doesnt say anything, your talking to them as a outsider..
    They only want gifted zandalari to be in there obviously..
    This is great news to see the prelates to be there.

I can't help but feel the whole dialogue is a Blizzard troll attempt.

Even the "Seal of the Loa" buff this npc has is a throwback to Pally seals lol

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please stop with this absurd nonsense? Multiple threads.. almost 100 pages.. how fangirl can you get about a silly idea? Let it rest - please!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nah this doesnt say anything, your talking to them as a outsider..
    They only want gifted zandalari to be in there obviously..
    This is great news to see the prelates to be there.
    I don't see a reason now to not add them. Now that they added those NPCs and even tilted NPC @rosso you see her? With extra text that explains how they work. She even has Seal of the Loa on her.

It would make people demand them even more.
    It would be really a poor move to not add Zandalari paladin class.

especially when there are very low chances that we will get any other paladin option later. Now that more orcs are coming. And that would be fine. 3 options is really enough to pick from especially when each varies in body build, theme and looks quite drastically.

Imagine if instead of that Valkirie guy you'd get glowing image of T-Rex (avatar of Rezan) Smiting enemies with Holy powers <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Can we please stop with this absurd nonsense? Multiple threads.. almost 100 pages.. how fangirl can you get about a silly idea? Let it rest - please!
    What you're talking about? It just got confirmed in this build!

I miss Mists of Pandaria

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I don't see a reason now to not add them. Now that they added those NPCs and even tilted NPC @rosso you see her? With extra text that explains how they work. She even has Seal of the Loa on her.

It would make people demand them even more.
    It would be really a poor move to not add Zandalari paladin class.

especially when there are very low chances that we will get any other paladin option later. Now that more orcs are coming. And that would be fine. 3 options is really enough to pick from especially when each varies in body build, theme and looks quite drastically.

Imagine if instead of that Valkirie guy you'd get glowing image of T-Rex (avatar of Rezan) Smiting enemies with Holy powers <3.

- - - Updated - - -

What you're talking about? It just got confirmed in this build!
    Yes idd, this would be a slap in the face when not adding them!
    Yup noticed the seal of loa with holy damage, If we get them it would be super cool to actually have that spell as zandalari only.

I am with you that would indeed be super cool!
    Its awfully quiet with all the naysayers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Let it rest?? What do you mean?
    We havr even more hope rigjt now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I swear those new revelations made my day. I had such a good laugh this morning.

So it's basically all I was saying through this entire thread. Word by word.

Highest order of Holy Warriors. Not priests. Warriors, granted with battle prowess and being gifted by the Loa.

The Loa that is giving them powers is Rezan - T-rex Loa patron of Zandalar Rulers. And the one that was giving powers to Talanji.

Oh look this is also quite a sight, a unique Seal :

So there you have, the game literally spelled it out for you.

As for "we have no openings and hand outs". It could be a reply to non-Zandalari or non-paladin class.

I think it won't apply to the playable Zandalari as they start from level 20, so they would already have most of training behind them.

I really hope they will be implemented, that is such a big c***tease that I can't imagine for Blizzard to show us this new toy and then saying "nah nah nah you can't play it".

But still I'm so happy it was confirmed, that they're a thing. That they are not only military unit as I was saying, but elite order of Loa's Chosen.

So all those naysayers can be silenced now, the game itself proved them wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm laughing so much right now xD
    I guess we were right. I'd like to see all the buffoon naysayers come and say that Trolls can't be Paladins now. Please guys, come at us and explain again your point of view on Troll Paladins. Pretty please =D

Also I'd like to point out that what is said in this TEXT is exactly what I was saying the Troll Prelates / Paladin should be... Holy Warriors powered by LOAS. #feelsgoodman

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yes idd, this would be a slap in the face when not adding them!
    Yup noticed the seal of loa with holy damage, If we get them it would be super cool to actually have that spell as zandalari only.

I am with you that would indeed be super cool!
    Its awfully quiet with all the naysayers

- - - Updated - - -

Let it rest?? What do you mean?
    We havr even more hope rigjt now!
    If I'd see a hulking troll in heavy armor charging at me with even bigger glowing T-Rex at his side I'd run for my life xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    I can't help but feel the whole dialogue is a Blizzard troll attempt.
    Oh ho ho!

I can't stand the Horde to be honest but I think they should be allowed another paladin race besides being an elf or a cow. There's a gorillion Alliance ones anyway and I know a lot of people choose their race/faction over aesthetics and casting/attack animations more than any other shit. I always wanted to be a Zandalari troll since that one trinket from ToT that makes you one with the proc.

Seems kinda weird to tease them like this though and not make them playable. Same thing with Dark Iron shamans. The fuckers summon elementals all over the fucking place.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Also I'd like to point out that what is said in this TEXT is exactly what I was saying the Troll Prelates / Paladin should be... Holy Warriors powered by LOAS. #feelsgoodman
    Yeps, this is what I was saying too. Even the suggested Loa (Rezan) is picked for them.

Now it only needs to be implemented for playable, and the only thing left we need to request for is to increase their height.

Feels so great to be right all along.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria