Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just don't get the people who don't want something (in this case a troll paladin) and constantly working against new ideas. A Troll paladin doesn't hurt anyone. It just make people happy that want to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Yeps, this is what I was saying too. Even the suggested Loa (Rezan) is picked for them.

Now it only needs to be implemented for playable, and the only thing left we need to request for is to increase their height.

Feels so great to be right all along.
    Yep the height problem is kind of a deal breaker atm... they're still 6+ months to deal with it so I'm not too worried tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Yep the height problem is kind of a deal breaker atm... they're still 6+ months to deal with it so I'm not too worried tho.
    There is still potion of the giant growth but honestly they shouldn't be this small. They should be of Tauren height :/
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'm actually interpreting the last line of that dialogue is "There is no way for someone to just sign up for this order, because we are a special kind of order"

Imagine if "Our path is the elite, taking only those gifted from birth with prowess in battle and gifted by the loa," means that you have to level a zandalari to level 110 to unlock Zandalari Paladins xD I can see the pitchforks already.
    Last edited by Tyron; 2018-02-23 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Imagine if "Our path is the elite, taking only those gifted from birth with prowess in battle and gifted by the loa," means that you have to level a zandalari to level 110 to unlock Zandalari Trolls xD I can see the pitchforks already.
    I guess you meant Zandalari paladin ;P

And well I am patient person, whatever to unlock them. It will surely be worth it as long as I'll be able to play it.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Yeah I'd have no problem leveling a Zandalari troll to 110 to unlock paladins, I'm just going to race change my main anyway. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I guess you meant Zandalari paladin ;P

And well I am patient person, whatever to unlock them. It will surely be worth it as long as I'll be able to play it.
    edited

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The best part of this new piece of dialogue is that everyone who read into the lore actually could've seen it coming. Naysayers begoneth!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The best part of this new piece of dialogue is that everyone who read into the lore actually could've seen it coming. Naysayers begoneth!
    Yeah, and they were told multiple times by me and others on how it would work, what would be the backing for it. And look, it seems like copy paste of what was written on this thread.

But now they cannot shrug it off, Blizzard spelled it out for them.

I only wish I could post on us forums I'd reply that belf paladin here :

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-91

Because that's another person who doesn't get it, but thinks that knows the lore.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    With Prelates now being an official thing...Can we now spam WarcraftDevs' twitter so we can get them to look into Zandalari's height?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I can't stand bloodelves, I really want dem troll paladins.

I feel like people are reaching around the moon to try to explain this stuff away. There are clearly blades on those "staves," they're wearing plate, using seals (it's seal of truth with a fancy name), and claiming to be holy warriors. How is it even possible that these people say... "Oh yeah, that looks like a priest." The wonders may never cease.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    With Prelates now being an official thing...Can we now spam WarcraftDevs' twitter so we can get them to look into Zandalari's height?
    It's not been confirmed that crying like a spoiled kid worked.. why continue that method to try and get what you want? Sheesh.... I don't even need to make fun of Horde-players anymore; they ruin their own reputation

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    It's not been confirmed that crying like a spoiled kid worked.. why continue that method to try and get what you want? Sheesh.... I don't even need to make fun of Horde-players anymore; they ruin their own reputation
    Well, It's a way to encourage interaction between developers and customers.
    I mean, sure you can look at it as "crying" instead of trying to get a response before it goes into beta and live

You do you, man
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate"]So, there is a precedent there in game to argue for wanting playable Zandalari Paladins. Although, expecting an entire playable class based off this one NPC is unrealistic. There's one Death Knight Pandaren NPC in-game as well but oh well. I never for one second considered that Blizz would allow troll paladins.

This exactly, on top of that there is 1 Undead Paladin (See: Sir Zeliek), and 1 Blood Elf Druid (See: High Botanist Freywinn) as well, so I don't understand the big deal about the trolls. If Blood Elves can't be Druids, Undead can't be Paladin's then why would anyone expect trolls to get it, let alone be angry over it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    This is what we call salt
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    This exactly, on top of that there is 1 Undead Paladin (See: Sir Zeliek), and 1 Blood Elf Druid (See: High Botanist Freywinn) as well, so I don't understand the big deal about the trolls. If Blood Elves can't be Druids, Undead can't be Paladin's then why would anyone expect trolls to get it, let alone be angry over it?
    Those are completely different things. Each of those people, Zilek, Gie, and Botanist (who wasn't exactly a druid as he was using arcane to bend nature to his will) were exceptional NPCs.

Prelates were actual military Order. And it was confirmed just today. So Heyo!

But sure it's we who are unreasonable.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Possibly because Zeliek and Freywinn were the only ones of their kind. Freethinkers and the Prelates were shown as a group in Zandalari culture

Deleted
    Talk about people in denial... they should use this thread and the Prelate nay sayers as an example on university's to show an awesome example for this kind of behaviour.

You people could write the Devs on their Twitter Accounts from time to time. No need for outright spamming.

There are also lots of Blood Elf Botanists. They exist since BC and are the main part of Kael'thas Forcces in the Botanica. Or do we deny that too now? Probably..