Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I thought the reason for allied races over new races (aside from dampening cost to make a completly new model) was not flooding factions with these randoms. Well, atleast they don't look completly ridiculous. Oh, wait.

Is this what happens when a worgen and gnome of opposite genders love each other very much?
    Its what happens when people in society who have deviant and predatory natures are allowed to be heard and having their furry lifestyles forced upon others to be accepted.

These immoral people fawn all over Blizzard and Blizzard can not refuse or back down from their demands due to fear of backlash and public scrutiny.

Azeroth has too many flipping races.

I demand a purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Its what happens when people in society who have deviant and predatory natures are allowed to be heard and having their furry lifestyles forced upon others to be accepted.

These immoral people fawn all over Blizzard and Blizzard can not refuse or back down from their demands due to fear of backlash and public scrutiny.
    So you're accusing people who want a fox race of being sexual deviants and predators?

You people are ridiculous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I WANT TO KNOW WHEN US HORDE GET THESE GUYS AND WHAT CLASSES THEY CAN BE DAMNIT!!!!

Furbolgs would take too much tweaking to get armor to fit them right so that's unlikely to happen. Same pretty much for the Tortolan. Maybe you guys will get the High Elves that you've always been begging for ;-)

The high elf thing is getting old. Get over it. It's not gonna happen. If it did, it would be in the last allied race spot if the devs feel like taking requests.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-02-23 at 11:41 AM.

where does this race even come from? Weird

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    where does this race even come from? Weird
    vol'dun.

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Guys it's just customization for NPC's... Blizzard said that they want to bring more diversity into the game to make it feel more alive, thats it! Sorry furry-friends but no wet-fanfiction-dreams about hello kitty wonderland races.

I would love to do a rogue or a monk alt with this race

Or maybe a hunter... *thinks of Guardians of the Galaxy*
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-02-23 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I would love to do a rogue or a monk alt with this race

Or maybe a hunter...
    *thinks about the Guardians of the Galaxy triology*
    They would make a good rogue race. Assuming they become playable I would definitely roleplay one, maybe as a sort of traveling merchant on a caravan or as a sellsword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So you're accusing people who want a fox race of being sexual deviants and predators?

You people are ridiculous
    When members of society can no longer function in a civilised society and be productive members of the human race, they now resort in becoming furries. No longer able to distinguish between human or animal.

When members of society can no longer function in a civilised society and be productive members of the human race, they now resort in becoming furries. No longer able to distinguish between human or animal.
    I... don't even know how to respond to this.

Glory to God-Emperor, Death to Xenos, Purge the Unclean and all that stuff. For the Imperium of Man, woooh.

On the topic at hand, nice to see the Vulpera is coming along, but I would not hurray yet for them to become a Playable race, it looks possibal, but I wouldn't have the hopes to high. Even though I do hope a little bit.
    Last edited by OverFanNisseFrasse; 2018-02-23 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are almost certainly going to end up playable. There's no way they'd have that many options for a race that is strictly NPCs.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

So, do we know of any Fox Wild God that could spawn these dudes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    A fox loa of stars.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    One of the various Ancients and forest beings that appeared to participate in the War of the Ancients in The Sundering was described as a tiny red fox with a sly — yet gnomish — visage.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vulpera

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    We don't know if they are all evil, we do know that there is a group of Sethrak that work with the player to deal with the "evil Sethrak", so not impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe to make sure that the Alliance is not so mad that the Horde is getting the Orcs of Draenor with all the different clan options while they got the Dark Iron as 1 option, instead of having the Dark Iron and the Wildhammers together as the Orcs did.

Note: What are the "Average Kultirans"? Don't they look the same as normal humans?
    Ya the average ones look similar but with more pirate/mariner themed features and aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    But actually it's no more adapted than ogres or vrykul and they have no more customization options than the previous races aside from faces.
    You're being obtuse.

Male Vulpera have 33 total options to choose from, as of right now. Female have 36.

Nightborne have 32 for female, 25 for male.
    HMT have 23 for male, 30 for female.
    Worgen female have 56, male have 37.

Vrykul 21 for male, and Wowhead won't show me female.

Sure, Vrykul have a fair amount. But less than both of the new playable races, and Vulpera have more than both HMT and Nightborne, and almost as much as male worgen even if they are "unfinished".

Honestly, the likelihood of Vulpera being playable is very high.

All this datamined information about vulpera further increases the chances of a vulpera allied race. They look cool and remind me of those classic games some of us love like Star Fox, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, ect.

Deleted

Or, you know, someone might enjoy playing as a fuzzy little Fox thing.