Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    It is not going to happen. It is basically recreating class to be different but be as close to paladins as possible (or reskin everyhing paladin related). It would be great but ..well it's a moot point. To much work for very little benefit (everyone would call them paladins anyway).

I think this should be out of discussion unless we have some evidence, blizzard is willing to do this.

However Zandalari has their own form of Paladins (like Blood Elves has Blood Knights and Taurens Sunwalkers), so should be these added to the game? (of course under the name Paladin - because you know, it is not going to happen blizzard will suddenly reskin paladins for each race)
    I know it will most likely never happen. It is just something I'd love to see.

Horde races keep adapting to Alliance armor styles and sets ever since Cataclysm. I wouldn't mind seeing unique Zandalari light wielders in their own sets of armor, but I'm really tired of seeing tauren versions of Uther in Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I know it will most likely never happen. It is just something I'd love to see.

Horde races keep adapting to Alliance armor styles and sets ever since Cataclysm. I wouldn't mind seeing unique Zandalari light wielders in their own sets of armor, but I'm really tired of seeing tauren versions of Uther in Orgrimmar.
    I would love that too.

Too bad there is not even option to good tribal looking plate armor pieces. But let's see how far they will go with these race armor sets. Maybe one day we will see more options for everyone.

already enough paladins, dont need more

no thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    My prediction is that we will see Zandalari Paladins and Dark Iron Shamans.

The Zandalari has Warrior Priest practices (as seen in Throne of Thunder) and the Dark Iron are, at the time of their formal introduction into the Alliance, allied with the Wildhammer and Ironforge Dwarves who are capable Shamans.

After BfA is released I predict the Alliance will get at least 1 Druid race, since Horde gets x2 with the Highmountain Tauren and the Zandalari. My prediction is that Kul Tiras humans will be able to be Druids since we're delving into a human culture that have some very strong wicca and GoT-northern-gods/warg-kind of vibe to them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharim View Post
    After BfA is released I predict the Alliance will get at least 1 Druid race, since Horde gets x2 with the Highmountain Tauren and the Zandalari. My prediction is that Kul Tiras humans will be able to be Druids since we're delving into a human culture that have some very strong wicca and GoT-northern-gods/warg-kind of vibe to them.
    I was trying to argue against human druids but then I remembered Gilneas
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharim View Post
    My prediction is that we will see Zandalari Paladins and Dark Iron Shamans.

The Zandalari has Warrior Priest practices (as seen in Throne of Thunder) and the Dark Iron are, at the time of their formal introduction into the Alliance, allied with the Wildhammer and Ironforge Dwarves who are capable Shamans.

I hope you are right, sister. Upcoming week might reveal the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Just sayin'.
    Right now im just seeing the butthurt alliances have.

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    What butthurt? You can't even see that Blizzard is making fun of you with that last line?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    What butthurt? You can't even see that Blizzard is making fun of you with that last line?
    Nope, all we see is alliance buttfrustratedumadness.

Why would they joke about it? It's likely a reply to non-paladin/ non-Zandalari. Something that each class trainer has.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Nope, all we see is alliance buttfrustratedumadness.
    Plenty of alliance don't mind Zanda Paladins, because that means Dark Irons will get Shaman. Don't know what the fuck you guys going on about alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Why would they joke about it? It's likely a reply to non-paladin/ non-Zandalari. Something that each class trainer has.
    Because Zandalari classes are already set in stone. The devs know that there are plenty of Zanda Paladin threads and want to poke some fun into it.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    That line has absolutely no meaning to the scope of Zandalari Paladins. The High Prelate text is directed towards outsiders.

- - - Updated - - -

The devs know that there are plenty of Zanda Paladin threads and want to poke some fun into it.
    Yeah, it's not because Prelates are an established thing since MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Plenty of alliance don't mind Zanda Paladins, because that means Dark Irons will get Shaman. Don't know what the fuck you guys going on about alliance.

Because Zandalari classes are already set in stone. The devs know that there are plenty of Zanda Paladin threads and want to poke some fun into it.
    They're not set in stone yet. There was no confirmation on it yet, it's alpha so it's still subject to change, and lastly it would be in really poor taste to show player fancy new toy and then saying "you can't play that".

If they bothered to Add that NPC that explains how prelate order works then it would trigger even bigger number of demand of this class/race combo.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The Zandalari is merely stating that they won't recruit someone from the outside into their ranks. Something something about since birth.

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    Nobody's butthurt here.

Also, a troll priest that throws on some armor =/= a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That line has absolutely no meaning to the scope of Zandalari Paladins. The High Prelate text is directed towards outsiders.
    And all the player characters are outsiders.
    - Keeper Annals

But you're obviously totally mad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    The NPC doesn't have ''<Class trainer>'' under its name. What class trainer reacts differently to different races? The reply doesn't feature the supposed class trainer rejecting the priest based on its class, which all trainers have when others address them (''stop wasting my time, warrior'')

Deleted
    I think there's enough of a case for zandalari paladins to be a thing, we've seen weirder stuff. It would be silly after all the discussion to not have them be paladins, thats a lot of race changes left uncharged. A thing being plausible, "giving more player choice" and makes money is more likely than not to happen.