Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Brothres and sisters, maybe they will open Paladin class for Zandalari in th first patch? That being said, there is more time than enough to implement them at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    The NPC doesn't have ''<Class trainer>'' under its name. What class trainer reacts differently to different races? The reply doesn't feature the supposed class trainer rejecting the priest based on its class, which all trainers have when others address them (''stop wasting my time, warrior'')
    Just sayin' it's not set in stone yet.

So far people were being proven that Zandalari have order of holy warriors so paladin class. All there needs to be done is simply implement them, as they're clearly a thing lorewise.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    The NPC doesn't have ''<Class trainer>'' under its name. What class trainer reacts differently to different races? The reply doesn't feature the supposed class trainer rejecting the priest based on its class, which all trainers have when others address them (''stop wasting my time, warrior'')
    Nobody said it's a class trainer, but it is the exact same kind of thing that class trainers in the live game tell players that aren't that class. Obviously a Zandalari Paladin would not be getting that kind of reaction.

Not to mention, this is before they're recruited into the Horde.

Give it up, you and your kind do not and never did have an argument about this. Those are clearly the Zandalari analogue to the Paladin class, it's not even disputable.

If you're gloating about them not being playable you're just trolling.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-23 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Nobody's butthurt here.

Also, a troll priest that throws on some armor =/= a paladin.
    "Nobody's butthurt but I'm going to pluck eyes out of my sockets to not look at the obvious".

The denial is comedy gold.

She specifically talks about prowess in battle and crafting champions of the light to defend the empire. She literally calls her order one of "holy warriors".

But hey, the worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    And all the player characters are outsiders.
    Except Zandalari PCs are not, lorewise. And that's what matter when it comes to a text addressing lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Just sayin' it's not set in stone yet.

So far people were being proven that Zandalari have order of holy warriors so paladin class. All there needs to be done is simply implement them, as they're clearly a thing lorewise.
    "But an order of holy warriors isn't the same as a Paladin"
    -People who never figured how human paladins came into existence

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    But you're obviously totally mad.
    Lol why would I be mad about something that's not even going your way? And I'm also against Dark Irons getting shamans btw.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Just sayin'.
    BOOM! Make it real, Blizzard!

Lol why would I be mad about something that's not even going your way?
    Mad does not mean the same thing in British English. It fits either way, look at you trying to troll here. You're not even getting a rise out of anyone, we all think you're nuts.

Your response to Blizzard very clearly putting Zandalari Paladins in the actual expansion that's actually coming out soon is that "It's just to make fun of you guys"! As if we actually care about what some random kid on MMO Champ thinks about us.

NVM that they actually spent time giving them a very unique armor set that is totally something a Paladin would wear. All for jokes, according to you.

Bored now.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-23 at 01:56 PM.

Except Zandalari PCs are not, lorewise. And that's what matter when it comes to a text addressing lore.
    Are you telling the NPC has a different text dialogue for Zandalari PCs?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Blizzard will add them in, we are all complaining about it and it is early enough, honestly they should swap Warlock out for Paladin.

I'm telling you that you are the latest person I've come across here whose posts are not worth reading. So I won't be doing that anymore, personally.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-02-23 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    "But an order of holy warriors isn't the same as a Paladin"
    -People who never figured how human paladins came into existence
    When the arguing is lowered to such levels you know the desperation is becoming real. Holy shit, there's anything more hysterically obvious than "holy warriors" to define Paladins?

I mean, it could be. We saw this kind of shit countless times before, just by looking at the Class Trainer NPCs.

But I didn't even imply that. What I mean is that such text has lorewise value and lorewise there's nothing preventing a native Zandalari (which the PC undeniably is) to be a Prelate (and a Paladin, gameplay wise).
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

.. wow, there are still people in denial?

Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    .. wow, there are still people in denial?

Jesus.
    It was not too long ago that people were in denial about this being an expansion centered around Kul Tiras/high seas, despite ya know armor models being datamined with filenames like kul_tiras_quest_tunic. Just not worth it to try to convince them or dig any deeper as to why they don't believe it.

Deleted
    Can't wait to read Blizzard final answer.

We reached enough toxicity level that this forum will implode.

Btw that NPC have a spell called Seal but doesn't seems like any Paladin seal :???:

Deleted
    We don't have any openings means " we don't accept new members " ??? English isn't my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    We don't have any openings means " we don't accept new members " ??? English isn't my first language.
    Not quite. More that they aren't looking for new members because all their positions have already been filled. But it's not like it's a position you could sign up for either way. The Zandalari apparently test children to see if they're gifted as a Priest or a Warrior before putting them into that line of employment. The Prelate flavor text suggests that only the children who pass both tests get to join up.

"Nobody's butthurt but I'm going to pluck eyes out of my sockets to not look at the obvious".

The denial is comedy gold.

She specifically talks about prowess in battle and crafting champions of the light to defend the empire. She literally calls her order one of "holy warriors".

But hey, the worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

You're taking this ENTIRELY too seriously. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    You're taking this ENTIRELY too seriously. LOL
    The fitting rebuttal of someone used to speak without thinking. If you don't have nothing of value to post then don't post at all.

And btw, putting "entirely" under caps lock achieves nothing, nor it means what you probably believe it means.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-02-23 at 08:42 PM.