Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The diffrence is that i don't try to pass them as actual canon. And btw, is this admission of defeat ?
    Since when i pass its as canon? I just saying its can happen based on:

- Both fights each others in Arathi and ready to kill each others

- Alliance most likely wins this Warfront and Horde wins one in Feralas.

Deleted
    Took me about 15 min to find the same fencing, tileset and lighting (Stormshield) as in the provided picture. While it's possible Blizzard could have reused assets, I think it an unlikely coincidence. Along with the shitty dialogue, I call fake.

imgur.com/a/LPe4k
    Last edited by mmoc3966ec75c6; 2018-02-23 at 01:41 PM.

It's fake, the real dialogue can be read in the recent datamined build and it's just a bunch of faction leaders shit talking each other.

And based off the dialogue the alliance bosses are Turalyon, Muradin and Daneth. Liadrin, Rokhan and Etrigg for the horde, I can't see any of them being killed off in the warfronts. If they're not canon them they will all probably die when the opposing factions wins just like Drek'thar and Vandaar in AV.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2018-02-23 at 01:40 PM.

Shame its fake.

More minor characters need to bite it. Not racial leaders or anything, but I wanna see casualties. We keep hearing about how bad war is, but we never see it. Varian and Vol'jin died in Lesion, whoopie. No one else did. Oh let me guess "Tauren number 4 died in Highmountain"

Not enough. Heads must roll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastgaard View Post
    Took me about 15 min to find the same fencing, tileset and lightning (Stormshield) as in the provided picture. While it's possible Blizzard could have reused assets, I think it an unlikely coincidence. Along with the shitty dialogue, I call fake.

imgur.com/a/LPe4k
    Warfronts buildings use a lot of objects from Garrisons and WoD.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Stop dodging and give fucking source. Otherwise your post is bullshiting.

PS Also http://www.wowhead.com/news=282151/b...-healing-azero

Turalyon is ready to spill some elf blood.
    You seem to literally be the only one who didn't already know this. I'll indulge you and look for where it was said during blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It's fake, the real dialogue can be read in the recent datamined build and it's just a bunch of faction leaders shit talking each other.
    It looks like dialog happens after battle.

What you say is mid battle random banters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You seem to literally be the only one who didn't already know this. I'll indulge you and look for where it was said during blizzcon.
    Claiming Blizzard confirmed something. Refuse and dodging at giving source or link.

I smell bullshit.

Deleted
    We know Turalyon and Liadrin both at Arathi Warfront. We safe to assume Alliance wins this battle (and Horde wins one in Feralas since EK to Alliance and Kalimdor to Horde).

Found this in one of threads in general forum:

What you think?!

Pretty crazy stuff.
    Trollbait, this would have been on wowhead already. But it isnt!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Shame its fake.

More minor characters need to bite it. Not racial leaders or anything, but I wanna see casualties. We keep hearing about how bad war is, but we never see it. Varian and Vol'jin died in Lesion, whoopie. No one else did. Oh let me guess "Tauren number 4 died in Highmountain"

Not enough. Heads must roll.
    I wouldn't really call Liadrin a minor character, though - but I know what you mean. There should be some deaths for characters that have their story arcs pretty much finished.

Anyway, instead of this they should just add Turaylon's MVP moment from Antorus to warfronts too. That one was at least funny.

If this was true, it would of been plastered all over reddit, lore forums and wowhead's front page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    If this was true, it would of been plastered all over reddit, lore forums and wowhead's front page.
    Agreed.

But should i remind Legion leak.

Bigger things were spoiled in lesser ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Hard to tell if it looks cool without a screenshot of it...
    Use imagination. I have good one. ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This screenshot's authenticity is highly dubious, and no other sources have been able to back up the text-strings present in this dialogue (including the newest Warfront strings data). Until this screenshot is given some form of evidence backing up what it depicts I don't think we can trust this depiction of events.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I mean Blizzard DID showed us map of EK completely under Alliance control and Kalimdor under Horde's. Warfronts are part of story and they will have some canon.
    I assume you're talking about the image shown in the Battle for Azeroth's Feature Overview video. Actually, if you take a good look at that image, again, you'll see that the blue color corresponding to the Alliance doesn't quite reach that high. This is an image of the last frame showing the Eastern Kingdom map in the video:

As we can see, the blue color doesn't even get past Thandol Span, the destroyed bridge between Wetlands and Arathi Highlands. It gets tiny portion of south Hillsbrad Foothills, and an even tinier part of Arathi Highland's bottom left corner. Unless you got a different picture? I haven't seen any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Since when i pass its as canon? I just saying its can happen based on:

- Both fights each others in Arathi and ready to kill each others

- Alliance most likely wins this Warfront and Horde wins one in Feralas.
    By posting fake screenshots and not adding [Speculation] In OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I assume you're talking about the image shown in the Battle for Azeroth's Feature Overview video. Actually, if you take a good look at that image, again, you'll see that the blue color corresponding to the Alliance doesn't quite reach that high. This is an image of the last frame showing the Eastern Kingdom map in the video:

As we can see, the blue color doesn't even get past Thandol Span, the destroyed bridge between Wetlands and Arathi Highlands. It gets tiny portion of south Hillsbrad Foothills, and an even tinier part of Arathi Highland's bottom left corner. Unless you got a different picture? I haven't seen any.
    Horde takes Alliance territory in Kalimdor [00:22] and Alliance control Arathi/Hillsbrad/Silverpine/Gilneas [00:32]:

Look closely.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-23 at 01:58 PM.

In that same video, ~34 seconds in it shows the dotted line going from EK to Kul Tiras, and the blue "ink" has bled to (seemingly) the entirety of Lordaeron, but Tol Barad is still left neutral. The dotted line also comes from Baradin Bay, with everything surrounding it blue. Then, at ~2:12 it shows even Tol Barad as blue, and the western coastline of EK is still blue, as well.

Unfortunately, not much of Kalimdor is shown - when the dotted line reaches Zandalar in that trailer, it's already in the middle of the sea.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

So Horde gets Kalimdor and Lordareon, and Alliance gets 2/3 of Eastern Kingdoms.

Seems like somethign Blizzard would do. Loktars and Ogars!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Claiming Blizzard confirmed something. Refuse and dodging at giving source or link.

I smell bullshit.
    Just for you, the only person who seemed to not know this in this thread.

What's going on with the blood elves and the draenei? Will them standing alone on a continent now mostly controlled by the opposite faction play into the story at all?

Though the big fortifcations have fallen, it's not like the Horde are completely landless. They still hold Silverpine, Southshore/Hillsbrad, and Quel'Thalas. The whole point of the warfront in Arathi is to keep the bloodelves from taking Undercity back.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275921.3...els-and-tortol
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That, and it is written like an alliance masturbation material.
    Not even the good kind of masturbation, more along the lines of crying in solitude once the deed is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.