10+ Year Old Account
    destiny is bad m'kay
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    still no sagira rule 34 wtf lads
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...s-Delayed.html

Bungie has announced that its Destiny 2 Development Roadmap has been revised, delaying some of the next update's key features until the next patch. These include Nightfall Strike Unique Rewards being pushed back to update 1.1.4, rather than next week's patch 1.1.3 as originally planned.

"While we really wanted to get Nightfall Strike Unique Weapons into your hands next week to coincide with Nightfall Scoring, it’s more important that each of those rewards live up to the difficulty it will take to earn them," said Bungie in a recent post. "They have to be super cool, so we’re giving the artists extra time to make sure they are... super cool."

Improvements to the Mod System are also still in the pipeline for Destiny 2, but will no longer make the cut for update 1.2.0 this May. It's not all bad news, however, as Rumble will be added to 6v6 Iron Banner and Mayhem in the new rotating weekly Crucible playlist in patch 1.1.4. Doubles is also set to return too, although no release date is pencilled in for when exactly that'll be happening.
    Sounds like stuff is being pushed back to the "Expansion" release..

So serious question what the fuck is Bungie doing at this point?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Milking for all its worth trying to stave off closure
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Don't think so as until something changed, microtx in D2 as as shallow and as useless they could be since they provide literally nothing over some cosmetics.

However this just shows how the development is just slowing down to focus everything on the expansion release sop they an say "look at how many things we're adding" instead of "look at how we screwed up and how we're postponing stuff that should have been in game from release but it was too hard for us".

Really. This game should be plugged off. Which is kinda a loss since gunplay is still awesome, even if i stopped playing.

They got already the money from initial sales, why should they develop anything for free.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Don't think so as until something changed, microtx in D2 as as shallow and as useless they could be since they provide literally nothing over some cosmetics.

However this just shows how the development is just slowing down to focus everything on the expansion release sop they an say "look at how many things we're adding" instead of "look at how we screwed up and how we're postponing stuff that should have been in game from release but it was too hard for us".

Really. This game should be plugged off. Which is kinda a loss since gunplay is still awesome, even if i stopped playing.

They got already the money from initial sales, why should they develop anything for free.
    Instead of putting features in free updates they go in payed expansions to milk money from those people who somehow still play Destiny and want said features.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Instead of putting features in free updates they go in payed expansions to milk money from those people who somehow still play Destiny and want said features.
    Ok, that sounds better. Or sad. Whatever, the game is in the worst possible situation, so nothing worth is lost.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I disagree because the game has turned into a (Collect All) and that apply's to cosmetic's even more so when they make them limited time.

When cosmetic's become your only source of character progression than cosmetic MT's have a big effect on the game. Its same thing that annoys me with Overwatch because the progression in it is getting cosmetic's.

Just my 2 cents tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, that sounds better. Or sad. Whatever, the game is in the worst possible situation, so nothing worth is lost.
    True, But like u said its safe to say there focus is on the fall expansion.

That is also kinda telling that the 2nd DLC before then will likely be crap as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...s-Delayed.html

Sounds like stuff is being pushed back to the "Expansion" release..

So serious question what the fuck is Bungie doing at this point?
    Where did you get that? May is DLC2, the expansion is later this year.

Still a bummer seeing stuff slip back, even less motivation to play until DLC2/Fall than I have right now, which is very little.

Quite the opposite, actually. The recent Crimson Days event wasn't heavily monetized at all, and with the event engrams being awarded for level ups and their contents giving bring dust when sharded it was actually super player friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Still a bummer seeing stuff slip back, even less motivation to play until DLC2/Fall than I have right now, which is very little.
    Lots of people call DLC an expansion because of the expansion pass, it's not the DLC pass.

To be a bit more clear I mean I feel stuff is being pushed back to the May DLC release and the Fall Expansion. Wouldn't surprise me seeing how they did the same thing with Destiny 1.

Repeating history and all that.

Oh look, Bungie is pushing changes/improvements to the game back to DLC2 and possibly the fall expansion. Can't give that shit away for free can we? Nope, gotta put it all behind a paywall and milk it for all its worth. My god, Bungie has become one the laziest and sleaziest developers out there now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too little and too late. Even with the changes that will (may) come in a few months, the games will still not have enough loot variety and activities to offer (me) a Fun pastime.
    I rather spend some time in a shooter that I will not name, that looks awful IMO (I love the Destiny art stile and graphics) but that has WAY WAY more weapons, weapon customization and activity choice that D2.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I rather spend some time in a shooter that I will not name, that looks awful IMO (I love the Destiny art stile and graphics) but that has WAY WAY more weapons, weapon customization and activity choice that D2.
    Serious question: If u don't want to post it here can u PM me the name of the shooter your talking about? I think I know what one but I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Oh look, Bungie is pushing changes/improvements to the game back to DLC2 and possibly the fall expansion. Can't give that shit away for free can we? Nope, gotta put it all behind a paywall and milk it for all its worth. My god, Bungie has become one the laziest and sleaziest developers out there now.
    It'll still be free, dude. It's just getting delayed.

You don't have to try to be outraged by shit in the game, there's plenty of actual shit that's worth criticism.

It'll still be free, dude. It's just getting delayed.

You don't have to try to be outraged by shit in the game, there's plenty of actual shit that's worth criticism.
    It'll be free, but by the time it comes out the new content will be gated behind the DLC which pretty much makes you feel like you need to buy the DLC or playing just won't be worth it.

Bungie never does anything quickly though. It's why I decided after seeing the state of the game after the last DLC that I'd give it about a year before I tried coming back. I have the expansion pass though, so maybe I'll play the story after the next DLC comes out.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2018-02-23 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It'll be free, but by the time it comes out the new content will be gated behind the DLC which pretty much makes you feel like you need to buy the DLC or playing just won't be worth it.
    That's a separate issue. Of course new content is gated behind the DLC/expansion paywalls, that's how it's always bloody worked in Destiny. My point is that the QoL improvements/fixes will continue to be freely available to all players as long as they own the base game, so there is no "outrage" at them being locked behind paywalls. They're just delayed.

I'm pretty damn critical of Bungie's handling of Destiny 2, but I'd rather keep my criticisms focused on shit that actually exists rather than looking for non-existent reasons to be outraged just to be outraged.

I mean, I don't really have an issue with it. It's expected. Just pointing it out.

That's a separate issue. Of course new content is gated behind the DLC/expansion paywalls, that's how it's always bloody worked in Destiny. My point is that the QoL improvements/fixes will continue to be freely available to all players as long as they own the base game, so there is no "outrage" at them being locked behind paywalls. They're just delayed.

I'm pretty damn critical of Bungie's handling of Destiny 2, but I'd rather keep my criticisms focused on shit that actually exists rather than looking for non-existent reasons to be outraged just to be outraged.
    Of course the QoL stuff with be free. But there will be zero reason to come back and experience it unless you pay for the new content anyway. And considering a lot of the changes won’t be coming until the new content also drops, there’s zero reason to play in the mean time. So in essence, you’re still basically paying for the fixes regardless.

Of course Bungie did this with D1 as well (I should know, I played it from Beta all the way up to D2). It’s the fact that they continue the practice even though the current state of the game is in the shitter. They’ve haven’t learned a damn thing.

Of course the QoL stuff with be free. But there will be zero reason to come back and experience it unless you pay for the new content anyway. And considering a lot of the changes won’t be coming until the new content also drops, there’s zero reason to play in the mean time. So in essence, you’re still basically paying for the fixes regardless.
    That was going to be a "problem" either way, so them pushing back some of the QoL is irrelevant so I'm not sure why it would prompt such a response from you.

In essence, you're still not paying for them. They're free dude. Literally. It doesn't matter when they come out, they'll still be free.

Of course Bungie did this with D1 as well (I should know, I played it from Beta all the way up to D2). It’s the fact that they continue the practice even though the current state of the game is in the shitter. They’ve haven’t learned a damn thing.
    What, releasing QoL features for free rather than locking them behind paywalls? HOW AWFUL OF THEM! It's the same as how ESO handles QoL updates with their paid DLC. DLC content locked behind purchase (or sub), QoL features freely available to all.

Seriously, this borderline irrational hatred of Bungie/Destiny 2 is silly, dude. If you really hate it that much and aren't going to be reasonable with your criticism, why bother keeping up with the game?