Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    it clearly shows the entire EK as blue and all of kalimdor as red. just watch the vid

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Not even the good kind of masturbation, more along the lines of crying in solitude once the deed is done.
    When suddenly Liadrin grabs Turaylon's arms and cuts off his hands. She catches his sword and holds both to his neck.

Alleria sits in a chair, turning around to reveal herself. "Good Liadrin, good." "Now kill him."

"I shouldn't, it's not the paladin way."

"Do it."

Alternatively the scene opens with Liadrin and two other blood knights in a car. They are driving down the highway when they start to hear something.

They pull over and open the trunk to reveal a bloody Turalyon, at which point one of her other blood knights stabs him to death.

Liadrin's inner monologue as she slams the car trunk closed. "As far back as I could remember I always wanted to be a Blood Knight."

Truly WoW's cinematics have gone beyond art.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    which anderson tho? :P
    Cooper obviously.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-23 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Fake news, nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    What you think?!

Pretty crazy stuff.
    Fake as fuck. Doesn't even look like typical in-game dialog, but some RPer's wet dream.

Also, the actual quoted dialogue comes from the Battlefront, which I don't think is canonical in any way other than showing Horde and Alliance continuously fighting over Arathi.
    Whatever...

Deleted
    If this is true the irony of an Allaince leader throwing shade at a Blood Elf for imprisonment....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Just for you, the only person who seemed to not know this in this thread.

What's going on with the blood elves and the draenei? Will them standing alone on a continent now mostly controlled by the opposite faction play into the story at all?

Though the big fortifcations have fallen, it's not like the Horde are completely landless. They still hold Silverpine, Southshore/Hillsbrad, and Quel'Thalas. The whole point of the warfront in Arathi is to keep the bloodelves from taking Undercity back.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=275921.3...els-and-tortol
    And this answer address to state of continents at the START of BFA. Get your shit straight.

Also where you see:

Blizzard also confirmed that the horde would retain land in EK and the Alliance would retain land in Kalim.
    Huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I'm hoping ALL the leaks are fake. But at least this one is more likely to be fake so I have some hope. The plot is lining up to just utterly shit on the Horde as hard as possible, making them all mindless murderers who needs to be destroyed. I know people are saying that Zandalar is a better story compared to Kul Tiras as of now, but if the overarching plot is as crap as it seems I'm genuinely disappointed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can be reaching but isn't there was Zandalari prophecy about new friend and severed head?

10+ Year Old Account
    And this answer address to state of continents at the START of BFA. Get your shit straight.

Also where you see:

Huh?
    Oh boy here's a little lesson for you.

"Blizzard also confirmed that the horde would retain land in EK and the Alliance would retain land in Kalim."

What I am saying here is that Blizzard said that neither faction would control all of one continent.

Also where you see:
    So now you're flailing, great. As of now, the Horde controls Silverpine/hillsbarad/Quel'thalas. Anything else you say is speculation, and completely irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

I can be reaching but isn't there was Zandalari prophecy about new friend and severed head?
    Liadrin is only a new friend if you haven't touched WoW at all since Burning Crusade.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Horde takes Alliance territory in Kalimdor [00:22] and Alliance control Arathi/Hillsbrad/Silverpine/Gilneas [00:32]:
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    In that same video, ~34 seconds in it shows the dotted line going from EK to Kul Tiras, and the blue "ink" has bled to (seemingly) the entirety of Lordaeron, but Tol Barad is still left neutral. The dotted line also comes from Baradin Bay, with everything surrounding it blue. Then, at ~2:12 it shows even Tol Barad as blue, and the western coastline of EK is still blue, as well.

Unfortunately, not much of Kalimdor is shown - when the dotted line reaches Zandalar in that trailer, it's already in the middle of the sea.
    Yeah, I forgot about that part of video showing the entire continent blue, but... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Alliance doesn't take Lordaeron and is pushed back to Arathi Highlands. I mean, isn't one of the warfronts in Arathi? In Stromgarde? If the Alliance really does take all of Eastern Kingdoms, why would there be conflict between the two factions in the middle of the continent? Wouldn't it make more sense to assume that such conflict happens between borders?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy here's a little lesson for you.

"Blizzard also confirmed that the horde would retain land in EK and the Alliance would retain land in Kalim."

What I am saying here is that Blizzard said that neither faction would control all of one continent.
    Now we playing in words?

So now you're flailing, great. As of now, the Horde controls Silverpine/hillsbarad/Quel'thalas. Anything else you say is speculation, and completely irrelevant.
    Should i remind you that you used this argument when i said Alliance will take Arathi? You silverpine/hillsbrad/quel'thalas is irrelevant.

Also trailer showed us that as expansion goes Alliance will take whole EK and Horde Kalimdor.

Liadrin is only a new friend if you haven't touched WoW at all since Burning Crusade.
    For Zandalar not Horde.

As an alliance player and paladin fanatic, that must be fake (and it reads like shoddy fan fiction is another warning signal). It feels really odd and OOC for Turalyon as a paladin to condemn another high-ranking Paladin to death like that, but then again, I haven´t played 7.3 so I might not have the whole picture on Turalyon. :S

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yeah, I forgot about that part of video showing the entire continent blue, but... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Alliance doesn't take Lordaeron and is pushed back to Arathi Highlands. I mean, isn't one of the warfronts in Arathi? In Stromgarde? If the Alliance really does take all of Eastern Kingdoms, why would there be conflict between the two factions in the middle of the continent? Wouldn't it make more sense to assume that such conflict happens between borders?
    Because it only beginning of war? Maps doesn't go blue/red instantly in trailer.

Alliance starts from Thandol Span and Horde from Teldrassil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we playing in words?
    Like deciphering every one of your random claims? What part of that sentence did you not understand?

Should i remind you that you used this argument when i said Alliance will take Arathi? You silverpine/hillsbrad/quel'thalas is irrelevant.
    The Alliance didn't take Arathi though, There's a Horde fortress there as well there.

Also trailer showed us that as expansion goes Alliance will take whole EK and Horde Kalimdor.
    No, you're trying to hammer a trailer out as what happened/what will Happen. You're confusing what you think with what is fact.

For Zandalar not Horde.
    Which is why Nathanos is with Talanji, not Liadrin..... Seriously guy.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-02-23 at 02:43 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Stop dodging and give fucking source. Otherwise your post is bullshiting.
    Speaking of which, do substantiate this screenshot.

Since when i pass its as canon? I just saying its can happen based on:

- Both fights each others in Arathi and ready to kill each others

- Alliance most likely wins this Warfront and Horde wins one in Feralas.
    The difference is that Horde wins at Teldrassil with 200 men while the Alliance loses more than half its troops in Lordaeron, fails to even drive the Horde out of Tirisfal and has to run to the other end of Lordaeron continent to lick their wounds. There's much more to base Horde victory in Feralas on than there is to claim Alliance is going to win in Arathi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

We know Turalyon and Liadrin both at Arathi Warfront. We safe to assume Alliance wins this battle (and Horde wins one in Feralas since EK to Alliance and Kalimdor to Horde).

Found this in one of threads in general forum:

What you think?!

Pretty crazy stuff.
    What a wa ste of one of the better developed characters.

Surprise surprise

More humans justifying the slaughter of blood elves.

Wonder how Velen feels about Turalyon cutting his friend down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What a wa ste of one of the better developed characters.

Surprise surprise

More humans justifying the slaughter of blood elves.

Wonder how Velen feels about Turalyon cutting his friend down
    it's pretty damn fake, no need to worry.
    Holy shit lol

When suddenly Liadrin grabs Turaylon's arms and cuts off his hands. She catches his sword and holds both to his neck.

Alleria sits in a chair, turning around to reveal herself. "Good Liadrin, good." "Now kill him."

"I shouldn't, it's not the paladin way."

"Do it."
    Does this mean we'll also see Liadrin in Silithus talking in detail about why she doesn't like sand?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The trailer is just an artistic representation that's pretty much meaningless. The Alliance fails to take Tirisfal and has to run away in disgrace to Arathi. The Horde fails to capture multiple important areas on Kalimdor (technically even Darnassus, as was their goal).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Does this mean we'll also see Liadrin in Silithus talking in detail about why she doesn't like sand?
    Yes. 10char.
    Holy shit lol

Post your shitty fake elsewhere mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.